AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sweetheart Persona

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2016
Streamate Username
GoddessCamillaCox
Hey everyone! So, I kinda just need some advice from anyone who’s willing to help. I prefer to be a sweetheart to people. It’s how I am and how I’ve always been described (irl and in guest chats while camming) and I’m wondering if there’s a way I could play that up to make more money. Like really monetize the whole “sweet girl” thing, since that’s what I’m most comfortable with anyways. Maybe it’s because I’m southern lmao (kidding!). I feel like I’m still a bit new with learning about kinks, and I figured this would be the best place to get advice :) thanks in advance!

You can still be sweet, but you have to stick to boundaries. There will be times you have to be strict and need to stick up for yourself. Don't be afraid to show a little bite. People will try to take advantage of your polite kind nature.

Keep being your sweetheart southern belle self. Sounds to me you found your niche. If you ever want to rebrand, I have a couple of ideas you can use that popped in my head. I recommend to focus on consistency and build an audience that will love your personality. Good luck!

I’m a sweetheart. I’m very girl next door and kind. I’m also not on a token site (I will be adding one in the new year). I’m on Streamate but it still works for me very well.

I would give out a word of caution.... just as in life many people see kindness as weakness. I feel like I have some people try extra hard to take advantage of me because I am nice. This will happen to anyone who is new but I see customers try to weasel a lot more out of me knowing I am nice and often accommodating to regulars.

Make sure your niceness doesn’t lose you money. For example chit chatting with people. It’s good and bad. Too much and you’re giving your time away for free. Make sure that although you’re nice you are still getting paid for the attention your giving to people.

Beware of the extra clingy. This is especially true if you do GFE. You have people who want all your emotional energy and time too....

Beyond that be you! Focus on setting up a good and consistent schedule and show. The people who connect with your brand will find you. It just takes time

see I called myself goddess im attracting all these fem dom guys but i want to heal and be sweet and shit
you can do the sensual domme approach. remember, it's an option always rebrand if you don't want to keep attracting those types of shows.

Hey everyone! So, I kinda just need some advice from anyone who’s willing to help. I prefer to be a sweetheart to people. It’s how I am and how I’ve always been described (irl and in guest chats while camming) and I’m wondering if there’s a way I could play that up to make more money. Like really monetize the whole “sweet girl” thing, since that’s what I’m most comfortable with anyways. Maybe it’s because I’m southern lmao (kidding!). I feel like I’m still a bit new with learning about kinks, and I figured this would be the best place to get advice :) thanks in advance!

Definitely play up the southern angle, be sweet, play up your accent and dress a little country too. Many great tippers are southern gentlemen who love a southern girl and you already seem to be curvy and blonde which is what they like the most. You can enforce boundaries quietly, without confrontation by using all the tools available to you like the ban feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.