AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suddenly blocked! Freaking out! Please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2017
Colorado
profiles.myfreecams.com
MFC Username
Kamleesi
Hi Ladies -

God I never thought I'd be writing this - so it took a while for me to get used to MFC in general....and when I first started I came from WCM where men were welcome on cam with women - I had no idea that when I was working at a friend's place and he was doing things in the bg like DISHES, that it was an issue, until it was brought to my attention - and then I was reported - but I didn't even see that, was so new, so the next day I was giving him a back rub with him not totally shown except his back - I had 2 warnings and a temporary ban - I finally saw this and was like oh shit, obviously never did that again!

I had't had anything else that was given any notification about, aside from during the initial setup on my profile I wrote 'lactation' in my keywords - well that was a warning - so I never did that going forward. Allll when I was brand new.

MFC really became my safe haven and a way for me to make money despite having lost my job and struggling with anorexia terribly after my brother killed himself. I live with my Mom at 31, in part due to finances but also moral support and being too weak to do much on my own - MFC has been the only thing.

Well tonight I attempted to get on, and it wasn't letting me in - my friend looked for my profile and it was gone - they finally wrote and said I had been blocked dude to rule violations! I haven't had men on, or done anything that I would have ever thought would create a ban - I was on last week with just a few regulars and we were watching funny youtube videos, links, not on my cam - one is of my brother and I - I have NO idea if this is why, but it is the oNLY thing I could think of - they haven't written back since then - I feel so lost and absolutely devastated, and now more than ever need to make money so desperately because of issues my mom is having financially largely because of me :(

I went ahead and applied for a new acct, after having explained this all to them and not hearing back. I have seen/heard horror stories of girls ding really truly bad things on there...and keeping their acts - I am praying that I can get it back, I just lost all my contacts, everything....

Is there anything I can do? Has this happened to any of you? I didn't even know I broke a rule if I did with watching youtube vids linked. ....and couldn't gt on to see what for! :( I'm seriously bawling, and have been all night. Please, can anyone help me or tell me what to do or if this happened to you? I feel terrible for breaking a rule, but the only thing that makes sense is having a guy on, which I didn't, unless clicking a video link with my brother and I teaching gibberish on youtube counts?

Please anyone, I am desperate :( my ID is/was Kamleesi

Thank you,
Amy :h:

I got banned once for an avatar that wasn't my image (some anime image). It took them quite a while to reopen my account. I don't know how they'll do with all the warnings + the ban. They tend to take guys on cam pretty seriously too. You said his back was showing. That's enough to get banned. Whether it's in the rules or not, you NEED to have everyone who's on cam send in ID's to the site. This is to keep minors off the site. MFC doesn't allow male performers anyway, so obviously he wouldn't have been approved.

Aside from all of this, you really gotta read the TOS before camming. I hope they reopen your account, but in case they don't you might want to open one or more with other cam sites. Please please please if the account (anywhere) opens up, read the terms of service.

I got banned once for an avatar that wasn't my image (some anime image). It took them quite a while to reopen my account. I don't know how they'll do with all the warnings + the ban. They tend to take guys on cam pretty seriously too. You said his back was showing. That's enough to get banned. Whether it's in the rules or not, you NEED to have everyone who's on cam send in ID's to the site. This is to keep minors off the site. MFC doesn't allow male performers anyway, so obviously he wouldn't have been approved.

Aside from all of this, you really gotta read the TOS before camming. I hope they reopen your account, but in case they don't you might want to open one or more with other cam sites. Please please please if the account (anywhere) opens up, read the terms of service.
No I TOTALLY understand and understood that afterwards - that was like, 18 months ago though - I haven't actually HAD any guys on my cam since then - I learned from that for sure! But it said 'the next time' I would be banned - but I never had a guy on my cam...One afternoon some of my regs and I were talking about funny youtube videos and I shared some and one was of my brother and I - and I only shared the link, didn't treat it, you know? I mean this never even crossed my mind it could be an issue, but I can't think of ANY other reason to be banned without a warning - is it not allowed to share youtube or any links at all? I also shared that one with the millennial interview with 'Amy' - which the interviewer is an older man - but also, link - I am beside myself with confusion and so upset...would this be why? Are there any phone numbers or ways to directly contact a PERSON there? That is one thing I don't like about mfc with everything all done completely via wikipedia. And maybe it wasn't that, but I had blocked a guy that day who was very upset about it, could he have reported something not true? is that something they would take seriously?

Thank you for responding and I appreciate your advice, I absolutely understand and agree, and haven't done anything anything like that since - but it was literally 2 days in. row like well over a year ago when I actually did make the true mistake of having friend on cam and not knowing site well enough - any ideas?
Thank you :(

Also, I used to be like, a major high roller on nite flirt for years, with similar perks to. I guess what they have the top models here - I am definitely not anywhere close to that big here and it's been just part time - NF didn't have rules like this, but I could have done anything and still been sent a Christmas gift and frequent thank you - I am so worried too that because I mean I made just over 10k on here last year and they will be like, meh, you aren't worth it - I don't know if they do that...but, agh. I am so upset I didn't even know I was breaking any rule if it even was the youtube links, we all were having like a party....unless that guy I blocked intentionally did something.. I have no idea.. i know I couldn't have done anything else though that wouldn't have at least merited a warning first you know? I am so so sad :(

I don't know about the youtube video, might be something to do with sharing it in chat, there might also be an issue that the shared link video was with your brother which could give them the wrong impression even if it was a platonic video. MFC seems pretty anti-taboo.

MFC are also very anti men on camera, so I guess if it seems like you've been reported several times and kept doing stuff they felt violated their rules, they were probably less lenient. Sorry to hear that, MFC is a fun place to work, but it is clearly on their list of rules. In future make sure you read the rules before starting to cam on a site, as every site is different. MFC has rules against even having a man in the same room as you. Bear in mind there are also legal issues for this, as your boyfriend wouldn't have had his age verified. Actually, having a man on camera on MFC is something that people love catching out. I have seen this happening with models and people will flock to their room to see the drama, it's the kind of moment where as a model I usually get told by one of my regulars and if I fancy checking it out I get out the popcorn, log onto the perv account and we all enjoy the show together. There's even a thread on this forum of man on cam sightings.

I hope you manage to get back on and that you keep your account next time.

I don't know about the youtube video, might be something to do with sharing it in chat, there might also be an issue that the shared link video was with your brother which could give them the wrong impression even if it was a platonic video. MFC seems pretty anti-taboo.

MFC are also very anti men on camera, so I guess if it seems like you've been reported several times and kept doing stuff they felt violated their rules, they were probably less lenient. Sorry to hear that, MFC is a fun place to work, but it is clearly on their list of rules. In future make sure you read the rules before starting to cam on a site, as every site is different. MFC has rules against even having a man in the same room as you. Bear in mind there are also legal issues for this, as your boyfriend wouldn't have had his age verified. Actually, having a man on camera on MFC is something that people love catching out. I have seen this happening with models and people will flock to their room to see the drama, it's the kind of moment where as a model I usually get told by one of my regulars and if I fancy checking it out I get out the popcorn, log onto the perv account and we all enjoy the show together. There's even a thread on this forum of man on cam sightings.

I hope you manage to get back on and that you keep your account next time.

Yeah, I remember when it did happen a a couple years ago how suddenly I had 80 people in my room telling me guys weren't allowed and many seemed to thoroughly enjoy saying they were reporting me (which I thought these guys were just trying to gt me in trouble because they didn't want to see men - I just hadn't experienced those rules before) - I obviously should have read the TOS beforehand, and stupidly assumed that from the site I had frequented prior it was like a huge bonus to have another party on cam, doing dishes 60 feet away or not....then I had no idea how to even look for the warnings, until long after this, but I remember when my cam was posed totally on me, but I was giving him a back rub mostly trying to act sexy (for all the cam knew it truly could have been a skin colored blanket with as little as shown, but it was the very next day, I still had no idea and wasn't a regular - well weeks later I saw the notifications.

But for it to be then so much later...not like, within a year even, you know? I totally learned from that.

I just don't quite understand if it is in fact because of sharing videos, and everyone was, though that doesn't help my case, we were at one point discussing my brother shooting himself in the head and how it has caused such turmoil in my life, but how grateful I was to have the video of our gibberish tutorial where we actually wear brother rand sister labels in it (that was from when he was alive, people always thought we were together despite looking like twins, and that he was the WORST boyfriend in the world, lol, he'd walk into a restaurant and the door would slam in my face, people always looked appalled, so I made these brother/sister name tags for the video lol. Well if somehow this or the millennial interview video (great video btw, if you haven't seen it, have been watching it to to try to make myself less depressed) has an older gentleman in it doing the interview - my room only had 4 people in it, all of which I knew well and were actively involved. I wish there had been a notice to me, anything, that this was happening - or if the guy I blocked earlier that day made something up - who knows - I don't know if they take rando's words over models..I truly didn't even think about videos being a rule violation, but he wasn't there for that time, he was not happy about being blocked though - I don't know. I wish I could have seen the violation. I haven't had a violation at all in well over a year. and the ones I had had were truly accidents in random things I didn't associate being problems on a sex site, stupidly.

Ugh...hopefully they tell me, at least. I haven't made them millions but I know they've gotten in the tens of thousands from me...but always replacements :( I apologized truly sincerely so many times, want to talk to them, this email thing is just killing me :(

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's suicide and all of your struggles. :( *Hug*

I remember, some years ago, there was a model on here who said that she once got in trouble on MFC, because her husband had called out to her "What do you want from McDonald's?" while she was broadcasting. That's pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Unfortunately, I don't think you will get your account back from MFC after having a man on cam with you. As a general rule of thumb, you should never have anyone appear on camera, in frame, in the background, or otherwise (not even in the same room) unless they are verified on your account.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Status
Not open for further replies.