AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stuck at 720p?? Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
Hello my frame rate Is 29 bitrate 10k it says hd+ 1920 1080 codes h264 high 4.0 aac-lc 48.0khz

So i should be streaming at 1080p but every one in chat said they can only get 720p and no more is it something my end or on chaturbates end as I seen a post about them fixing it for someone else have sent a message but no response as of yet etc
Any help appreciated thank you!

@punker barbie

You can try and open your stream as anon in another browser and check that for yourself. I would not trust what some viewers say since that could be a problem on their end. If the CB page says 1920X1080 HD+ then that is what you would be streaming at

I have had CB downgrade my video to 240P at times when viewing models and others in the room still saw 1080P. That could have been a me problem and most likely it was

Upvote 0
Hello my frame rate Is 29 bitrate 10k it says hd+ 1920 1080 codes h264 high 4.0 aac-lc 48.0khz

So i should be streaming at 1080p but every one in chat said they can only get 720p and no more is it something my end or on chaturbates end as I seen a post about them fixing it for someone else have sent a message but no response as of yet etc
Any help appreciated thank you!

@punker barbie
Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance

Upvote 0
Are you using external OBS or the in-browser feature to broadcast? If you are using the one on the broadcast page then you are limited to 720p. There are several posts here on how to setup your OBS for CB streaming, as well as dozens of "camgirl" resource sites that have instruction. You just have to search.

Upvote 0
Are you using external OBS or the in-browser feature to broadcast? If you are using the one on the broadcast page then you are limited to 720p. There are several posts here on how to setup your OBS for CB streaming, as well as dozens of "camgirl" resource sites that have instruction. You just have to search.
im using stream master done my research did exactly what it says to do and my stream on chaturbate says its 1080 but yet no one can click it all they can do is 720 so i dont think its my end so i asked lol have no clue why its not allowing it

Upvote 0
You can try and open your stream as anon in another browser and check that for yourself. I would not trust what some viewers say since that could be a problem on their end. If the CB page says 1920X1080 HD+ then that is what you would be streaming at

I have had CB downgrade my video to 240P at times when viewing models and others in the room still saw 1080P. That could have been a me problem and most likely it
ye thats what confusing me it says 1080p hd+ but nope still only 720p its happened to a couple of models and the only fix was contacting cb so they could do something so hopefully it will get fixed when they can get to it :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.