AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sub or dom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you guys/girls have an act on cam but you are the opposite irl?

Kara and I are both tops/doms and we regularly clash head on because she and I both try to take charge of the show and be the "director".

This results in funny dialogues and our viewers think it's cute and they say we have a funny, good chemistry. :)

@KaraInCuffs That's the dynamic I love off cam. I'm a bit more into being fighty with another dom in person, but it doesn't work well in solo camming. Glad you two can have fun with it though! ^.^

On cam I'm still a dom, but tend to be more laid back. I've noticed having the more favored scenario happen, but it's typically after yeeears of knowing members/them knowing me well enough to recognize each other's ticks and trying not to kill the experience for other members.

I mostly enjoy being submissive in real life, but I do like to switch from time to time with my partner. On cam I am only dominant. I just could never get the feel for letting strangers take control of my show, and I really enjoy having the power of being in control to make my money.

I identify as a kinkster. I love a lot of fetish stuff (that is non dominant but not submissive) I also love to role play and do weird stuff. I love being an exhibitionist as well.

I am primarily dominant though - The only man I would EVER let domme me is my husband and he's a switch which I love. He also identifies himself as a kinkster as well.

Submissive on cam, submissive and dominant IRL, i switch. I prefer having others run the show and feel rather awkward as a dom online lmao. everything i like that's dominant works better for me IRL, and roleplay isnt my strong point so online i just flounder. I'd rather blindfold my guy so he can't see when i fuck up or seem nervous hahahaha

Reactions: Ariana_
I'm a switch. Good mix between whomever I'm with and I for control.

I'm a switch depending on who I'm with, to be honest. When I'm a domme, I prefer to do pain play but only if it's within the limits of my sub (duh) and I'm a bratty sub when I'm a sub.

• Wat?!
Reactions: thehills
I would consider myself a switch. I love dominating men online but it takes a special kind of man to make me feel submissive, same in real life ;) If he can handle I'll let him heheh

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I've always thought I was weird because I have a dominant personality, but I'm submissive in bed irl. Since I've started camming, I've been attracting customers who want me do be more dominant, so I've been trying it out, and I like it!

Reactions: Autumn Alexander
Switch.
I lean towards subservient in relationships, but only when I'm treated well and with respect.
It takes a lot of trust to genuinely submit and I don't think most people can illicit that response from me.
Some guy with a domme username came into my chat and tried to convince me that i'd submit for him by ordering me to get on my knees:giggle:
I just responded with "nah, I'm good"
You have to earn that.

Internally I'm a tough cookie, but since I'm half Asian and very soft/innocent looking, I tend to attract primarily dominant men. I don't want to dom or sub, I want to be treated like an equal.

During couple shows, I always asked to be spanked. Not as punishment, but because I love to be spanked and I'm a good girl:cat:

Reactions: sydneyfarron
I've always thought I was weird because I have a dominant personality, but I'm submissive in bed irl. Since I've started camming, I've been attracting customers who want me do be more dominant, so I've been trying it out, and I like it!

Same. I am definitely a sub IRL, however when It comes to cam I am almost neither. I feel awkward when I try to Dom yet Im too much of a stubborn ass to ever let anybody tell me what to do. Im at a loss haha

Reactions: Donwangler
I can't decide if I'm submissive or just lazy. Never felt particularly dominant though and assuming an overtly dominant role in bed never really came naturally to me.
This spoke to me on a spiritual level. I always thought I was submissive. Nope. Hate giving up control. I'm just a lazy pillow princess that likes to direct things while they are done to me.

But always in charge. Always.

I'm a switch in real life and used to perform in both directions on cam.

I don't do submissive shows on cam anymore because they have been putting me in a bad headspace-so I only like being submissive for my Daddy now (In an ageplay relationship). It felt like being submissive on cam drained me more since a lot of dom guys are inexperienced and seem to think being dominant=being highly abusive/pushing you out of your limits completely.

I’m a Domme all day everyday! No jk I’m a domme on cam but can switch irl.

Dom irl and on cam I'm more sub I suppose? Though I don't really seem to have any dynamic on cam really.

Dominant on and off cam. This said, I wouldn't date a "sub" IRL. The dynamic would be totally different. My dating life would be more as a respectful, partnership between two awesome teammates? Something like that. Not the, "Hey Loser, worship My feet!" that's done on cam, hahaha!

Reactions: MissJasmineUK
I feel like the true dom/sub relationship is something I have to explore with someone I know. I don't know anyone online that well yet. I like to be in control of myself, whether that means I am directing my actions, or have chosen someone capable and responsible enough to do so for me. I have been told I seem dominant, but I actually enjoy and prefer to hand over control to someone capable, intelligent, and firm. I can control others, but I hate it and it makes me respect them less.

So, I guess independent sub in real life, neutral on cam. I would be willing to power play with someone online only if we had the right kind of relationship.

I love being a switch and it definitely depends on my mood! Being a sub on cam can lead to daddies which are awesome but dommes can lead to pay pigs.. which is also good!
In my personal life, I'm primarily submissive, but also love being domme!

Reactions: MissJasmineUK
Status
Not open for further replies.