AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

For a new account does the new model status start after the documents are approved or after the first stream?
I'm thinking of joining but I'd like to get my profile done and then wait to stream until I come back from a short upcoming trip.

Upvote 0
For a new account does the new model status start after the documents are approved or after the first stream?
I'm thinking of joining but I'd like to get my profile done and then wait to stream until I come back from a short upcoming trip.

Hey @SuperPookie

Your New tag commences with your first live broadcast!

So.. take your time with settings up your account and making it look awesome!
Have everything ready before you go live; menus, photos, videos, feeds, goals, Bots and Games, etc.

We have a lot of info to guide you so don't forget to check out our FAQ pages :blush:
You can find anything there!

Upvote 0
I've been broadcasting a couple weeks and asked for snapchat often but im not clear if that is allowed.
can we accept tokens for offsite cam shows?

You're allowed to sell things like snapchat, WhatsApp, skype etc but you can't take tokens for an outside show, this is against the rules. As if anything happens, SC can't help you or investigate for you.
Keep it within the site and it keeps everyone safer in the long run.

Upvote 0
I've been broadcasting a couple weeks and asked for snapchat often but im not clear if that is allowed.
can we accept tokens for offsite cam shows?

You are allowed to sell/give your snapchat but..
Please note, our Models Rules clearly state that we prohibit shows outside the site.

We strongly recommend you only use the facilities we provide to communicate with each other.

Our site provides you with ample features, private shows, PMs, voicemail, Plasma Messenger, and much more
therefore, you shouldn’t opt to use external platforms for connecting with users as we are limited in being able to assist you should unpleasant incidents arise.

Stripchat Rules:

• Hugs
Reactions: NotYou and Erika
Upvote 0
You are allowed to sell/give your snapchat but..
Please note, our Models Rules clearly state that we prohibit shows outside the site.

We strongly recommend you only use the facilities we provide to communicate with each other.

Our site provides you with ample features, private shows, PMs, voicemail, Plasma Messenger, and much more
therefore, you shouldn’t opt to use external platforms for connecting with users as we are limited in being able to assist you should unpleasant incidents arise.

Stripchat Rules:
i despise taking guy off site. being asked for snap is annoying, i went ahead and banned all ways to say snapchat.
i equate it to working harder, i hate 1:1 attention.
The reason I asked bc even talking about social media on streamate would have me banned and the same no offsite cam rules are or were written on MFC but obviously never enforced. I had one guy ask when i cammed last banned him and later thought maybe models do take skype chats?
plasma is great, sometimes i forgot to turn back on my cam and got requested for shows. i love it.

as far as safety offline, im out there online but one thing is these guys will rarely get me alone on skype, I always get the creeps, the creepy creeps. it never fails. I cant handle it bc they will constantly try.
or the all time favorite..amazon bb? :D

Upvote 0
I did a exclusive chat over 3 minutes, it was about to hit the 4 min mark
my account was credited for 3 min
is that normal?

if a admin has sent a PM to me, do I use her to ask these type of questions? do i email support?

Upvote 0
I did a exclusive chat over 3 minutes, it was about to hit the 4 min mark
my account was credited for 3 min
is that normal?

if a admin has sent a PM to me, do I use her to ask these type of questions? do i email support?

Hey @Erika
The best thing to do when it comes to questions/disputes about tokens or shows, is to contact our Support team.
Provide them with the username of your c2c user, and all info (dates/time) of the show so they can investigate.

There may have been an issue/glitch or there may be a valid explanation on why you were only credited for 3 minutes.
Regardless, they need this info from you in order to be able to review the data and assist you further.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
- Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Reactions: Erika
Upvote 0
Hi ♥
I've checked SC's Wiki & FAQ, threads here from other models, but can't seem to find any elaboration about private show discounts. I see it allows 1 per 24hrs; but when asks choice of duration, I'm unclear whether means length of said discounted pvt show OR how long the discount is to show /promote on my SC page.. I prob sound ridic & if I had to guess I'd assume the former. so discount only applies when user agrees to fixed time & has total amount tkns, right? My apologies; idk where this text/post appears, however any clarity is MOST appreciated!

oh & does it help attract viewers? I can't believe I've overlooked this feature for so long, lol. this is low priority as this is obviously is of no urgency. thanks

Upvote 0
Hi ♥
I've checked SC's Wiki & FAQ, threads here from other models, but can't seem to find any elaboration about private show discounts. I see it allows 1 per 24hrs; but when asks choice of duration, I'm unclear whether means length of said discounted pvt show OR how long the discount is to show /promote on my SC page..

oh & does it help attract viewers? I can't believe I've overlooked this feature for so long, lol. this is low priority as this is obviously is of no urgency. thanks
Relatively certain that 'duration' is the length of time that the discount period lasts. When @Charlie_SC sees this she will clarify.

I don't think it will help 'attract' viewers as the discount does not show on any of the index/thumbnail pages, but it may help encourage users if you have a room full of users with tokens but privates aren't selling.
One model I follow uses the discount towards the very end of her stream as sort of a 'last call' for privates before she gets offline. Seems to work well for her

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Hi ♥
I've checked SC's Wiki & FAQ, threads here from other models, but can't seem to find any elaboration about private show discounts. I see it allows 1 per 24hrs; but when asks choice of duration,
Pretty sure that is how long the discount is available for

I can only speak for myself (we users are all different), but a discount would only interest me in that it would mean I could afford a *longer* private show. It would not entice me to take one if I was not already interested in that particular model.

Reactions: SuperPookie
Upvote 0
Hi ♥
I've checked SC's Wiki & FAQ, threads here from other models, but can't seem to find any elaboration about private show discounts. I see it allows 1 per 24hrs; but when asks choice of duration, I'm unclear whether means length of said discounted pvt show OR how long the discount is to show /promote on my SC page..

Hey @SexxxyTaylor
It's the duration of how long the discounted price is active/valid.

But thank you for pointing this out.
If it's not clear to you, I would say that it's also not clear to other models, so leave this with me.. I will have our FAQ page updated with further clarification 🤗

Upvote 0
Hey @SexxxyTaylor
It's the duration of how long the discounted price is active/valid.

But thank you for pointing this out.
If it's not clear to you, I would say that it's also not clear to other models, so leave this with me.. I will have our FAQ page updated with further clarification 🤗

thank you kindly. I have a REAL issue with SC lately but I worry publically posting a thread might only make things worse bc its per security. is there any way to msg you privately? I've been contacting & explaining in full to support but it never gets anywhere. it's been about 6 weeks, all the while costing me lots of time & even my income is being affected. Possible safety as well. I don't even know that my emails are getting to the correct place, my apologies. If there's any type of message feature on here that doesn't post to all users or even if it only shows to models, I hope you can understand my desire for descretion.

I actually. found a charlie@sc in my email from an elder reply so I gave it a try incase it was/is you. Again, at your convenience & much thanks!

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hey @SexxxyTaylor
I am always here to help, especially if you do not feel that our Support team is assisting you sufficiently.

BTW.. you got my email address correct - I've received your email.
Give me some time to review this case, get all the info from the Support team, and conduct an investigation into what's happened.

I'll continue communicating with you via direct email regarding this case ☺️

Upvote 0
Hey @SexxxyTaylor
I am always here to help, especially if you do not feel that our Support team is assisting you sufficiently.

BTW.. you got my email address correct - I've received your email.
Give me some time to review this case, get all the info from the Support team, and conduct an investigation into what's happened.

I'll continue communicating with you via direct email regarding this case ☺️
oh wow, omgosh, ok! thank you immensely!!! My bad for being wordy or if I repeated anything. It's been a lot going on (not just w SC) & I've been overwhelmed / anxious, I do apologize if sounding scatterbrained & truly appreciate your help. I don't expect much or anything so soon. Though it sucks it really did kick me off & tell me I was first streaming in another window then that i was away from PC when this week I1000% was not. & I'm fairly positive last week I remembered to pause my stream too bc I've learned my lesson in the past + my stream was dropping so often on it's own that day; reconnecting too. Usually after I press start too but then it would like unclick (for lack of better terms) & say "too many requests". I didn't menton the "too many requests" part in the email.

Please take your time & thanks so very much again. 💖

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Hi @Charlie_SC , "quick" question.

Is there a reason why models who appear in the "flirting" category are not allowed to use the lovense lush toy?
A model said she was suspended for this very reason, being in that category whilst using the lush. She doesn't get naked in public but she certainly does tease and flirt, and she does more (naked, etc) in private shows. I had never been in the flirt category before, but I did look and noticed it does say that even the models who are talking and flirting, may do more in private shows.

I would definitely say that you can flirt while using a lush inside of you. There are different types and ways to flirt, even non-nude models who striptease and flirt without showing anything in public use toys.

Just wondering if you or anyone else who knows can help - me and the model are probably missing something obvious, but we both had the same thought about there being different ways to flirt so why a lush would be bannable/suspendable is confusing.

• Helpful!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and ElGato
Upvote 0
Hey @NotYou

As you've noticed, we haven't officially announced this category yet: we're still testing some things, so we can consider it running in Beta mode.
But I am here and happy to answer/clarify your queries.

There are 2 main rules for the Flirting Category:

Forbidden in Public Room:
1. No nudity/sexual acts (NO 18+ activities)
2. No using/showing sex toys/lovense

Please be advised that before the models activate this category, they must read the Flirting Mode rules and tick a box that states they understand and agree to follow the Flirting Mode rules.
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.55.18 AM.png

The model you mentioned breached the rules, therefore, the consequence for this violation is that we disable this feature for that model (also noted in the rules).

Important Note:
In Flirting Mode, the above-forbidden rules are ONLY for Public Room shows.
Whilst in Flirting Mode, models ARE ALLOWED to do anything they want (including using toys) in Private/Group/Ticket shows! (again, also clearly stated in the rules).

Upvote 0
Thanks, I understand that, i am more confused "why" a lovense toy is not allowed in that category since you can stay completely clothed and use it. There are all sorts of ways to flirt, teasing with clothes on and using the toy is one of those ways. So I think it's just a confusing reason as to why they can't be used in the public.

Upvote 0
It's hard sometimes to provide all the reasons we do the things we do and why, but I assure you that there are always valid/good reasons for the decisions we make.

This new Flirting Mode category is somehow linked with this post I added previously:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...features-important-updates.44147/post-1193077

So, the Flirting Mode page needs to be completely No 18+ activities.

Hence, the rules of this category are simple and very clear.
Visible or not, you cannot sit/stream with the toy inserted and pretend you’re not performing an 18+ act.

Upvote 0
It's hard sometimes to provide all the reasons we do the things we do and why, but I assure you that there are always valid/good reasons for the decisions we make.

This new Flirting Mode category is somehow linked with this post I added previously:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...features-important-updates.44147/post-1193077

So, the Flirting Mode page needs to be completely No 18+ activities.

Hence, the rules of this category are simple and very clear.
Visible or not, you cannot sit/stream with the toy inserted and pretend you’re not performing an 18+ act.

Ok thanks, i understand better. I just always like to ask when I am unsure of something just to be more clear about it. I also understand you can't always give full details for why something is/isn't allowed etc but I always appreciate any response you do and can give, so thank you.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com
Any current new links for this plz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230908_090727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230908_090727_Chrome.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
What are the specific format requirements for uploaded videos? I've been getting errors trying to upload some recent videos that are 4k@30fps, .mp4 format, and over 1G in size.

Hey @Autumn Nights
  • The video should be in one of the following formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG
  • Videos can be up to 1.5-2 GB in size

Thank you for pointing this out - we seem to be missing this info in our FAQ pages.
I'm already on top of it 🙂

In the meantime, if you're still having issues with uploading, please contact our Support team directly (Email: help@stripchat.com), so they can look into it further.

Upvote 0
Is it possible to see if my account is correctly linked to the referral link I was given by the way? for either me or the person that referred me :) - because I haven't been able to find that anywhere..

Upvote 0
Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 3.42.01 PM.png

Meet the fabulous new addition to the My.Club team!​

Nikki Night
MyClub: https://nikkicommunity.club/
Email: nikki@my.club

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 3.47.28 PM.png

Check out the new ACF My.Club threads:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.