AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Talking in free chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2015
UK
Chaturbate Username
Bunsen79
I'm completely new to camming just been verified and planing my first broadcast on Chaturbate.

I'm intrested in hearing how you all manage your talking in free chat, do you have ideas or things to talk about pre-planned beforehand, a theme of the day or specific topics to fall back on.

I realise that there is a big difference in how broadcasts run once you have regular followers as there is a rapport there with them, but what advice would you go back and give yourself when you first started and were trying to build up a connection with members.

I'm on MFC. When I first started I really just concentrated on being myself. I did well from the start so I believe that was one thing that led to my success. I think it's obvious when someone is being too sexual/fake.

The big topic my first couple days was "why" I started camming. I think it's natural for other people to be curious about why someone starts doing this....and it really is a conversation that will draw other people in. When things would slow down a bit I would ask the members why and how they found cam sites. I would ask them how long they had been visiting them...etc. I am just as curious about them as they are about me.

I also like to talk about the things I like and adventures I go on. I talk about how I play hockey...how I love riding my quad...how I love my animals.

I really think being yourself and letting conversation flow naturally is the key to success:)

Reactions: Empress Mika
If you have a personality on cam that's different from your own, try to research the topics that your alter ego would be interested in! I personally am really into gaming/PC building/programming, so I naturally read articles and watch videos about those subjects. I always have something new to talk about every day, even if there aren't any customers talking back at me for a while.

Also try to never look bored! As someone once put it to me, if you turn on the TV to be entertained and the first channel you see is of another person, looking bored and not doing anything, you're going to change it! As an entertainer, sometimes you just have to talk to yourself for a while. It gets easier the longer you do it! Good luck :)

Reactions: bad_rapunzel
So I finally did my first broadcast last night on Chaturbate, it was certainly an expierence. I had 4-5 people in my room most of the time, nearly always greys or non members. I'm so grateful for two of those greys for compliments and talking to me for pretty much 3/4 of the broadcast between them, they certainly helped me get through the night.

Things I've learnt, I can flirt with men on cam, I can make a go of it and I need pick out the positives and build on them.

Goal for my next broadcast is to get over 10 viewers in my room and a tip or two. Expectations are firmly in check.

I am only posting to say, good grief you are a handsome man.

And now so I don't feel like a creep I am going to talk about talking.

When I first started I had this book filled with little stupid questions and I would ask a question about that, or talk about my day. I am pretty sure a couple of times the topic centered on how to make the best juice and favourite juice flavours. Stuff everyone could participate in or have an opinion about.

Now I often bring up the news and current events around the world. I have received tips because people have enjoyed the debate in my room (sometimes tips come as an apology for having a differing opinion:p) I have found even quiet folks will voice their opinion on things that genuinely affect them. It should however be noted I am sure current event discussions can put off quite a few people and my attitude has turned to one of "This is what I want to talk about and if you don't like it bug off".

I am only posting to say, good grief you are a handsome man.

And now so I don't feel like a creep I am going to talk about talking.

When I first started I had this book filled with little stupid questions and I would ask a question about that, or talk about my day. I am pretty sure a couple of times the topic centered on how to make the best juice and favourite juice flavours. Stuff everyone could participate in or have an opinion about.

Now I often bring up the news and current events around the world. I have received tips because people have enjoyed the debate in my room (sometimes tips come as an apology for having a differing opinion:p) I have found even quiet folks will voice their opinion on things that genuinely affect them. It should however be noted I am sure current event discussions can put off quite a few people and my attitude has turned to one of "This is what I want to talk about and if you don't like it bug off".
Yep. I love guns...and have many..as well as thousands of rounds of ammo. People from other countries are usually shocked to hear this. Some are even turned off by it.

It is kind of funny to me because my gun SAVED my life on one occasion yet some people still argue with me that I shouldn't have it and that they are right. Then I ask them if me being dead would make them feel more comfortable than me being armed...to which they usually leave...while many other guys will tip me because they think a chick with guns is bad ass. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.