AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sudden Reduction in Token Package Availability?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaffronBurke

Cam Model
Jan 3, 2013
Pluto
Twitter Username
@Sweet_Saffron
Tumblr Username
saffronburke
MFC Username
SaffronBurke
Streamate Username
SaffronBurke
Chaturbate Username
SaffronBurke
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62613/Saffron
I have been able to buy the 900 token pack several times now on my premium account. The last time that I did was Thursday. After that, the only pack available has been the 200. Any ideas why this is, before I attempt (and likely fail) to get help from MFC support?

no idea... my options are all present and begging for my card.... :-D

SweetSaffron said:
I have been able to buy the 900 token pack several times now on my premium account. The last time that I did was Thursday. After that, the only pack available has been the 200. Any ideas why this is, before I attempt (and likely fail) to get help from MFC support?

I had that happen once. In my case it was after I bought tokens while connected to my VPN, so a different IP address. I think that triggered a mild fraud alert on their end. They lowered my packages and the number of buys per day as well as the amount i could have in storage. Got it corrected the first time and then I tried to only buy tokens when I was disconnected from the VPN. But that got to be a pain and I forgot. So they lowered the availability again.

I had to write support and explain that was going to happen all the time, and would they stop doing that? I prefer the VPN to always be on, not only for security, but it eliminates all the lag I use to have on mfc.

They put back the amounts and I 'think' made a note in my file or something because they haven't done it since.

JerryBoBerry said:
SweetSaffron said:

I had that happen once. In my case it was after I bought tokens while connected to my VPN, so a different IP address. I think that triggered a mild fraud alert on their end. They lowered my packages and the number of buys per day as well as the amount i could have in storage. Got it corrected the first time and then I tried to only buy tokens when I was disconnected from the VPN. But that got to be a pain and I forgot. So they lowered the availability again.

I had to write support and explain that was going to happen all the time, and would they stop doing that? I prefer the VPN to always be on, not only for security, but it eliminates all the lag I use to have on mfc.

They put back the amounts and I 'think' made a note in my file or something because they haven't done it since.

That makes a good deal of sense. I'm always on my laptop, without a VPN, though, so that may not be the case for me. I guess I'll shoot them an email to see what's up.

Yeah, if you ever use a proxy server, like hotspot shield, or if you change your IP or whatever, your token packages may be reduced to 200. It's security feature, as the previous poster said. I had it happened to me like 3 times. But if you contact the admins through "Contact Us" they'll fix it for you in 5 mins. Super good customer support on MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.