AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SVAKOM Siime Camera Vibrator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want anyone looking at my iud strings and cervix. Pass.

(Although to be honest I'd probably buy it for my own weird curiosities)

Reactions: CharlieCharma
These are actually not allowed on chaturbate. Here a direct quote from Shirley after receiving multiple warnings on CB for using one:

"Unfortunately, at this point "goatsie" or any inside vision of a sexual body cavity is being carefully kept off our platform. These types of visuals are in flux as far as legal and regulated adult video go. "

Please note, we were not doing "goatsie". It was not being used in anyone's ass. However, we kept getting warnings about it even though we weren't doing it. Until getting clarification from shirley, I thought someone at chaturbate needed an anatomy lesson.

@punker barbie

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: rstanton
I have one of these, but without a speculum it's REALLY hard to actually see what's going on. For other body parts like nose, mouth, and ears, no problem! But for actually seeing inside your vagina well, it is BAD. However, with a small plastic speculum, not even necessarily opened, it makes a drastic difference on the ability to actually interpret what the camera is seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.