AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Hello,
I'm totally new here so go easy on me :)
I made my profile, uploaded photos and videos, and set everything else up.
Few questions:
1. Can I play any music during my show?
2. Can I send some videos to my fans via email? (like striptease videos because they have the music in them, custom videos, and so on)
3. Are we able to make our own extensions?
4. Who is setting the thumbnail photos on the website? Are they automatic? (I often see a model being nude in a thumbnail photo but when I enter their room they are dressed, hoping someone will tip to get them nude, or flash... so the nude thumbnail is probably counterproductive).
Thank you for your answers in advance :)

1. Yes
2. Yes it should be ok but don't be offering off-platform performances, if it's only for videos/photos it should be ok.
3. No, sadly not but I don't think it's a bad thing, CB cluttering the chat page with 100s of apps/bots by models is too frustrating and ruins the mood
4. No one sets the thumbnails, they are updated from the LIVE show of the model. It's been mentioned before that they don't update fast enough (for this exact same reason you mentioned above)

Edit
Quick question:
I understand models can only be away from their broadcast for 2 or 3 mins, but what if they are off the screen but still in the same room and are still talking to the room, whilst they are doing something? Is this allowed or no?

Upvote 0
Hello,
I'm totally new here so go easy on me :)
I made my profile, uploaded photos and videos, and set everything else up.
Few questions:
1. Can I play any music during my show?
2. Can I send some videos to my fans via email? (like striptease videos because they have the music in them, custom videos, and so on)
3. Are we able to make our own extensions?
4. Who is setting the thumbnail photos on the website? Are they automatic? (I often see a model being nude in a thumbnail photo but when I enter their room they are dressed, hoping someone will tip to get them nude, or flash... so the nude thumbnail is probably counterproductive).
Thank you for your answers in advance :)

1. Yes, you can play music during your shows
2. You can send videos to your fans by messaging on the platform or by email, but if you are sending things off the platform (email, WhatsApp, snapchat) you cannot ask for money off platform in return. Note that the site isn't responsible for anything that happens off their platform, so if you find yourself in a dispute with a client the site can't and wont help you. For this reason, it's best to send things on the platform itself.
3. No making of own extensions, but you can use lovense overlay (if you have a lovense toy) where there are more games (roll the dice, fill the bottle......) that members can tip for and play with you.
4. Thumbnails are automatic
Quick question:
I understand models can only be away from their broadcast for 2 or 3 mins, but what if they are off the screen but still in the same room and are still talking to the room, whilst they are doing something? Is this allowed or no?

No it's not allowed. Model must be in front of the camera on the stream. In the case they need to get away from the camera for longer than 2 min, they have to stop the stream regardless of what room they are in and if they are talking or not.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
No it's not allowed. Model must be in front of the camera on the stream. In the case they need to get away from the camera for longer than 2 min, they have to stop the stream regardless of what room they are in and if they are talking or not.
Yet SO MANY have brb/away screens/video loops etc stating 5-30 mins. & are they are there all the time still, doesnt seem enforced as i see many doing this & the same people. 1-12hr broadcasting streams, seems there "allowed" to take breaks off cam to extend there ONLINE time, as l ong as you state your will BRB x mins.
If it takes people reporting them, i doubt thats happening then, why would they report the cams there watching right? Topic has been mentioned before & some where getting bans for BRB/AWAY stuff & 5 mins was mentioned being a better time over 2

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yet SO MANY have brb/away screens/video loops etc stating 5-30 mins. & are they are there all the time still, doesnt seem enforced as i see many doing this & the same people. 1-12hr broadcasting streams, seems there "allowed" to take breaks off cam to extend there ONLINE time, as l ong as you state your will BRB x mins.
If it takes people reporting them, i doubt thats happening then, why would they report the cams there watching right? Topic has been mentioned before & some where getting bans for BRB/AWAY stuff & 5 mins was mentioned being a better time over 2

Hey @Rytar
We actually have a team who focuses on checking streams (randomly) for violations but, at times, things do fall between the cracks.
I will discuss this with the relevant team to find a solution to improve these audits.
In the meantime, we do appreciate all reports which assist us in keeping our site fair.

BRB screens and video loops are strictly forbidden on our platform
and it concerns me that you say you've seen this occur by the same models so I would like to look into this further - I will PM you ;)

I also do appreciate your feedback about extending the timeframe for which models are allowed to leave the room and I can tell you that we are reviewing this 🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I mean, at least we can dip for 2 min to grab a glass of water or go get something we need. Some sites do not allow even one second off the camera without ending the stream.

FYI, models who put on BRB screens/video loops are in the long run hurting themselves anyway because their score will go down since they're not earning anything and if people do come in the room they probably leave straight away seeing they won't stay there for another god knows how many minutes staring at the BRB video.

Regardless if a model streams 10 minutes or 10 hours they are NOT allowed to disappear off cam more than 2 min without ending the stream regardless if they state they're leaving the cam or not!!! And if they do go only for 2 min and leave the stream on they have to leave the cam as it is and also note theyre going away for 2 min in the chat! So don't put out wrong info.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC ok so my bad on topic name over replying on away time topic part.
I will have to pay more attention to which cam site and topic is being mentioned. (was obvious poops)
CB seems the main one people abusing this on, I believe Sc is slot better on this, but will pay more attention while there, public broadcasting seems more on sc over CB thou. Driving, walking, stores, but imagine they are getting warnings thou.

Again, sorry for not noticing this was sc thread 🤦

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC ok so my bad on topic name over replying on away time topic part.
I will have to pay more attention to which cam site and topic is being mentioned. (was obvious poops)
CB seems the main one people abusing this on, I believe Sc is slot better on this, but will pay more attention while there, public broadcasting seems more on sc over CB thou. Driving, walking, stores, but imagine they are getting warnings thou.

Again, sorry for not noticing this was sc thread 🤦

No problem at all.. there are a lot of threads so it's understandable to mix them up sometimes.

I'm relieved to be honest.
I'm just glad that it's not our auditing process that's failing and it's not actually Stripchat models who are continuously breaching the rules.

All good.
Thanks for confirming that Stripchat Models Rock!! :rock:

Reactions: Maxi_P and Rytar
Upvote 0
No problem at all.. there are a lot of threads so it's understandable to mix them up sometimes.

I'm just glad that it's not our auditing process that's failing and it's not actually Stripchat models who are continuously breaching the rules.

All good 🤗
Again sorry, but can be at times. The site does seem to do many things better then others for sure. The away I totally get for quick drink refill or bathroom break, cleanup, under 5 mins feels reasonable for that. 2 mins I also get, rushing to stay within.

Upvote 0
Wow! Thank you for the replies guys :)
@Lexi_Summers and @NotYou I wanted to give you thumb's up but cant seem to find the way to do it.

@Charlie_SC first of all, Hello and nice to e-meet you :)
Having the possibility to have the custom bot (extension) has many advantages. I read, what you wrote in September 1, 2020; that the users will be able to develop their own extensions in the near future. Any chance this will happen?

Upvote 0
Well I can say that they are being used (no not by my friend since she got warned a few months ago -- it worried the shit out of her to be honest). But given that I am one who thinks 2 minutes is unrealistically short, in this instance I will decline to name names ;)

I also do appreciate your feedback about extending the timeframe for which models are allowed to leave the room and I can tell you that we are reviewing this 🤗
I am glad to hear this. In the considerations of the review team I would suggest that any and all try the following:

Leave room
Remove inserted toy
Walk down a flight of stairs (not run, models should not have to put their safety at risk by running down or up stairs)
Urinate and /or defecate (+ clean up afterwards of course! ;) )
Grab a glass of water from the Kitchen
Walk back up stairs
Enter room.

ALL IN 2 MINUTES!!

(sorry for yelling, this is the only thing about SC I really dislike)

Upvote 0
T
Well I can say that they are being used (no not by my friend since she got warned a few months ago -- it worried the shit out of her to be honest). But given that I am one who thinks 2 minutes is unrealistically short, in this instance I will decline to name names ;)

I am glad to hear this. In the considerations of the review team I would suggest that any and all try the following:

Leave room
Remove inserted toy
Walk down a flight of stairs (not run, models should not have to put their safety at risk by running down or up stairs)
Urinate and /or defecate (+ clean up afterwards of course! ;) )
Grab a glass of water from the Kitchen
Walk back up stairs
Enter room.

ALL IN 2 MINUTES!!

(sorry for yelling, this is the only thing about SC I really dislike)
here's a simple solution to that :
"Hey guys, taking a 15 min break. See you back soon!"
- end stream
😆

Upvote 0
T

here's a simple solution to that :
"Hey guys, taking a 15 min break. See you back soon!"
- end stream
😆
True, or SC could allow a realistic time frame.

I still think SC could implement a countdown timer (like on polls and ticket show start times etc) so that users know how long until the model is set to return. And then if it is longer than the timer, sure, warn the model.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one :)

Upvote 0
True, or SC could allow a realistic time frame.

I still think SC could implement a countdown timer (like on polls and ticket show start times etc) so that users know how long until the model is set to return. And then if it is longer than the timer, sure, warn the model.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one :)

I'm happy to explain since none of you actually work for the site and don't understand how it works behind the scenes but keep trying to explain a site that I've been primarily working on for a good while to me.

There's a little thing called Stripscore on our beloved Stripchat site and the Stripscore is what pushes us models (you know, the people who *actually* work for the site) up the site.
One of the highest factors in having a good Stripscore is our earnings per hour.

The reason why models shouldn't (and models who understand the site and how things work, don't) have their stream running while they're away more than 2 minutes at a time is because their Stripscore will go down since they aren't earning anything in that period of time away. Having a BRB or Away screen, or even an Away timer would in the long run seriously hurt the models Stripscore.

Having a pre recorded video on a loop is a big no no since members could be tipping for something they think is live, but isn't while the model is either having a break or just sitting back doing no work, enjoying money from members who dont know any better. After all... it's advertised as a LIVE cam site.

Then they lose there online hours stats, probably why many don't stop streams.

But agree on other topic. 5 mind would be more realistic, or just do things in 2 min intervals

There is no online hours stats on Stripchat. If there's an external site for it, it's not connected to Stripchat directly and does not improve or make our ranking worse.

Upvote 0
There is no online hours stats on Stripchat. If there's an external site for it, it's not connected to Stripchat directly and does not improve or make our ranking worse.
Figured with sc many things are done differently, most for the good.

Guess maybe those abusing the away/brb aspect (other sites mostly) feel the "online hours" stats and keeping users in chat, over the stoping and starting cam when back routine helps them more 🤷🏼

Upvote 0
Figured with sc many things are done differently, most for the good.

Guess maybe those abusing the away/brb aspect (other sites mostly) feel the "online hours" stats and keeping users in chat, over the stoping and starting cam when back routine helps them more 🤷🏼
I have no idea about cb because even though I work there I'm bot heavily invested in it so I didn't really read up much about placement or any stats there might be so I can only speak about SC

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC @xChloe Do I understand correctly that I can't upload content with other creators to my my.club page unless each and every one of them also creates a my.club page? Even if I have all the standard required documents i.e. their model releases and ID photos?

ETA I just verified my my.club profile a few hours ago and already received 3 obvious spam/scam messages. And when I went on to report them I had to verify captcha pictures (and it was that kind of captcha with blurry pictures that you click on pics with buses and then new pictures of buses show up and you keep clicking, not the quick one)? Why do I, a verified creator, have to jump through unnecessary hoops to report scammers, when their messages could've been easilty filtered and caught?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 21.04.53.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 21.04.53.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC @xChloe Do I understand correctly that I can't upload content with other creators to my my.club page unless each and every one of them also creates a my.club page? Even if I have all the standard required documents i.e. their model releases and ID photos?

ETA I just verified my my.club profile a few hours ago and already received 3 obvious spam/scam messages. And when I went on to report them I had to verify captcha pictures (and it was that kind of captcha with blurry pictures that you click on pics with buses and then new pictures of buses show up and you keep clicking, not the quick one)? Why do I, a verified creator, have to jump through unnecessary hoops to report scammers, when their messages could've been easilty filtered and caught?

Hey @mika_kedi

I apologize for the trouble you’re experienced with spammers. I’ve just spoken to the My.Club team who have confirmed that they are aware of this problem and are currently working on solutions for this issue. Thank you for pointing this out and please continue to report all issues you experience with My.Club.

Tagging Creators:
Each creator you want to tag must have a registered My.Club account.
You can connect/link other creators via your settings which means you do not have to tag each post separately.

🆕 🌟 🆕

Exciting My.Club News

🆕 🌟 🆕

We now have an amazing new My.Club Community Manager who will be available to answer any questions and assist you with all My.Club queries.
I will introduce you to this fabulous lady very soon so stay tuned to say hello and welcome her to this awesome forum!

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 11.53.36 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anyone having troubles with traffic? It looks like I'm shadow banned or something, I can't get enough viewers every time I go online.

Upvote 0
Anyone having troubles with traffic? It looks like I'm shadow banned or something, I can't get enough viewers every time I go online.

Hey @alexakitty

❌ Shadow Banning is not something that exists on our platform. ❌
We do not have the ability to "turn off traffic", nor would it benefit us in any way to do so even if it was a possibility.

Note:
Be aware of the settings you have chosen within your profile that can affect traffic and restrict users.​
- banning specific regions and countries​
- disabling your country appearance flag and tag​
- who can chat in your room​

Try not to let quiet days bring you down but instead, use these times as opportunities to engage with users more by giving them personalised attention.
This is what your fans crave, so focus a little more on the ones who are present, give them some extra love, win them over, and convert them into loyal fans! ❣️

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time (charlie@stripchat.com) should you require further assistance, guidance or suggestions as I'm always happy to help :blush:

Reactions: Nienna and NotYou
Upvote 0
Twitter question - When you do the "tweet my show" - button, would it be possible to change the image on it? Now it seems its a screengrab from the broadcast... I removed the link manually, as the image was ...less than flattering xD

Upvote 0
Twitter question - When you do the "tweet my show" - button, would it be possible to change the image on it? Now it seems its a screengrab from the broadcast... I removed the link manually, as the image was ...less than flattering xD

Very interesting point @CallMeMaria
I believe this topic has been raised numerous times by other models as well.

Stay tuned with this one 😉

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

Very interesting point @CallMeMaria
I believe this topic has been raised numerous times by other models as well.

Stay tuned with this one 😉

Yes, I was one of the models on here who kept asking Stripchat to please do something about the ugly-ass snapshot photo they were using with my tweet function. Lol. And I was told (I think by Chloe) that no, they’re not changing it. You would think that after several days of streaming on a site…that the snapshot photo would change to something different. But no, it kept tweeting that awful photo. So I’d stopped using the tweet function completely, and instead would just type up my own “I’m online now on Stripchat!” tweet.

There should be an option for models to either get a 5-second countdown before a snapshot is taken (with the option to try again if they don’t like that photo)…or to select their own photo to upload and be embedded in the tweet.

Upvote 0
Oh wow, recently I saw 9000 models online and it keeps growing... The question is, if there is enough customers for everyone? I guess that can be the answer on my previous question about shadow banning, if the shadow ban does not exist...

Upvote 0
I thought there was a report button that doesn't involve banning someone from the room? I wanted to report someone earlier, just to cover my back more than anything else, but not kick him out or ban as he apologised. I can't see a report button....I just send a message with the info to support instead. If we used to have it, can we have a report button back please? Sometimes guys do something wrong because they don't know the rules and i don't want to ban them if i think they're going to continue to be a good customer.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.