AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

If they are doing this often, then I think you're referring to the grey bots who try to steal guys info.
Are they grey accounts? And do they say stuff like "c2c with me" or "I'm so horny" and other stuff? If so, then that is a "scam/spam bot".
Stop these by using a bot of your own in the apps/bots section. The one I know of and know works well, is "Antispambots" by "michal". No settings need to be input, so just launch the bot and voila, no more of these greys doing it.
No I do not allow greys to chat. These are real registered broadcasters that are either currently broadcasting or broadcasters offline.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I would like CB to add an option to flip the video horizontally. It's very common for broadcasters to send out their video with the horizontal inverted. As a result, you cannot read anything written on a shirt they wear, or a sign in the room. The best solution would be for the broadcaster to correct the source stream, but barring that give us an option to flip the horizontal on the viewer's side, as a real-time option.

You mean like this? Ladroop has had that in his scripts for almost 2 years. He also implemented expanded/zoomed view on room thumbnails.
I wonder if CB is following him as many of their visual feature updates have been done in his scripts well before they even added them.

flip.PNG

Upvote 0
You mean like this? Ladroop has had that in his scripts for almost 2 years. He also implemented expanded/zoomed view on room thumbnails.
I wonder if CB is following him as many of their visual feature updates have been done in his scripts well before they even added them.

View attachment 84738

It's what I also use.
The problem for me with this script though, it doesn't always load. It all depends on how you click into a model's room. Simply refreshing doesn't fix it either, you have to go fully out of the room and back in and then it works fine. Otherwise, once it does load properly, it works great and I love it. I also use his "Chaturbate Clean" for the main page to get the categories at the top, so I can simply select Female > [Category]

Upvote 0
@Brett M

The video controls option is part of his Chaturbate Clean and CB Theatermode Clean. Unless He has a stand alone version I don't know about. :)
Never mind, reading comprehension failure.

I never had an issue with it not loading. I mainly use Opera and Brave with Tampermonkey.

Upvote 0
Also, they just changed the chat for viewers : viewers can't anymore see if anyone has his/her cam opened in your room (even a mod)
But... this changed another time, I noticed today that it works just like before now on this point.

Upvote 0
I second offline messaging! I would also love offline tipping goals similar to MFC or the "fund me" function on ManyVids.

I also don't like the fact that you have to cash out tokens to access the stats page (including daily payout request) and you can't just open it as a normal link/tab.

And the last thing - it would be great it there was an easy way to see the list of my fanclub members.

Reactions: Olive
Upvote 0
And the last thing - it would be great it there was an easy way to see the list of my fanclub members.

This already exists, unless you're aware of it and what something different/better?
In your broadcast page, go to the settings (gear icon next to the user list and PM tab). Scroll down to where it says "View Fan Club Members", It should now give details on who, when they joined, how long they have been subscribed for, and I think a couple of other pieces of info (price maybe - since some models change their prices?)...

Upvote 0
This already exists, unless you're aware of it and what something different/better?
In your broadcast page, go to the settings (gear icon next to the user list and PM tab). Scroll down to where it says "View Fan Club Members", It should now give details on who, when they joined, how long they have been subscribed for, and I think a couple of other pieces of info (price maybe - since some models change their prices?)...
That's so helpful, thank you! For some reason I couldn't find it and google didn't help either.

Upvote 0
Apps and bots Suggestion:

Save // Export // Import // Share

Since there are only a limited number of slots (1 App + 3 bots) the majority of models HAVE to use All-In-One Bots/App - which is amazing. However, they - for example - have a lot of settings to change/edit and customize. For some models, this can be extremely overwhelming for multiple reasons and/or simply they don't have time to try to go through it all. Some are not native English speakers and it will take them much longer to try and edit these than it possibly should, with some words not translating correctly anyway.

So, my proposal is to allow Model A to edit the settings, SAVE those settings, and then export to their PC, and then send to another model (this could be the 4th option, to allow there to be an in-app/bot SHARE tab, which when visited it would say a Custom Name (provided by the model who saved and exported) and then it would say "by MODEL NAME").

This could be so beneficial for models.
What do you all think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This could be so beneficial for models.
What do you all think?
Apparently some form of manual config standards or config sharing is already happening, because there are quite a few new models that have exactly the same tip menu, notice texts etc. Could be the studio, a helping hand or just the tip menu that's in the box. I don't know if they use the All-in-One bot or any other details. It's just an observation.

The bigger "problem" IMO is that some models understand so little english that they have no idea what users select from these standard tip menus. I don't really care so much personally, but they must feel pretty awkward in front of the cam when they see a user tip for something and they have no idea what just happened. There's also the distinct possibility that they are reported to the site for not acting on tips.

Hence, if you could import a config into the All-in-One bot, a premade, simple dual language tip menu would help quite a few models.

Upvote 0
add the Edit Your Bio link in dropdown top-right box to avoid brain damage when registered user adds markup which overlaps the CB's core functionality and blocks access to this particular option.
already contacted CB with this suggestion, hopefully they will find time to add the link in dropdown

Reactions: MismatchedCouple
Upvote 0
add the Edit Your Bio link in dropdown top-right box to avoid brain damage when registered user adds markup which overlaps the CB's core functionality and blocks access to this particular option.
already contacted CB with this suggestion, hopefully they will find time to add the link in dropdown

They could add a few useful things in there like a link to the security/privacy center.

Reactions: Dan N
Upvote 0
I would also love offline tipping goals similar to MFC or the "fund me" function on ManyVids.

I second this! This would be so so so SO beneficial!!

Upvote 0
Did this happen recently?
I never use other browser except Chrome, unless I am bug testing.
However, the past day, in the Tamper Monkey Script for "chaturbate clean", the buttons have moved.

It used to show as:

Reload Info / Video Controls / Model Rating / Follow

Now, it shows as:
Model Rating / Reload Info / Video Controls / Follow

So, CB have done something - I doubt the script creator changed those around.
Also, I noticed CB now made it so that in your own token history, it shows tipnotes you send the model. Before, it would show your tip, the date, amount etc but would NOY display the tipnote you showed - it only showed on the model's end. So this is really good, and I am very happy.

Upvote 0
Did this happen recently? […]

Yes, since yesterday, there are buttons "join fanclub" or "member" in Chrome. Before, there were no buttons like this, only the fanclub-link below.

[…] Also, I noticed CB now made it so that in your own token history, it shows tipnotes you send the model. Before, it would show your tip, the date, amount etc but would NOY display the tipnote you showed - it only showed on the model's end. So this is really good, and I am very happy.
Wow, yes, I like this improvement. I never understood why the tip notes were only visible in the downloaded csv...

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
CB added a new thing now, when you get a new PM, if you're in another tab, it shows "PM!!!!" and flashes in the tab, so you can see you have new ones, which is cool.
So far though, it still does it after I have read the PM and even responded to it, and if I have switched back to public chat. But never the less, it's a step in the right direction and it's really good to have this.

Reactions: jekster
Upvote 0
Now when members enter my room from a hashtag search, it tells me from in the broadcaster.

"User has entered the chat from #fitness "

I love this, shows me which hashtags are working for me :)

This is great, when a model told me about it I thought fantastic. However, I think it needs a bit more depth to it. To say how many users on that broadcast has found you using it, or at least it could keep the message in a history of it's own (in a new tab next to the PM). It'd be difficult for models to see exactly how good/bad the tags are if they are an active type of model.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
You think its possible to get some kind of sound indicator on the stats panel when they are broadcasting? I am so tired of being the only one in a room telling the model her sound isn't working and they don't believe me since im the only one saying it.

This would be really helpful. The amount of times I have had the opposite to you where I mean, the model has been asking users in the room if she has sound, no one responds or says in chat "hey you got no sound" even though they can see her talking. So then I come in and if it has been asked, and I will say "no". It can help a model so much, it happens way more often than it ever should.

Upvote 0
2 suggestions

1) An onscreen translator option that some other cam sites already have, would really help international models understand requests in private without having to get up to use the mouse to translate

2) An option for spy mode, or at least when a private ends, and you still have spies, an option to continue with your spies for as long as you see fit to. I figure if youre getting tokens, and you have users who want to spend their tokens to keep the show going, and chaturbate has tokens being spent, all 3 parties are winning in this situation. It just doesn't seem to make sense to auto-cutoff users from spending tokens that want to spend tokens.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
2 suggestions

1) An onscreen translator option that some other cam sites already have, would really help international models understand requests in private without having to get up to use the mouse to translate

2) An option for spy mode, or at least when a private ends, and you still have spies, an option to continue with your spies for as long as you see fit to. I figure if youre getting tokens, and you have users who want to spend their tokens to keep the show going, and chaturbate has tokens being spent, all 3 parties are winning in this situation. It just doesn't seem to make sense to auto-cutoff users from spending tokens that want to spend tokens.

Thanks!

Theres nothing stopping a spy from inviting the model to private once she comes back :)

Upvote 0
2 suggestions

Thanks!
I like them both, #2 is interesting, it probably won't be a popular choice to continue the private for just the spies but if the model is having fun and has several spies I think the option of continuing would be cool.

Upvote 0
I can kind of see the #2 reason, but the thing with this is, they are no longer then spying, are they? The whole point of spying is to watch and get off on something someone else is asking from the model. if that person has stopped, you as a spy can't interact with the model, not even using tipnotes.. so essentially it's a group show with no way to interact. Yes the model hopefully would realise "i will continue to do what was being asked of me when the guy had me in the pvt show", but I feel many would not. So it wouldn't work out.

Translator would be fantastic though.

Does anyone know of the logic behind why CB doesn't increment the PVT prices in 6s past 18?
Allowing more options, gives so much more diversity for models to earn more. Far too often I have seen a model be on 18 and wants to increase it, but changing from 18 to 30 is quite a big leap for any regular, so MOSt will actually no longer take said model to a pvt show. Then, if you look past that and a model wants to increase her 30, the next option is to double her rate to 60.. again, regulars may not be able to afford that so no longer can (or will want) take.. resulting in loss of earnings (although maybe she does make up for it because it is obviously double now).

SO, why does CB NOT allow it to increment in 6s through, at least up to something like 60 or 90?
6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60.

That gives models so much more options to utilize for their pvt show. Am I the only one to think this?
Same for a spy, why don't they allow MORE spy option prices? The max right now is 30, right? Or it was.. why not allow that to be up to about 60?

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Translator would be fantastic though.
Agreed, but it would still be an online translator. If your input language isn't grammatically very good (we all have those days), whatever comes out at the English end tends to be very confusing and not even approaching "good enough". I've seen some pretty nonsensical stuff from Slavic and latin american models, and they are often totally lost when you say you didn't understand. English as the source language by experience works much better.

Could also be I'm overthinking the problem 😄

Having messagea auto-translated in pvts is a brilliant idea though!

Upvote 0
Agreed, but it would still be an online translator. If your input language isn't grammatically very good (we all have those days), whatever comes out at the English end tends to be very confusing and not even approaching "good enough". I've seen some pretty nonsensical stuff from Slavic and latin american models, and they are often totally lost when you say you didn't understand. English as the source language by experience works much better.

Could also be I'm overthinking the problem 😄

Having messagea auto-translated in pvts is a brilliant idea though!

Im not sure I understood you correctly, but I meant more a translator for the model to be reading. As long as the customer inputs proper English, or whatever language they are using, and the model can select the output language of their choice. That way the model can read what the customer is requesting without having to get up, thus stopping the show. Ive used that in other sites and its brilliant, keeps the show flowing seamlessly. It shows the source language along with the translated language of your choice as well, so if youre paying attention, you are actually learning the source language, ususally English, while youre doing your show.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.