AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

For the stream specifics, do we need to have the item on display during every show? Ie, for the "nylons" category, can we have a day where we don't wear nylons with our outfit, or have them off to the side so we can put them on if a client requests it?

Stream-Specific Categories Explained

If you are approved for Stream Specific categories, it means we know you understand the requirements; have the relevant decore, outfits, gadgets, etc.
(this is why we request a 30-second video in order to approve you for specific categories).

Upon commencing streaming each day, you choose what type of shows you are prepared to perform at any time during this stream, should a user request it (as users will be able to find you whilst searching under those categories).

Note:
You only have to go through the verification/approval for a category once. Once you've been approved, this category can be selected at any time.

Example:

You have been approved for the following categories; BDSM, Fuck Machine, Outdoors, Corset, Cooking

Today, you may choose to perform 'Outdoors' therefore, today, you will only select the Outdoors category and possibly the Corset category (if you take your corset with you), so when users search under these two categories, you will appear under both.

You will not select Fuck Machine or Cooking as you are not at home therefore you cannot perform these shows upon request.

The same thing goes for what you feel like performing each day. For example, even though you have been approved to do BDSM shows and have the option to select this category daily, you may not feel like performing these types of shows today, so you don't have to select it.

👑
It's your room..
🏰
It's your castle..
🏰
You have complete control
👑

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Nights
Upvote 0
I've just gone to the page of one of my favourite models and it says her account has been disabled, is there any way of finding out what happened, or if the account disabling is permanent?

Upvote 0
I've just gone to the page of one of my favourite models and it says her account has been disabled, is there any way of finding out what happened, or if the account disabling is permanent?
Only if the model herself tells you what happened. Stripchat wont discuss details like that with users.

Upvote 0
Hi! Quick question, how long does it take to review a ban&report? I was on a c2c show and the guy left the room and came back in with his kid (clearly visible on cam) so I ended it immediately & banned him/reported the behavior, this was about 12 hours ago and his account is still active. I am not trying to be impatient, I just want clarity about how long it takes to review a report or if this behavior is going unpunished

Upvote 0
Hi! Quick question, how long does it take to review a ban&report? I was on a c2c show and the guy left the room and came back in with his kid (clearly visible on cam) so I ended it immediately & banned him/reported the behavior, this was about 12 hours ago and his account is still active. I am not trying to be impatient, I just want clarity about how long it takes to review a report or if this behavior is going unpunished
Considering that you have to report and choose/write a reason for it every time you ban a member on Stripchat I would suspect these reports are not checked too carefully, there's just too many of them. If it's something that serious I would follow up with an email to support.

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Considering that you have to report and choose/write a reason for it every time you ban a member on Stripchat I would suspect these reports are not checked too carefully, there's just too many of them. If it's something that serious I would follow up with an email to support.
not sure whats up with that as i never could find the REPORT option, its not where they state it is, most other cam sites its right there on broadcasters stream, but i have yet to find it on stripchat, figured they used the EMAIL us with the proof etc method over CLICK here, choose reason & describe it etc

Upvote 0
Also if nothing happens soon (it is a weekend so maybe there's less support staff?) maybe reach out here directly to @Charlie_SC and @xChloe ?

Reactions: LuckyLuciG and Maxi
Upvote 0
not sure whats up with that as i never could find the REPORT option, its not where they state it is, most other cam sites its right there on broadcasters stream, but i have yet to find it on stripchat, figured they used the EMAIL us with the proof etc method over CLICK here, choose reason & describe it etc

On stripchat at the top navigation where the models name is displayed, along with "profile ", etc click the vertical 3 dots, in here you will see "Not Interested " and "Report Model". If you're on mobile, swipe right on that navigation bar to see it, it's on the far right

Upvote 0
On stripchat at the top navigation where the models name is displayed, along with "profile ", etc click the vertical 3 dots, in here you will see "Not Interested " and "Report Model". If you're on mobile, swipe right on that navigation bar to see it, it's on the far right

OK seems im kind of an idiot, you have to be logged in to have reporting feature, not like other sites where you can report either logged in or not. Thought i was anytime i skimmed who was online etc

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hey @LuckyLuciG
You have done the right thing with using the 'report' feature.
With serious things like this one, I would also recommend sending a screenshot to the Support team: help@stripchat.com

I will send you a PM now to obtain some info from you and I will check this case immediately.

Thank you kindly for reporting this as all situations considering minors are taken very seriously.

Upvote 0
Another quick question, I have noticed that if I am idle on SC for a period in the room, my status changes to "ex", and my color changes to grey. This is without spending tokens. When I refresh the page, I go back to being purple. (Diamond). It isn't a big deal, but I find it annoying. Is there a reason for it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Another quick question, I have noticed that if I am idle on SC for a period in the room, my status changes to "ex", and my color changes to grey. This is without spending tokens. When I refresh the page, I go back to being purple. (Diamond). It isn't a big deal, but I find it annoying. Is there a reason for it?

Yeah, it’s a known bug! The StripChat reps on here have said it’s being fixed 😊

Upvote 0
Hey @LuckyLuciG
You have done the right thing with using the 'report' feature.
With serious things like this one, I would also recommend sending a screenshot to the Support team: help@stripchat.com

I will send you a PM now to obtain some info from you and I will check this case immediately.

Thank you kindly for reporting this as all situations considering minors are taken very seriously.
thank you for being on top of this & providing ways to escalate further :) I responded to your PM with the details

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hai I'm trying to open a model account on strip chat but everytime when ever I upload a documents it gets rejected that you're documents are rejected and technically modified, till now I I have uploaded atleast 20 times still I'm getting same error, please help me.

I did all I need to do but same message I'm getting, I'm fed up with the issue.

User name - swetha-indian

Mail ID- swethareddy031989@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Hai I'm trying to open a model account on strip chat but everytime when ever I upload a documents it gets rejected that you're documents are rejected and technically modified, till now I I have uploaded atleast 20 times still I'm getting same error, please help me.
Hey @memee
I have already responded to your direct email with further information - please refer to my email reply. Thank you.

Upvote 0
I had a good look through on the rules but couldnt quite find a definite answer on this..

Is race play allowed? Am i allowed to mention the N - word? Can I talk about black cock? Can mention religions?

I occasionally get requests for supremacy speech for one thing or another so just wanted to clarify - dont want to go back to the dog house!

Upvote 0
I had a good look through on the rules but couldnt quite find a definite answer on this..
Is race play allowed? Am i allowed to mention the N - word? Can I talk about black cock? Can mention religions?
I occasionally get requests for supremacy speech for one thing or another so just wanted to clarify - dont want to go back to the dog house!

Hey @CallMeMaria

We do not tell models how to run their rooms as long as you’re not breaching any rules or targetting/harassing/insulting anyone with your performances.

I would highly recommend taking these kinds of role-plays to PM or Private shows where you know the participating party welcomes and accepts all that’s involved. This way, you can first discuss the boundaries and limits you both have so there are no misunderstandings.

By doing these performances in public, you need to be aware that specific topics/comments will have a negative effect on certain people in your room, and possibly result in hurt feelings of users who are there to support you and who are already loyal fans.

So to avoid offending and/or losing fans, and possibly being reported by those who do not agree, my suggestion would be to have these kinds of shows in private, where all participants can fully enjoy without barriers. :blush:

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com
Hi! I need help, why Stripchat is laggin to me so much, viewers can’t see me properly, they just leave because my stream is buffering!
I have a good upload internet, 300 mb I use wireless ethernet
Good computer corei7 10th generation
I used to have a good streaming and good amount of viewers. Now is impossible to them to see me well. Hope u help me, Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi! I need help, why Stripchat is laggin to me so much, viewers can’t see me properly, they just leave because my stream is buffering!
I used to have a good streaming and good amount of viewers. Now is impossible to them to see me well. Hope u help me, Thanks in advance
There was a lot of lag between chat and the video feed in my friend's room yesterday also. i.e. a tip showed in the chat and she & the Lovense "widget" reacted about 32 - 38 seconds later. Her VR feed was fine however with no lag.

Today the lag was about 8-12 seconds.

Upvote 0

Hey @Blondylicious
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our site.

Please ensure you always contact Support with these kinds of issues so they can test your account and assist further.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
OR.. Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Please also check my PM.

Upvote 0
This doesn't deserve its own topic so I will ask here but, when you tag someone's name did it used to put the cursor into the text area box automatically? I swear it did, but now every time I tag someone, I have to manually click my mouse into the box to start typing. Please tell me it did used to and I am not going crazy imagining things

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
This doesn't deserve its own topic so I will ask here but, when you tag someone's name did it used to put the cursor into the text area box automatically? I swear it did, but now every time I tag someone, I have to manually click my mouse into the box to start typing. Please tell me it did used to and I am not going crazy imagining things
Yes it did. I have not been online for a few days so I do not know how it behaves for me now. Pretty pointless if it does not do that now. Tying a message is kinda the whole reason for tagging/clicking on their name (espeally when you also click on "Reply".

OK just tried it, and you are correct; it no longer puts the cursor in the typing area!!!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I'm a stripchat model and am earning upto $200 a week. Not much, but the money helps now that I'm retired on a fixed income. But anyway, I'm curious if other models do what I do or not on a couple topics.

- I send a FREE picture or video of me by using the mass message feature my friend list almost every day, About 8,000 followers now. My followers love it and tune in to see me on cam and love that I stay in touch with them. Do you do that?

- I have hundreds of videos in my profile and some are free but most have a small token fee. I get some buyers but not many. When a user enters my room I often send them a friend request with a free video or more and include this phrase: "Thanks for checking me out and I hope you'll watch often!" Do you do that?

Upvote 0

Yes it did. I have not been online for a few days so I do not know how it behaves for me now. Pretty pointless if it does not do that now. Tying a message is kinda the whole reason for tagging/clicking on their name (espeally when you also click on "Reply".

OK just tried it, and you are correct; it no longer puts the cursor in the typing area!!!

Hey guys
Looking into it 😉

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I'm a stripchat model and am earning upto $200 a week. Not much, but the money helps now that I'm retired on a fixed income. But anyway, I'm curious if other models do what I do or not on a couple topics.

- I send a FREE picture or video of me by using the mass message feature my friend list almost every day, About 8,000 followers now. My followers love it and tune in to see me on cam and love that I stay in touch with them. Do you do that?

- I have hundreds of videos in my profile and some are free but most have a small token fee. I get some buyers but not many. When a user enters my room I often send them a friend request with a free video or more and include this phrase: "Thanks for checking me out and I hope you'll watch often!" Do you do that?

Hey @Theclubist111

Everything you're doing seems great.

It takes time to build a fan base but it sounds like you're trying to think outside the box and are being proactive which is fantastic! :party:

We also have many features you can activate/use and have a lot of info in our Stripchat FAQs to guide you.
I will also PM you now with some further assistance.

Working hard with determination and perseverance will get you exactly where you want to be.
Keep up the good work! :clap:

Upvote 0
Hello,
I'm totally new here so go easy on me :)
I made my profile, uploaded photos and videos, and set everything else up.
Few questions:
1. Can I play any music during my show?
2. Can I send some videos to my fans via email? (like striptease videos because they have the music in them, custom videos, and so on)
3. Are we able to make our own extensions?
4. Who is setting the thumbnail photos on the website? Are they automatic? (I often see a model being nude in a thumbnail photo but when I enter their room they are dressed, hoping someone will tip to get them nude, or flash... so the nude thumbnail is probably counterproductive).
Thank you for your answers in advance :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.