AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suddenly 1-8fps on Chaturbate?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2018
I cam almost every day on Chaturbate without any issues at all; have been for over a year now. However, today something odd happened during my show. My FPS went for the usual 28-30 on HD to about 1-8 fps. I did a speed test and I have 240mbps download and 3mb upload...so my internet seems fine.

This was about 1pm in the afternoon. I just checked again at 10pm and its still in the 1-8 fps range. :(

Is this on Chaturbates side or my end? My show was pretty much ruined today because of it, and I'm hoping its on Chaturbates end and everything is fine tomorrow.

Anyone ever experience this?

Why don't you get ahold of someone from Chaturbate support? This is not a Chaturbate support forum, altho it seems to be turning into one. @punker barbie will help you.

Upvote 0
I was having his issue last few days I was on.. I usually have my PC hardwired from router to pc with Ethernet cable.. turns out my wireless card was turned back on (i always have wireless network card disabled.. usually causes interference) although sometimes when it happens it just seems it on CBs end, maybe try selecting a different server to stream to if you'e using external software like OBS.

Upvote 0
Why don't you get ahold of someone from Chaturbate support? This is not a Chaturbate support forum, altho it seems to be turning into one. @punker barbie will help you.

As with many people, she has asked support many times regarding problems and they always say the same generic BS (clear cache, do this and that). Obviously none of that helps or not in many situations and the whole good thing of having a place like this forum is so people can help one another. Someone else, or multiple people may have found a fix or workaround to stop something specific happening, which obviously the CB staff (or any other cam site) may not be able to suggest or think of suggesting.

Community spirit - and all that....

Reactions: Ryuki22
Upvote 0
Wow. ok. Sorry for suggesting another, better, course of action.
I'm just trying to squash the issue that people think that this is a Chaturbate forum.
Excuuuuuuse me

Upvote 0
I noticed this weekend that CB did have some feed issues. Didn't appear to be regional or on my end as some were poor and some weren't.

Upvote 0
As with many people, she has asked support many times regarding problems and they always say the same generic BS (clear cache, do this and that). Obviously none of that helps or not in many situations and the whole good thing of having a place like this forum is so people can help one another. Someone else, or multiple people may have found a fix or workaround to stop something specific happening, which obviously the CB staff (or any other cam site) may not be able to suggest or think of suggesting.

Community spirit - and all that....
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...o-reason-chaturbate.21967/page-15#post-884563

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.