AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STUDIO TOKENS NOT CASHED OUT FOR PAYMENT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
@Charlie_SC and @xChloe ,

I have been having tokens in the studio cashed out without fail every sunday 3 am our time. Yesterday strangely it didnt happen. Tokens havent been transferred from model accounts to the studio account and therefore theres not "Waiting" status on the payment page.

Please look into the issue for me. Studio name is gonzalez_1998

@kumar ohh okay.. i kinda got confused. Its never been late and today i woke up to find the tokens still in the model accounts and not in studio. They should let us know what is the next course of action. Are we getting paid this week or do we wait until the other week?

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC and @xChloe ,

I have been having tokens in the studio cashed out without fail every sunday 3 am our time. Yesterday strangely it didnt happen. Tokens havent been transferred from model accounts to the studio account and therefore theres not "Waiting" status on the payment page.

Please look into the issue for me. Studio name is gonzalez_1998
Now porcess going on

Upvote 0
Hey everyone
Sincere apologies.
There was a slight delay this week but all should have gone through just fine.
Please PM me if you are still facing any issues and I will assist you further 🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.