AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without your assistance and feedback, our Support and Technical teams wouldn't be aware of some of the issues that you experience.

We would like to thank you in advance for alerting us of the problems you face and for allowing us to rectify them as promptly as possible.

Although not all problems are on Stripchat's end, and at times are due to the model/user internet, unrecommended browsers, old devices, etc.
our focus is always to make your time on our platform as smooth and pleasant as possible 🤗

Last edited:
Upvote 0

What should I do when I see an issue, or I am having problems using the site?

• If possible, take a screenshot of the problem
  • Immediately contact our Support Team

How do I contact the Stripchat Support Team?

What information can I provide you with which will assist you?

1. Username:
  2. Type of issue (explain the issue):
  3. Browser name & version:
  4. OS ( Windows/Mac/Linux):
  5. Mobile Type (ie SamsungS22/iPhone13Pro):
  6. OS (android version/IOS version):
  7. Using VPN? Y/N:
  8. If any tools are being used - OBS/ Lovense connect App / Extension (and their versions too):
  9. Any screenshots which will provide us with a better understanding of the problem: (attach screenshots)

Where can I get more Stripchat Information?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.