AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

Oh wow they already implemented one of those suggestions, not because of me but you can now buy Fanclub using TOKENs and it's for 3 months.
This model I am watching now, her's is $10.99 per month subscription OR you can buy 3 months for 300 tokens.

Upvote 0
I can't edit my previous post so I will have to triple post, sorry.
I signed up for her fan club using the tokens system, and she received all 300 tokens. So it works out to be the exact same for the model. Which is good. I looked in my profile and it says $10.99 = 100 tokens for FanClub, so multiple by the 3 = 300, which is what she got for the 300 token purchase.

Upvote 0
Quadruple post, sorry...

Upon further "investigation" (testing), I THINK the token purchase option for Fanclub Memberships is ONLY if you are a PREMIUM user.
I am a premium user on my main account and was able to do it, I have looked at lots of models rooms and different prices and countries, the option is there.

I switched to another account (which is grey and 0 tokens) and also looked (wasn't testing at this point, i just looking at the pricing for someone) and I noticed the only option available was for how it usually is: no token option.
So I switched to another account which I have purchased tokens on but not for a while and it has NO premium, it has no token option either.

So my conclusion is this is for premium users only. I hope they keep adding stuff to help (I like this and it HELPS because it's NO subscription but lets me be the model's fan member for 3 months, instead of 1 month recurring).

Upvote 0
Bans really suck :vamp:

I just assisted to a ban in direct-live.
The girl was on her 1st day, awaiting to be age verified from home, only chatting and even didn't dare showing any nudity online while trying to tame her chat.
So, of course, her room was getting higher and higher in the tops with help of some blues, as often.

She surely has been reported as underage (without even looking too young) and may even not know why she is banned and how to be white-listed.
support may be overloaded now with mails from watchers to witness for her, you would better make things more clear.

They even don't open the cam to check the minimum, and check also her application form ????
and why not elect 'super-supporters' and/or ignore grey's reports :/ ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bans really suck :vamp:

I just assisted to a ban in direct-live.
The girl was on her 1st day, awaiting to be age verified from home, only chatting and even didn't dare showing any nudity online while trying to tame her chat.
So, of course, her room was getting higher and higher in the tops with help of some blues, as often.

She surely has been reported as underage (without even looking too young) and may even not know why she is banned and how to be white-listed.
support may be overloaded now with mails from watchers to witness for her, you would better make things more clear.

They even don't open the cam to check the minimum, and check also her application form ????
and why not elect 'super-supporters' and/or ignore grey's reports :/ ?

You sure that she had already submitted the information? It is extremely rare for a model with IDs submitted to be banned while exhibitionist. Without IDs on file then yeah very common to be banned.

Upvote 0
Hashtags should be part of my profile, not room topic.
Also, I still can't control who can PM me 😭 🙏

Having a "ban user from sending me a PM" would be good. Maybe turn this into a multiple options: BAN from "initiating" a PM, and the second option BAN "ALL PMs from the user.
But then they may not do the former since it's a feature for premium users and I guess many would not buy it anymore as I think it may be the most popular reason people do currently buy it.

For hashtags I agree, although I just think a whole new option for it would be better in the profile. Like, you have to select pre-made tags and have a limit of say 10 or 20

Upvote 0
Having a "ban user from sending me a PM" would be good. Maybe turn this into a multiple options: BAN from "initiating" a PM, and the second option BAN "ALL PMs from the user.
But then they may not do the former since it's a feature for premium users and I guess many would not buy it anymore as I think it may be the most popular reason people do currently buy it.

For hashtags I agree, although I just think a whole new option for it would be better in the profile. Like, you have to select pre-made tags and have a limit of say 10 or 20

Models can already filter who can chat in the room (everyone, members with tokens, members who have tipped) it doesn't seem like a stretch to just add this option for PMs. From the model's user experience, PMs are extremely spammy and distracting.

Upvote 0
I don't disagree nor am I in 100% agreement. Chaturbate sells PMing models as a feature of the Supporter/Premium accounts. All of those people who can PM you without you initiating the PM are paying CB $20 a month to do so.

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Upvote 0
I wish CB allowed for smaller token purchases, like 25-50. I would imagine it would be easier to get people to make their first purchase of tokens if they could start off with a smaller trivial amount.

I don't disagree nor am I in 100% agreement. Chaturbate sells PMing models as a feature of the Supporter/Premium accounts. All of those people who can PM you without you initiating the PM are paying CB $20 a month to do so.
Yeah, I wish they didn't do that tbh, the amount of times people will just come into my room and instantly PM...
1577332988525.png

Upvote 0
Upon further "investigation" (testing), I THINK the token purchase option for Fanclub Memberships is ONLY if you are a PREMIUM user.

My Supporter account cannot buy memberships with tokens. Yet my basic account can.
My basic account is also 7 years old and can purchase the max amount of tokens per transaction (4050), where as my Supporter account is only 8 months old and can only purchase 1255 tokens per transaction.

No idea what CB's requirements are on this. Only thing I can guess is having an established account with a purchase history?

56.PNG57.PNG

Upvote 0
My Supporter account cannot buy memberships with tokens. Yet my basic account can.
My supporter can't , my basic can't as well.
none of them are really Whales (big payer)

Maybe reserved to big accounts or to whose who buy tk using something else than a credit card ?

Upvote 0
It would be fantastic if she could let us know.
I have only ever used Credit Card/Debit Card to purchase tokens, never anything else.

Another suggestion regarding PM:
Allow us to "end" a PM. For example lets say a member asks for a PM but then is constantly annoying you in said PM (even if they tipped for it), you can close the PM but they can still keep sending you PMs because it's already been initiated. I'd love a way to "close PM and end conversation" so then, you have to reiniatate the PM to them first (for those who are not premium or fan users)

Upvote 0
Here are my suggestions for cb:
1. Ban users IP addresses when they make repeated accounts to troll models. I have had so many users make up to 20 fake accounts in the span of an hour to troll me. You do not even require an email address to create an account. All you need is a fake user name and password, and viola you can come back in and troll. Or at the very least require an email address and make it a bit more difficult.

2. Change the model satisfaction rating system. Require more than 25 tks to rate a model. Monitor it for abuse. And have the ability to remove thumbs down from users who do it maliciously or from trolls who just do not like you.
Give models the ability to rate users. It is one-sided currently.

3. The private messaging system that allows users to pm you just to say hi, when they enter your room without tipping is annoying. I know they pay for this service, but most models, including me charge for a pm. And then they keep private messaging you, until finally I get annoyed, call them out, and they leave.

Upvote 0
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

thank you so much.. I’m eating a camgirl just starting out very very helpful and I really Appreciate it 💖

Upvote 0
Just to let anyone who is interesting in knowing, I have sent CB an email asking them if there are any specific requirements regarding the token purchase option and fanclub memberships.

Good afternoon/evening and Happy Holidays to you.

I noticed a week or so ago that I can buy 3 months of Fanclub membership using TOKENS, which is fantastic. This has been something I have been wanting for a long time. I and some other people noticed though, that not all of us have the option. I was wondering, is there some kind of specific requirements in order for this option to be available to a certain user?

I look forward to more new features as I love Chaturbate.

Thanks

I will keep you updated when I get a response (I literally only just sent this email so I should say give it a day or 2 at least).

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Another suggestion regarding Memberships...

Currently, on the membership tab, you only have 3 columns:
Plan Name
Price Paid (+ Date of Expiration for if you purchased via tokens)
Whether it will renew or not

I think we could possibly add more options. One thing I'd love is an "extend" option.
As it is now, if we go to the model's page we can no longer select "join fan club" as well, we are in it. This makes sense, but then if you grab the URL from another model and replace their name with this model, it just redirects you back to your model's page. I would love an extension option and allow it to be the same: 1 month, or 3 months. That would be really great. It might be that I can only afford 1 or 3 months today, but in a week or 2 weeks, I can afford another 1 month fan club or 3 months.. So it would be great to be able to extend instead of having to wait for the renewal - at which point, that date may fall on a time when I have no money.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
Sorry for the triple post again but CB support has responded already (I know, I am surprised too lol). I honestly could not have asked for a better response, so I am satisfied:

Thanks for your email. The reason why some people are seeing the ability to purchase fan club memberships with tokens and some are not is because we often initially release, or split test, features to a random subset of users to ensure their sustainability and performance. This may result in some accounts seeing features we are testing that others do not. We hope this explains why the feature was available to some users and not others. We will keep you posted.

Thank you,
Support

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Sorry for the triple post again but CB support has responded already....

Okay cool, this makes sense. Thank you for emailing CB and getting confirmation. :)

Was talking with another user about this and that is what they mentioned. Slowly testing and rolling out new features.
Now I m really curious what else we can expect in due time.

Upvote 0
Okay cool, this makes sense. Thank you for emailing CB and getting confirmation. :)

Was talking with another user about this and that is what they mentioned. Slowly testing and rolling out new features.
Now I m really curious what else we can expect in due time.

I think they are testing the invisible user + invisible tipping feature.
I am in a woman's room right now, the tip sound is going off AND it's saying "My LOVENSE Lush is now reacting to "touchingmouse's tip. It will stop after 2 seconds!"
BUT this user is NOT in the room and there is no "touchingmouse's has tipped 1 token" with the yellow highlight.

So, fingers crossed. The only problem right now with the invisible option is, the lovense/app/bot detects them

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
I'm sure Lovense will design a workaround, until then the model can turn off notifiers and have chat responses without the user's name appended as an immediate work around for now.

Upvote 0
I did a little recording of this when it happened if any one wants to see it. I can't think of another explanation. I blurred the model. It's a 6 mb file and 1min 20. I have it on wetransfer if any one is curious to see... maybe you can think of something I'm missing. By this love it to be invisible user and tipping.

Upvote 0
Brett , you recorded part of a models live broadcast? Blurred model image or not that is so not cool. And almost all cam models post DO NOT RECORD across their stream or in bio. Plus its against CB TOS. No cam girl ever wants any of the broadcast recorded for whatever reason.

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
Brett , you recorded part of a models live broadcast? Blurred model image or not that is so not cool. And almost all cam models post DO NOT RECORD across their stream or in bio. Plus its against CB TOS. No cam girl ever wants any of the broadcast recorded for whatever reason.

My intention was not to record HER, just the chat to see. I apologize for that seeming or being bad. It's only 1:21 in total and it's just the chat to see if I was going crazy or not.

Upvote 0
Does not matter how long it is. I know models get recorded and screenshot illegally everyday but does not make it right. And offering it for others to see?? A recording is a recording. I can guarantee you if the model knew you did this she’d be livid, and report you, as would I

Upvote 0
Oh come on. This is clearly not a recording for commercial use.

Personally I'm not sooo interested in seeing it though. If it's a feature I'll see it when I see it.

Upvote 0
Do it for coaching all the time.

Does not matter how long it is. I know models get recorded and screenshot illegally everyday but does not make it right. And offering it for others to see?? A recording is a recording. I can guarantee you if the model knew you did this she’d be livid, and report you, as would I
You can't guarantee that, everyones different. Found out recently that a technician that was repairing a models computer was snooping through her private images and videos which I was pretty pissed about but she thought it was hilarious and wanted to know how much time he spent looking through them 🤦‍♂️

Upvote 0

Sorry that you feel like it's such a problem, this definitely was not my intention.
It truly was for only 2 reason - 1) For my own sake, to see if I was overlooking anything and this is a new feature hopefully to be added, and 2) To show you all as it has never been mentioned before by anyone, and I also wanted to get second/third/fourth opinions (again, also to see if I had overlooked something stupid and it isn't an anonymous/invisible feature coming).

I am not just offering it to every Tom, Dick & Harry - I have offered it to you ladies/gents here that are regulars and also offered to share via PM, so not just anyone who views will see the link. Maybe that doesn't make it better but I feel like I haven't been bad, as my intentions were not at all bad. It was meant for learning purposes only (hence the entire video (raw and edited) is no more than 1:30 seconds (edited is 1:21). Obviously I was not doing it to show off or showcase the model, otherwise, I would not have blurred her entire part.

If @AmberCutie thinks I was wrong and should not offer it for other's views/opinions regarding it, then I will definitely leave it at that and won't share it. Or if she would like to see the clip to make a decision, then she can also let me know.

Either way, I do apologize if it has annoyed anyone. It was just meant to *hopefully* showcase a potential upcoming new feature.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.