AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Super Specific Hustle

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2016
So I was curious,
and if this has been asked and answered just point me in the direction of the answer :)
It seems like most shows are pretty general and then when someone has a fetish the model will take that on and play it up. Has anyone ever been successful going in very specifically? like for example only doing foot fetish findomme or something like that. no face no body just foot tease and shows and domination.
I've never seen a model do it so i'm curious if it's ever done. I'm sure you'd have to be very specific in marketing and nurturing your audience but there are a lot of freaks out there lol who imagine might go for something specific.
any thoughts?
p

That's far more doable on a clipsite than live cam. I'm pretty sure if you search findom+feet on Clips4sale, you could come up with exactly that. On a camsite, specifically on a token site, there's too many "feet bb" freeloaders for it to be worthwhile. There are plenty of models who would offer a show like that in exclusive on a private-based site, as well.

I can think of one model who's 'specialty' would be her camel toe. Never shows vagina in public, just tight panties that highlight labia curves. She will go group or private for more. She's very athletic build, and cute. But she does very little else in the room (public). It's primarily a focus of her vaginal outline looking through panties.

I know another who is also non-nude in public chat, will go group. Not sure what all she will do in there. But in public she is 100% dance with major emphasis on twerking. Usually wearing tight, short shirts and panties. She can twerk awesome. But that's all I've ever seen her do.

There's another model who happens to have a big clitoris. Her show consists of 99% closeup of her clitoris.

So not exactly a fetish, more of tailoring their shows around a specific feature of their bodies.

Actually, pure findomme camming is doable on fetish focus and private sites only. For example, more aggressive yet sensual findoms can make a great income on sites such as Findoms,com or Moneydomme.com. Or if you are the princess type...than indie camming and clips are for you. However, you must have an aggressive marketing campaign as well in order to match your findom persona. Also you must "pimp out" your social media and look for a subtle audience as well. Frankly, I am on many different femdom and findom forums to advertise as well. :cat:

So I was curious,
and if this has been asked and answered just point me in the direction of the answer :)
It seems like most shows are pretty general and then when someone has a fetish the model will take that on and play it up. Has anyone ever been successful going in very specifically? like for example only doing foot fetish findomme or something like that. no face no body just foot tease and shows and domination.
I've never seen a model do it so i'm curious if it's ever done. I'm sure you'd have to be very specific in marketing and nurturing your audience but there are a lot of freaks out there lol who imagine might go for something specific.
any thoughts?
p

Status
Not open for further replies.