AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sucks to be me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
www.penisland.eu
Every time I'm up late and can catch Amber on cam, if she's moving more than a couple of cm either way the picture freezes every 3-5 seconds.

Doesn't happen in anyone elses room. Please excuse the following expletives:
cock piss bollocks arse.

MFC was jacked up the last couple days, there was alot of rooms with MAD LAG, if you close your browser and re-enter it will usually get better. Also depends on how many were online. Alot of the girls had 50-150 visitors and there was 900+ models online trying to get that last good check before Xmas so ya gotta take that into account. ;)

It's not an ISP issue, I have a 20meg connection (usually that ends up being 16ish but still easily enough).
I'm wondering if it might be because I'm on the Firefox 4 Beta. I quite often get the message that I don't have the latest version of flash(from MFC) which is obviously a load of horse apples.

I've been in plenty of rooms with over a 1000 peeps knocking about in them and not had a problem. Occasional lag but re-entering the room normally fixes that.

Maybe it's the internet telling me to stop masturbating so much and go to sleep.

Just_mark__ said:
I'm on the Firefox 4 Beta.

I've found SRWare Iron to do better than Firefox with MFC, and with Flash sites generally. Chrome is good, too, but I've found Iron to be more stable.

I know that Amber got an HD cam recently. Ever since, the picture from her room has been more jumpy on my old computer than it used to be.

Is there a new Firefox release? Is it less clunky and resource-sucking than the old one? It used to be fast, now it just lags so bad for me. I use Chrome right now. I will have to look into this Iron. Of course, just now I'm finally seeing less and less places where my browser [Chrome] is not accepted. That is so frustrating!!

I'm sorry when you see Amber she's jumping around... :( She is always smooth to me. :D

firefox 4 is in beta, not released yet. It's actually pretty shit, it caches soooooooooooooooo much that half the time i flick over to MFC and I'll be staring at my yahoo mail that I accessed earlier in the day in the cam window for a few secs.
I've tried using chrome but there's just too many missing features for me to use it.

Yeah that is the main reason I'm not entirely satisfied with Chrome. I love the speed but miss the functionality. :x

So I popped into SweetieSam's room to say hi just because she chatted on this thread, turns out she's brilliantly cute and sexy as you like.

Fantastic boobs, spankable arse and a voice like ground up heaven sieved through silk underwear. I had to leave her room because I didn't want to get fired for wanking at my desk. MFC from work ftw.

You mean Lynx isn't giving me an optimal MFC viewing experience?

Attachments

• Lynx-wikipedia.png
    Lynx-wikipedia.png
    135 KB · Views: 193
Just_mark__ said:
So I popped into SweetieSam's room to say hi just because she chatted on this thread, turns out she's brilliantly cute and sexy as you like.

Fantastic boobs, spankable arse and a voice like ground up heaven sieved through silk underwear. I had to leave her room because I didn't want to get fired for wanking at my desk. MFC from work ftw.

:oops: AWwww thanks for stopping by! I was a little intimidated but it was good to see you! :D

Mr_Luv_A_Lot said:
I know that Amber got an HD cam recently. Ever since, the picture from her room has been more jumpy on my old computer than it used to be.

Nope, still same cam. Logitech pro 9000. It's not usually on the model's end when most of the users see her fine and some don't.

I've been using firefox and just firefox and have had no issues on MFC. If the internet starts to run slow is because I've had too many tabs and programs running and I simply close out and restart and presto all taken care of.

All the cool people use logitech pro 9000's Amber. Is it odd that I start my webcam just to look at my room in a different view to help me clean? probably, but it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.