AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Superbow Sunday, should i work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2023
Chaturbate Username
cleo_cam
Im undecided whether i should work tomorrow on superbowl sunday. If i do work i would try to log in suuuuuper early. I suppose it depends on how today goes, i really don't want to log in that early lol!

Id imagine not a lot of people would be offline, especially when the actual game is on, but maybe afterwards people would want to celebrate their win?? Maybe they'll want comfort if their team loses?? I don't know hahaha! What do you think?

Super Bowl Sunday is typically a family/friend heavy event like Thanksgiving is in the US. It's going to be slow as hell and the game won't be over until after 10 PM Eastern. You could probably catch a few west coast people after the game because it will still be early in the day for them, but just about everyone is going to be hammered. This has been my experience the last ten Super Bowls. I'm east coast so I'm not waiting for west coast to get online as it would totally disrupt my entire week.

Hopefully others will chime in! I'm working as much of the day as I can and hope I prove my post wrong!

Upvote 0
Im undecided whether i should work tomorrow on superbowl sunday. If i do work i would try to log in suuuuuper early. I suppose it depends on how today goes, i really don't want to log in that early lol!

Id imagine not a lot of people would be offline, especially when the actual game is on, but maybe afterwards people would want to celebrate their win?? Maybe they'll want comfort if their team loses?? I don't know hahaha! What do you think?

Super Bowl is hard to predict, IMO. Normally I’d say there are plenty of guys who don’t care about football (or maybe they only care about one team, so they’re not watching every game).

But the Super Bowl is one of those “events” where even non-football fans might still attend (or host) a get-together for the social aspect of it. Or for the food. :) So even non-fans may not be in the position to log onto CB for sexy time if they’re surrounded by loud, obnoxious relatives.

On the flip side - if a lot of models are offline for the Super Bowl, does that increase your chances of being discovered by new tippers? (I don’t know the answer, just asking as it seems fairly logical.)

Upvote 0
Super Bowl is hard to predict, IMO. Normally I’d say there are plenty of guys who don’t care about football (or maybe they only care about one team, so they’re not watching every game).

But the Super Bowl is one of those “events” where even non-football fans might still attend (or host) a get-together for the social aspect of it. Or for the food. :) So even non-fans may not be in the position to log onto CB for sexy time if they’re surrounded by loud, obnoxious relatives.

On the flip side - if a lot of models are offline for the Super Bowl, does that increase your chances of being discovered by new tippers? (I don’t know the answer, just asking as it seems fairly logical.)
I like the way you're thinking smoothie! But i also know that sometimes the guys can be really loyal to their model, so if she's not on they likely won't be! And yea, it's basically a holiday for the US 😂 okay im gonna take the day off lol

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Super Bowl Sunday is typically a family/friend heavy event like Thanksgiving is in the US. It's going to be slow as hell and the game won't be over until after 10 PM Eastern. You could probably catch a few west coast people after the game because it will still be early in the day for them, but just about everyone is going to be hammered. This has been my experience the last ten Super Bowls. I'm east coast so I'm not waiting for west coast to get online as it would totally disrupt my entire week.

Hopefully others will chime in! I'm working as much of the day as I can and hope I prove my post wrong!
I really appreciate your two cents!! Thank you!! 10 years is a long time! Im coming up on two, last year i was goin through it so I didn't pay much attention to what was happening online!

Upvote 0
I really appreciate your two cents!! Thank you!! 10 years is a long time! Im coming up on two, last year i was goin through it so I didn't pay much attention to what was happening online!
You're welcome. If you go into your token stats you can select the date of the Super Bowl for last year (February 13th) to see if you were on and how much you made. You can then go to CBhours.com to check the length of time you were on. Go to model search, type in your user name and then hit the second drop down arrow and select date range 2-01-2022 to 2-28-2022 and it will tell you how active the room was under session details. This only works if you have had "appear on network sites" enabled the entire time.

Upvote 0
You're welcome. If you go into your token stats you can select the date of the Super Bowl for last year (February 13th) to see if you were on and how much you made. You can then go to CBhours.com to check the length of time you were on. Go to model search, type in your user name and then hit the second drop down arrow and select date range 2-01-2022 to 2-28-2022 and it will tell you how active the room was under session details. This only works if you have had "appear on network sites" enabled the entire time.
Wow that's extremely helpful!! I'll look that up for sure! Thanks again!!

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.