AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studying and working in Hungary--will I need a work permit?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexysally666

Cam Model
Apr 14, 2017
Hey all,

I am an American cam model who will be starting graduate school in Budapest in the fall. I've been struggling to find information online about work permit requirements for independent contractors in Hungary. This was the best I could find:

"Generally, you need to have an employer sponsor in order to secure the appropriate work permit and work permit and visa for Hungary.
If you’re working independently, it can be difficult to find clients willing to sponsor you. Moreover, even if your client can do this, you’ll need a new sponsor each time you decide to take on a new contract. Of course, every new sponsor will mean more paperwork."

Does this mean I would need to enter into a contract with each of the cam sites I work with to be permitted to work in Hungary? Because that sounds like a major hassle, and I'm very unclear on how I'd even start that process. Do any of you have experience moving to another country as a cam model and obtaining a work permit to continue camming there? I understand that I should probably be seeking advice from folks with expertise in these issues, but wanted to give this forum a shot first since there might be some models who've gone through something similar and can give me an idea of where I should start.

Thanks in advance!

Um, if your bank account or form of payment is in the US I don't think it should be a problem, but IDK tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.