AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

A model I am a knight for sent me a copy and paste of a message in PM to ask "can you explain me this message", and here is the message some user sent her (presumably going round to all models doing it):
User: https://stripchat.com/user/overdivine

Thanks for reporting it @Brett M
Please do not hesitate to report suspicious users to Support at any time so they can investigate and take action.
I have the team looking into this matter right now 👍

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
My partner joined in Stripchat for two months now. Things are very beautifully designed here. Now, I am trying to join from the same ID she is using. Submitted necessary papers and photo, but its rejected and asking for Marriage Certificate. I am not married and don't have a Marriage Certificate. Submitted my driving license again. Is that ok? Will it work? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
My partner joined in Stripchat for two months now. Things are very beautifully designed here. Now, I am trying to join from the same ID she is using. Submitted necessary papers and photo, but its rejected and asking for Marriage Certificate. I am not married and don't have a Marriage Certificate. Submitted my driving license again. Is that ok? Will it work? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Krishna
I would be happy to assist/investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from the SC accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to mention the SC username and reference this forum in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Reactions: Krishna
Upvote 0
JUst wondering if anyone else experiences this but, no matter what private show I try to spy on, it always takes 5 - 10 seconds to connect, it's constantly loading ALWAYS for 5 seconds at least, so even though we get the 10 second preview, it's literally wasted most times and half the time I don't even get to see if it's a show I want to spy on or if I would want to take the model for my own show.

Literally by the time it has loaded, I have to stop spying

Upvote 0
I have a tiny question about the new feature - which I really think is fantastic - for "switching to exclusive from private".

If the model has recording turned on and you start the regular private and let's say you're in it for 2 minutes, then switch to the Exclusive... what happens to that first 2 minutes? Does the model receive a copy of ONLY that 2 minutes, all of the recording, or none at all?

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Oh i just saw someone's account is clearly fallen victim to a scammer/spammer, and it's now posting links using the person's tokens - tip notes. But it's doing it as "anonymous". I am curious, what can a model do in this situation? I mean, is the model able to "ban" anonymous or is the only option to report it to support (see image below of what I mean)

someonesc.png

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
Oh i just saw someone's account is clearly fallen victim to a scammer/spammer, and it's now posting links using the person's tokens - tip notes. But it's doing it as "anonymous". I am curious, what can a model do in this situation? I mean, is the model able to "ban" anonymous or is the only option to report it to support (see image below of what I mean)

View attachment 92531
Watching this for info.

I thought a few months ago Charlie or Chloe said yes models have always been able to ban anonymous tippers. But I am unsure, as it seems quite an odd thing for SC to allow given what they do *not* allow models to ban for.

(Hmmm, maybe they meant that models can disable the ability for anonymous tips to occur in their room, completely different thing of course)

Upvote 0
Quick question. I was charged 30 tokens to upload a picture in PM. Okay, no problem. (Won't do it again, but no problem) My question is, does the model I sent it to get any of that? I certainly hope she does!

Upvote 0
Quick question. I was charged 30 tokens to upload a picture in PM. Okay, no problem. (Won't do it again, but no problem) My question is, does the model I sent it to get any of that? I certainly hope she does!

Yes, of course.
And the cost of sending the photo is also up to the model.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Nienna
Upvote 0
If the model has recording turned on and you start the regular private and let's say you're in it for 2 minutes, then switch to the Exclusive... what happens to that first 2 minutes? Does the model receive a copy of ONLY that 2 minutes, all of the recording, or none at all?

Good question (as always :)).

Right now the model doesn't get the video recording at all. But we'll try to make it so that the private part (not exclusive) will be saved in their gallery (if the model has set the appropriate settings).

Upvote 0
upgrade pvt.png

New Feature: Users can now upgrade a Private to Exclusive Private!​

To help you convert users into high-paying fans, we've rolled out the possibility for users to upgrade from a Private show to an Exclusive Private show in just one click!

What does this mean? If a user is in a Private show with you, they'll see the "Enable Camera" button in your broadcasting page. With this button, they can upgrade to an Exclusive Private at any time.

For example, let's say the minimum durations of your Private shows are 10 minutes. If the user upgrades after 6 minutes, they'll pay Exclusive rates for the remaining 4 minutes and beyond.

NOTE: The minimum duration will be always one, not 10 minutes for private and 10 minutes for Exclusive private, but in case the show ends earlier, the charge for the minimum duration will be counted from the Exclusive private, not regular private.

Upvote 0

Yes, if the model charges you 30 tokens per photo, he or she will get those 30 tokens ($1.50) in their earnings.

Upvote 0
Just to add, not sure if you already know but before you send the photo, it does say how much it will charge you.
It varies depending on model but I personally see the average at 10 - 20, but it always tells you at the top after you click the "camera icon" in the PM.
(Maybe 10 tks is the default when someone sets it as a price?)

sendphotosc.png

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC

I tested something regarding Grey Users and XP today.
I have often seen grey users who "joined yesterday" or "joined today" and are already a very high rank, and when you do the maths (1xp = 15mins of watching cams), it just simply doesn't add up, it's quite literally impossible.

So I decided to make a grey account (I deliberately entered a fake, non-existent email so I can't add extra XP by verifying it (only 5xp anyway but I wanted to make the test simple/fair).

I put the account in ONE room on my Galaxy S22 (using Chrome browser), and this was 7:50 pm UK time, after 15 minutes I already had 3xp, after 20 minutes I had 4xp, and after 30 minutes I had earned 6xp (I am currently Rank 2 with 1xp, which is 6xp total since joining). So this actually means it's 1xp per 5 minutes of viewing cams, and not 15 minutes, as the site says.
Can you guys confirm this? Is it meant to be 5minutes or 15 minutes?

Thanks in advance for any info/clarification.

xpearnedsc.png

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC

I tested something regarding Grey Users and XP today.
I have often seen grey users who "joined yesterday" or "joined today" and are already a very high rank, and when you do the maths (1xp = 15mins of watching cams), it just simply doesn't add up, it's quite literally impossible.

So I decided to make a grey account (I deliberately entered a fake, non-existent email so I can't add extra XP by verifying it (only 5xp anyway but I wanted to make the test simple/fair).

I put the account in ONE room on my Galaxy S22 (using Chrome browser), and this was 7:50 pm UK time, after 15 minutes I already had 3xp, after 20 minutes I had 4xp, and after 30 minutes I had earned 6xp (I am currently Rank 2 with 1xp, which is 6xp total since joining). So this actually means it's 1xp per 5 minutes of viewing cams, and not 15 minutes, as the site says.
Can you guys confirm this? Is it meant to be 5minutes or 15 minutes?

Thanks in advance for any info/clarification.

Looking into it ;)

Upvote 0
I just realised that I didn't really answer you.. just told you that you were correct 🤣🤦‍♀️
FYI: should be 5 minutes instead of 15

(I think I deserved the same gif @KMH gave you earlier.. that will teach me for laughing LOL)

Haha OK thanks.
Is there any chance that joining fan clubs to models can contribute towards XP earned the same was as spending tokens?

Upvote 1
Hi , what does it mean if you have a blue admin in your room? Does it mean that someone reported you ? I had one in my room today for a very long time
Maybe it was because of the idiot with the nephew. Maybe they were just watching for a while to make sure you were not encouraging that type of stuff.

Upvote 0