AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support does not reply for a week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2019
Hi, July 14 my account was banned, from Support's words they said my friend accidentally appeared on a cam and now i've to upload her ID to verify. ( But i'm not sure about that because I was always turning off a cam when she passed near a webcam. Maybe i got banned because I talked to her, because she was sitting left from me far away from a webcam )

After uploading her ID, after a minute i got the message: ID is not valid. Reason: None

I uploaded high quality photos but my photos are still not accepted and Support does not reply on my emails for a week to review these photos.

My username is leasecret
@punker barbie Could you please help me to make it faster? :(

Im sorry to hear your account is having issues still. I have reached out to support regarding this issue and as soon as they get back to me I will update you.
@punker barbie It takes so long...

They asked me to upload my friend's ID to unban my account back, I did it. What's the problem that it takes more than a week for unbaning my account?

Monday, 14 July Support's words were:

"Unfortunately, once an independent broadcaster appears on cam who is not age verified, the only way to restore access to that account is to have the person on cam upload their IDs for age verification to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and would love to have you broadcasting as soon as possible.
Let us know when you have submitted the photos by replying to this thread so we can verify you quckly "

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.