AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support hasn't replied to my emails since march.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2019
I need to get in touch with support because they never sent me my tax forms and I also require proof of employment for a lease, but they're not responding to my emails and haven't been since march. I have tried using two different email addresses and messaging the support email directly but no luck. My room mate who uses cb has been getting ignored too. It's actually incredibly frustrating because sometimes things go wrong with tokens and they need to be contacted for assistance, but there seems to be no way for me to do so at present.

What gives? Did they fire their support staff or something?

My username is scarlettdoll if that helps. @punker barbie

I need to get in touch with support because they never sent me my tax forms and I also require proof of employment for a lease, but they're not responding to my emails and haven't been since march. I have tried using two different email addresses and messaging the support email directly but no luck. My room mate who uses cb has been getting ignored too. It's actually incredibly frustrating because sometimes things go wrong with tokens and they need to be contacted for assistance, but there seems to be no way for me to do so at present.

What gives? Did they fire their support staff or something?

My username is scarlettdoll if that helps. @punker barbie
Im sorry to hear your having issues! After checking with the support team they state they have not seen any recent emails come in from you regarding these issues. It seems the last email regarding payment was sent 4 months ago, however if you are still encountering issues please write in to our support line and I will make sure your email is reviewed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.