AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This feature is visible to the users.

It is designed to help users view their own balance whilst they are in private shows
- so they can top up quickly when they are getting low to continue the fun/enjoyment of the show without being kicked out due to insufficient tokens ;)

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
This feature is visible to the users.

It is designed to help users view their own balance whilst they are in private shows
- so they can top up quickly when they are getting low to continue the fun/enjoyment of the show without being kicked out due to insufficient tokens ;)
this is a good change, in the old format it was a pain to try and monitor token balance

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
this is a good change, in the old format it was a pain to try and monitor token balance

Happy to hear your positive comments @Hiunds
Many users felt the way you did and we heard you all loud and clear, hence the new update.

Hope you enjoy it.

All feedback and thoughts are welcomed.

Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0

View attachment 95840

#UserUpdateReleased

🆕 🌟 🆕

View Your Watch History by Days

🆕 🌟 🆕

See at first glance the models you’ve watched today, yesterday, in the last 7 days, etc.
We added days to "Watch History"!

We have also improved the way we memorise the models’ streams you visit, so now there will be more models displayed in "Watch History".

Go to your "Watch History" page to see the fabulous changes!

View attachment 95841
this is good, just to clarify a model only appears once, right? So if I see a model every day she will just show up in the last day I visited?

Upvote 0
Hey @Maxi_P
Thanks for the great feedback!

Please note, this feature is still in the testing phase so anyone who cannot see it yet, it's because it's only available to a certain number of users at the moment (for testing purposes).

For those of you who CAN already see it, what do you think?
Let me know your thoughts.. :blush:
I really like the the thumbnail preview, it is definitely good to see what models are doing and if some might be doing "can't miss" shows at a glance. Will it roll out to everyone soon?

Also, I am curious if there has been any model feedback to it? I could see some concern about it being used to help freeloaders freeload haha (although the view is small and with no sound so it is not the same as going to the room to visit)

Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
I really like the the thumbnail preview, it is definitely good to see what models are doing and if some might be doing "can't miss" shows at a glance. Will it roll out to everyone soon?

Also, I am curious if there has been any model feedback to it? I could see some concern about it being used to help freeloaders freeload haha (although the view is small and with no sound so it is not the same as going to the room to visit)
I really liked it too. Such a cool addition.

Upvote 0
I just want to say I love the new private/spy mode, the number of times I have clicked into the text box to write while in a private show and not clicked inside, and started to type, and then the page scrolls down so I am seeing the thumbnails etc below is too often haha. So, not having that happen anymore is helpful. When it happens, obviously I start panicking saying "ah" then the model is "what happened" and it can be difficult and odd to try to explain in the middle of things, so this is very helpful, thanks

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Happy to hear your positive comments @Hiunds
Many users felt the way you did and we heard you all loud and clear, hence the new update.

Hope you enjoy it.

All feedback and thoughts are welcomed.
@Charlie_SC I'll throw another related "issue" into the mix.

Previously, the usual "warning" dialogue box that our token balance was getting low and offering one click top-up appeared during private shows. This no longer happens, leading to abrupt endings. :rofl: :)

Although I suppose with this new feature you've announced, your dev team might think there is no need for the pop-up notification as it used to be. I think this "old" way is useful because as a user I do not actively have to check my balance during a show, (maybe I am busy in some way and forget to do so ;) :rolleyes: ) the site warns me before my tokens run out and via a single click I get a top up with minimal interruption to the flow of the show.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Previously, the usual "warning" dialogue box that our token balance was getting low and offering one click top-up appeared during private shows. This no longer happens, leading to abrupt endings. :rofl: :)

Although I suppose with this new feature you've announced, your dev team might think there is no need for the pop-up notification as it used to be. I think this "old" way is useful because as a user I do not actively have to check my balance during a show, (maybe I am busy in some way and forget to do so ;) :rolleyes: ) the site warns me before my tokens run out and via a single click I get a top up with minimal interruption to the flow of the show.

Hey @Ozzie_
Are your settings definitely turned on for the Refill option?

Upvote 0
Yes.. sorry.
I did mean auto-refill.

But I will look into this to see why the pop-up notification doesn't appear - it may not be on purpose.

Upvote 0
Yes.. sorry.
I did mean auto-refill.

But I will look into this to see why the pop-up notification doesn't appear - it may not be on purpose.
No worries.

I do not remember exactly where it used to pop up (lower left I think on a PC) . It was (if I recall correctly) the same dialogue that pops up in free chat if you tip down to within a few tokens of "empty" (although appears above the chat window, near where we click to purchase tokens normally). We get a dialogue that offers one click refill of whatever our last token purchase was, or we can choose a different package instead (but I think that choice throws us back to the normal token purchase system).

This is what used to happen in a private show, although now I think of it, it was like a two minute warning taking in to consideration token balance left and per minute rate of the show.

ETA :- Thanks for looking into this ;)

Upvote 0
Hey @Ozzie_
We've tested this and the pop-up is still there and working for us.
I'll PM you now so we can test your account further to see why you are not getting this. :blush:

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
🌟 🌟 🌟

Clarification: Goal vs Epic Goal

🌟 🌟 🌟

What is a Goal?

In the Goal settings, you can announce a special public performance that you will put on if the desired number of tokens is reached. This way, users will have the motivation to tip. Add the goal description along with the goal amount so that everyone contributes with their tips in the public chat room. Users also have the option to send you the whole amount of your goal in a single tip if they want to. When the goal is reached, the promised show must start! (You can add up to five different goals before starting your stream. Once a goal is reached, the next one will be automatically announced in your room.)

How to add a Goal:
Broadcast Center > settings > “My Show Controls” tab > add Goal info​

What is an Epic goal?

The Epic Goal is a feature to help you reach higher goals as you motivate your audience to spend more. This is your chance to dream big and add anything you want to achieve, as long as it doesn’t break any of our broadcasting rules. When enabled, Epic goal will always be available and visible to viewers in your profile so that they can send tokens at any time (even when you’re offline). Every time a viewer makes a contribution to your Epic goal, it will be announced in the chat for everyone, as well as once it's reached.

NOTE: Only tokens sent directly from the Epic goal section count toward it. You receive these tokens immediately.

How to add an Epic Goal:
"My Profile" > find the "Epic Goal" panel under "My Information" > add Epic Goal info​

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

HUGE Upgraded to our Referral Program!​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Dear models,

We want you to earn more from users you invite and motivate you to share links on your social media and link-building sites. That’s why we’ve upgraded our Referral Program.

You will now earn 20% of all user spending in all rooms, not just your own. It applies to all new users you will invite or have already invited in the past, and this is a lifetime benefit!

Even your previously invited users will generate 20% off their purchases on the site, regardless of where they spend it. This is a perfect opportunity to invite new users and earn additional passive income.

But it does not stop there. You will also be paid up to $75 when your invited models (non-studio models) start making money.

In some cases, having many invited users leads to a huge revenue increase for you. You don’t need to do anything; we’ve automatically upgraded you to the new Referral Program. Please note, that any user or model who has never registered with the platform before counts as an invited person. For more information, please check out your Referral Program page.

Thank you for being with us. We are happy to upgrade our referral program and bring better revenue & joy to you!

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 1.40.04 PM.png

Upvote 0
I just noticed this info in my model updates:

"Starting May 1st, we'll increase the minimum Paxum payout amount from $50 to $100. Additionally, there will be a $1 fee for each Paxum payout."

I'm a bit confused if it means for the current pay period (it ends on 30th April but the payout is generated on May 2nd) we're going to need $100 in our balance to get the Paxum payout or not yet?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
🌟🔹 UPDATE 🔹🌟

Paxum Increased Minimum Payout Amount & Fee

🌟🔹 UPDATE 🔹🌟

The minimum payout amount will change from $50 to $100 (this means, payment will not be generated until you have reached $100)
There will also be a $1 fee for each Paxum payout
Changes will commence on the 1st May 2023

Please note, we still have other payment methods which are still $50 minimum so check out all the options available; more info in our FAQs.

Should you wish to change your payment method to an alternative option, you can do so at any time via your Payments Settings page.

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 12.59.25 PM.png

Upvote 0
I just noticed this info in my model updates:

"Starting May 1st, we'll increase the minimum Paxum payout amount from $50 to $100. Additionally, there will be a $1 fee for each Paxum payout."

I'm a bit confused if it means for the current pay period (it ends on 30th April but the payout is generated on May 2nd) we're going to need $100 in our balance to get the Paxum payout or not yet?

Hey @mika_kedi

Anyone who wishes to make changes to their payment settings should do so BEFORE this Sunday, as this update will affect this week's payouts.

Models who have Paxum selected as their service provider, who have not reached a minimum of $100 by this Sunday at midnight, their payment will not be automatically generated for this week.
NOTE: if you do not reach the minimum amount this week, payment will automatically be made on the next payment cycle once the minimum amount is reached.

Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone - UTC±0:00) and include earnings from the week before (Monday morning until Sunday night).
This means models are paid the amount in their accounts on Sunday night.
As I noted above, we still have other payment methods, which are still $50 minimum, so check out all the options available; more info in our FAQs.
Should you wish to change your payment method to an alternative option, you can do so at any time via your Payments Settings page.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Hey @mika_kedi

Anyone who wishes to make changes to their payment settings should do so BEFORE this Sunday, as this update will affect this week's payouts.

Models who have Paxum selected as their service provider, who have not reached a minimum of $100 by this Sunday at midnight, their payment will not be automatically generated for this week.
NOTE: if you do not reach the minimum amount this week, payment will automatically be made on the next payment cycle once the minimum amount is reached.

Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone - UTC±0:00) and include earnings from the week before (Monday morning until Sunday night).
This means models are paid the amount in their accounts on Sunday night.
As I noted above, we still have other payment methods, which are still $50 minimum, so check out all the options available; more info in our FAQs.
I wish I had taken a before screenshot. This morning it was still showing me $50 here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 00.15.23.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 00.15.23.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
#UserUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

Sort "My Favorites" by Viewers, Private Prices & More!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Click the button in the top right corner of "My Favorites" to sort models by:
  • Best match
  • Last added
  • Private prices (you can now see prices on thumbnails)
  • More / fewer viewers

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 10.56.03 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Win from a 10,000 token prize pool!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to get exposure on our Twitter and reach a broader audience?

Use the force on our #MayTheFourth #Stripwars challenge to win from a 10,000 token prize pool!

We have an exciting new challenge for you, so celebrate the 4th of May in Star Wars style and get free exposure by joining our #Stripwars challenge!
We want to see you using the force to create some fun/sexy Star Wars TikTok videos!
Sample Video

5K, 3K, 2K, tokens will be awarded to the most creative videos that are chosen by our judges!

How to participate:
  • Upload your video to Twitter on the 4th of May
  • Mention @Stripchat
  • Use the hashtags #MayTheFourth #Stripwars
  • Include your stripchat profile link
  • Use a Star Wars themed audio
All participating models will be featured on our Twitter feed.

Additional exposure!
  • Upload your video to Tiktok
  • Mention @stripchatsquad
  • Use the hashtags #Stripwars and #MayTheFourth

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 11.47.56 AM.png

Reactions: Hiunds and NotYou
Upvote 0

:new:
:star2:

Guest Users are no longer able to write in public chat

Models will now only have 2 options to choose from via their account settings.
Guest users no longer have the ability to interact in public rooms.

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 2.20.37 PM.png

Upvote 0

Guest Users are no longer able to write in public chat

Models will now only have 2 options to choose from via their account settings.
Guest users no longer have the ability to interact in public rooms.

View attachment 96282
This is a really great update. Thanks!

It was tough because unregistered users could abuse as much as they wanted but could not be muted

Upvote 0