AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suddenly getting no views

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
USA
Twitter Username
@thompsontwin1
Chaturbate Username
Thompsontwin1
I’ve never had amazing views, but I’ve always at least had a steady stream of people coming into my room and am able to make at least $50 most nights. The past couple nights I’ve had barely any viewers, and tonight for the past half hour I only had 1 person in my room. Even if my viewership is low i would still at least have people coming in and out of my room. But now it’s as if my room is completely invisible. No one is even coming in to check it out. Could there be a reason for this? I haven’t changed anything and my cam quality and internet is good. But like I said it’s as if my room isn’t even available at all and no ones coming in.

1 viewer for 30 minutes seems extremely abnormal no matter how many followers you have. Just to rule out some things:
Have you refreshed when there's only 1 person? I refresh if there's only one person (usually just myself or one anon) 5 minutes after streaming. Sometimes the real viewers (and the chat) is hidden from you. It's a weird, but known glitch of Chaturbate.

I went into your room just to make sure you weren't password protected (that's happened to me a few times, oops). And your stream is coming through fine, audio, everything. I think it's a real shame you're not hitting double digit viewers at the least.

I would strongly recommend changing sites. Try it for the weekend if you're verified fast enough. It's hard not to take low income personally, but sometimes, it really is just down to the site. I near tripled my income when I switched from Chaturbate to Streamate, and that was right off the bat. It would take me 8 hours of straight streaming on CB to earn what I make in 2 hours on SM.

I'm now trying out MyFreeCams and am finding it much better than CB but nothing has met SM's standard, but I feel more comfortable trying knowing that I have a good backup camsite.
Please strongly consider trying another high-traffic livestreaming site like streamate. I truly believe it isn't you, and I know how hard that is to feel when you're not earning what you should be. Your energy and morale for camming is extremely different when you're earning $50/night vs $200/night.

PS: I love the light purple glow in your room, it's so aesthetic!

Upvote 0
1 viewer for 30 minutes seems extremely abnormal no matter how many followers you have. Just to rule out some things:
Have you refreshed when there's only 1 person? I refresh if there's only one person (usually just myself or one anon) 5 minutes after streaming. Sometimes the real viewers (and the chat) is hidden from you. It's a weird, but known glitch of Chaturbate.

I went into your room just to make sure you weren't password protected (that's happened to me a few times, oops). And your stream is coming through fine, audio, everything. I think it's a real shame you're not hitting double digit viewers at the least.

I would strongly recommend changing sites. Try it for the weekend if you're verified fast enough. It's hard not to take low income personally, but sometimes, it really is just down to the site. I near tripled my income when I switched from Chaturbate to Streamate, and that was right off the bat. It would take me 8 hours of straight streaming on CB to earn what I make in 2 hours on SM.

I'm now trying out MyFreeCams and am finding it much better than CB but nothing has met SM's standard, but I feel more comfortable trying knowing that I have a good backup camsite.
Please strongly consider trying another high-traffic livestreaming site like streamate. I truly believe it isn't you, and I know how hard that is to feel when you're not earning what you should be. Your energy and morale for camming is extremely different when you're earning $50/night vs $200/night.

PS: I love the light purple glow in your room, it's so aesthetic!
Thank you so much for your feedback! I think it’s definitely time for me to try out a new site. I was feeling pretty defeated after tonight, but you’re right I think switching sites is the right path. I have found with chaturbate that sometimes refreshing or logging off and back on helps a bit, but it really is such a headache. I’m going to try Streamate and see how it goes, thank you!

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your feedback! I think it’s definitely time for me to try out a new site. I was feeling pretty defeated after tonight, but you’re right I think switching sites is the right path. I have found with chaturbate that sometimes refreshing or logging off and back on helps a bit, but it really is such a headache. I’m going to try Streamate and see how it goes, thank you!
Consider posting more regularly and get yourself verified here for CB and/or Streamate. It can be a relief to see others go through the same thing, motivating to read success stories, and so on. Be sure to check out the public SM thread for help and questions until then.

My PMs are open if you need any help with going from CB to SM as well. The cultures of the two sites are distinct, after all, so your experience likely will be, too :) Whichever site you choose to sign up on, good luck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.