AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2016
What is the catch behind Olivia?

I have attempted to figure it out prior to her retiring - she definitely has good energy, amazing actress, etc but how did she build up her gang of huge tippers?

I personally have tipped her before just to be apart of things and was bored. Fired off a few Nuke Tips. :eek

Castalian77, who is one of her BIGGEST tippers is a good guy, frequents only a few rooms. But if you google 'Castalian77' he is on a few SugarDaddy websites as well as Virtual Reality type sites.

Is there a way to 'profile' so to speak her tippers? Network Engineers? It just drives me a little crazy to not be able to pinpoint certain things in life and this is one of them. :lol1

This is disturbing.

What is the catch behind Olivia?

I have attempted to figure it out prior to her retiring - she definitely has good energy, amazing actress, etc but how did she build up her gang of huge tippers?

I personally have tipped her before just to be apart of things and was bored. Fired off a few Nuke Tips. :eek

Castalian77, who is one of her BIGGEST tippers is a good guy, frequents only a few rooms. But if you google 'Castalian77' he is on a few SugarDaddy websites as well as Virtual Reality type sites.

Is there a way to 'profile' so to speak her tippers? Network Engineers? It just drives me a little crazy to not be able to pinpoint certain things in life and this is one of them. :lol1

In my view a case of right place and right time, she provided a product that appealed to a " gang of huge tippers ". I don' think there is a kind of magic formula that can be replicated by another model.
She was lucky and put a lot of work into her shows.....

questions--thumb.jpg

To answer the OP's question, from what I understand, Olivia was a "normal" cam model when she started, with a 1200 range camscore. It wasn't going up. She decided something needed to change, so she started doing the most outlandish shows she could possibly think of. There was that time she dressed up as Bin Laden - the beard on her chin had a matching one at her pussy. There was that time she did a striptease dressed as a "sexy" Hitler, complete with a nazi flag, podium, and memorized a famous speech of his and recited it...in German. She did lots of crazy shit, most of it very controversial, that made her talked about and well known.

I think a lot of her cam customers craved excitement. They wanted something to shake up their day-to-day routine. Olivia gave that to them. What she gave was worth a lot of tokens to them.

To answer the OP's question, from what I understand, Olivia was a "normal" cam model when she started, with a 1200 range camscore. It wasn't going up. She decided something needed to change, so she started doing the most outlandish shows she could possibly think of. There was that time she dressed up as Bin Laden - the beard on her chin had a matching one at her pussy. There was that time she did a striptease dressed as a "sexy" Hitler, complete with a nazi flag, podium, and memorized a famous speech of his and recited it...in German. She did lots of crazy shit, most of it very controversial, that made her talked about and well known.

I think a lot of her cam customers craved excitement. They wanted something to shake up their day-to-day routine. Olivia gave that to them. What she gave was worth a lot of tokens to them.

I think there was also a healthy dose of male competetiveness involved, mean the tipping between members who can afford big tips and don't want to be "outtipped" by others, of course perfect for a model....

The Hitler thing made it into Israelic news ::
http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-striptease-causes-controversy-online/

:)

Last edited:

It is made to sound like this was a fairly quick turnaround the way you presented it. In actuality it took her a handful of years. The Bin Laden, and the rest of the outlandish shows took place for the most part, her last year or so. She had idk.. 8 if i rember right, 2nd place runs and would generally take a month rest between pushes for the contest. Also, her cam quality and especially her sound quality, was top notch professional and not the average "all in one" like most. The creativity level was not the same ol same ol repetition like so many. She was good at keeping it fun.
For me at least, her room was not so much a 'shake up of the daily grind' but was more like going to the pub where you know everybody. The room was comfortable. Her chat moved pretty quick and had many different convos going on between members simultaneously. Yes, she did take part in a good deal of the convos as well as doing whatever she was doing. Her radio call in show was a great success even tho a lot of the guys that called in seemed a bit tongue tied or slow moving at times. Some models also called in and she was usually happy to chat with them as well. Her room wasnt all about sex as the end goal.
Im going to stop here as this doesnt warrant a long winded post. :)

Olivia also had performance quality that surpassed anything anyone else was doing. Such as feeding her sound directly instead of playing it through her speakers. Going to her cam room sounded no different than listening to some songs on your own and she played ALL THE CLASSICS of the target demographic of tippers. She was full of constant smiles and energy that made people want to tip and see her freak out about it (There is a positive correlation between getting Top 100 and squeeling or crying when you get tipped). She seemed aware of various pop culture and could keep up witty conversation with about 50 different guys at a time. She traveled and included them in her adventures. She had a room mascot that they could all cheer for and rally for. She had a huge tipping culture in her room to the point where if someone tipped 1000 there was a specific emote that EVERYONE knew to post and it caused a positive feedback loop of hundreds of people tipping her 1000 tokens so they could be the center of that attention.

It's kind of endless all the things she did right. And it also could be chocked up to luck. Camscore tends to feed into itself because people buy things that other people have said are valuable. "This model has a 20k camscore and there's 800 people in here. She must be worth my money!" It's like having a bunch of 5 star reviews on Amazon. Your product will continue to be purchased a lot.

I hated her but she put in more effort than most camgirls and as AwesomeKate said, she was entertaining, created a strong tipping culture and for ppl who liked her style of camming, entertaining.

Reactions: Sneeqie
Status
Not open for further replies.