AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Tipper trouble buying tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
USA Florida
www.stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Theclubist11
I'm a model on stripchat and one of ny biggest tippers is having no luck in buying more tokens despite countless emails with "Paygardens" through xhamster which is where he watches my cam. Who can help him get it sorted out? He says there is no problem with his card.

Is he able to try a different method to buy with?
Is he able to try and go to Stripchat instead of XH and try from there to see if it works?
Has he contacted XH support directly to ask if they can help to see what is happening?

Upvote 0
I'm a model on stripchat and one of ny biggest tippers is having no luck in buying more tokens despite countless emails with "Paygardens" through xhamster which is where he watches my cam. Who can help him get it sorted out? He says there is no problem with his card.
He told me "They (support) just say I will be notified when problem is fixed"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.