AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tall models with short ones...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curvyredhead

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2012
New York Fucking City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@curvyredhead89
Tumblr Username
CurvyRedheadSexy
MFC Username
CurvyRedhead
Streamate Username
CurvyRedhead
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/41/CurvyRedhead/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/61989/CurvyRedhead
Many of you brought up that height is more of a deciding factor, rather then size, when finding a good cam partner.
Personally I love women of all heights but won't lie....I love amazon women. Tall tall tall..legs legs legs. I wana feel like I'm bowing down when standing.
I am under 5 feet. Would any of your tall ladies prefer not to work with a short girl?
Any short girls prefer not working with a tall girl?

Evvie said:
They're too scared of us pygmies xD
We're like evil ankle biters. :lol:

AnabelleLeigh said:
I'm 5'9" and I love short girls... and I mean no offense even though i know this sounds mean....but I only like skinny short girls, where as taller girls I'm okay with them being thicker.
Us short girls show our soft spots more than taller girls. :) It just makes it more obvious if we don't work out constantly.

ill respond from the other pov! 5'9 and 120lbs - i dont care about size or shape when camming with another girl! all about fun, sweet, nonjudgemental chickas * :whistle: * that like having fun on cam.... then again, when i cam with another girl, its not ever a set up GG SEX show - just two girls one cam (see what i did there hahaahah) ... or 2 cams, and if anythingggg - chemistry will decide if anything more happens. room counts double just having 4 boobies on camera, and its wayyy more fun.

buttttt i wouldnt do anything overtly sexual on cam with a tall or short girl just for some extra tokies - but thats just me.

eitha way, i dont mind short girls, esp if theyre a little on the curvier side, cause if theyre 5' and teeny that puts them at ... what like 96 lbs? hell no i do not want to know what kinda jolly green giant circus freak i would look like next to anyone fun-sized on that level (NOT THAT I DONT LIKE TO PERV ON CHICKS LIKE THAT WHILE CREEPIN! Just in camland, i dont think id like the aesthetic, for me, at all)!!! lol if im super tall but thin, and a girl is shorter but a little thicker, theres more balance, or something. idk how to say that. hahahaah. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: sweetiebatman
curvyredhead said:

Listen, I understand you have some serious body issues and you really need to hear encouraging words, but this is getting old. Would a fat chick ever work with a skinny chick? Would a tall chick ever work with a short chick? What's next? Would a black chick ever work with a white chick? Would a Jewish chick ever work with a Muslim chick? Would a Democrat chick ever work with a Republican chick? Would a blue eyed chick ever work with a hazel eyed chick (fuck if I can tell the difference on cam though)? Would a Duke chick ever work with a UNC chick? Would a high camscore chick ever work with a low camscore chick?

Of course there's no generalized answer to any of these questions. Invariably you're going to get some "yes" answers, some "no" answers, and plenty of "it depends" answers.

Attachments

• thread.jpg
    thread.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: curvyredhead
bawksy said:
Of course there's no generalized answer to any of these questions. Invariably you're going to get some "yes" answers, some "no" answers, and plenty of "it depends" answers.

Not looking for any particular answer...or the answers to be short or long. Not to mention no one has to answer if they do not want to. As I said...this was brought up in another thread. If no one is interested...it will fall to the bottom and live in internet memory...the end. no biggie :)

Thanx for your honesty!

bawksy said:
curvyredhead said:

Listen, I understand you have some serious body issues and you really need to hear encouraging words, but this is getting old. Would a fat chick ever work with a skinny chick? Would a tall chick ever work with a short chick? What's next? Would a black chick ever work with a white chick? Would a Jewish chick ever work with a Muslim chick? Would a Democrat chick ever work with a Republican chick? Would a blue eyed chick ever work with a hazel eyed chick (fuck if I can tell the difference on cam though)? Would a Duke chick ever work with a UNC chick? Would a high camscore chick ever work with a low camscore chick?

I actually found this thread semi interesting. Are you having a rough time with the back button?

StarrieNights said:
Are you having a rough time with the back button?

On the contrary. I have this nifty Dell mouse that has back/forward buttons right by my thumb, so it's super easy.

Oh, you were being sarcastic? You're suggesting that I should not make wise-ass replies to the otherwise well-intentioned OP cam girl? I think I got a pic reply for that one...

Attachments

• 1323741645256.jpg
    1323741645256.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 347
Could you rape me like a unicorn? Being raped by a unicorn was always one of my fantasies, and since unicorns don't exist that's probably the closest I could cum...

:p

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
So THAT'S what Bawksy looks like. I have always wondered... :shifty:

Reactions: LailaBaise
I'm just over six feet tall and I've never filmed with a girl who was taller than 5'4" :)

And any girls that I've dated in real life were always super petite (I like 'em little!, although I always feel like I adopt the more man-like role in the relationship, always opening doors and paying cheques and holding purses, with that kind of role playing I'm confident that someday I'll make an excellent bulldyke)

I think it will be an interesting experiment in how quickly the phrase, "fuck Lemon is massive!", gets old for everyone when I eventually do a live camshow with another lady. I don't think MFC premiums will fully understand just how gigantic I am until I'm standing next to another familiar model, or in even starker contrast - a photo line up at a tradeshow. That sort of repeatedly-state-the-obvious commentary would never dissuade me from doing it though!

I think Robin Williams once said that being famous was like being a paranoid schizophrenic - everywhere you go you're convinced people are whispering about you behind your back. Being a tall woman is similar to that :) When I walk down the street a chorus of "wow, she's tall" follows me. So in response to that I make sure I have at least one nipple exposed at all times to help distract from my amazonian stature.

Height doesnt factor into a person's attractiveness. If they have a nice face and they're proportional, then theyre good looking. But theres something really cute about short petite girls with androgynous haricuts :)

Jessi said:
Height doesnt factor into a person's attractiveness. If they have a nice face and they're proportional, then theyre good looking.

That's how i feel, too. Height/weight proportionate and a nice face (from average to pretty) and i'm all about it. i've been with both really tall and really short girls. If i had to choose, i'd rather kiss a girl that's taller because it feels like i'm more submissive and tiny - but when you're in bed you don't notice their height as much anyway ;)

With men i date or fuck, i need them to be taller or my same height, though.

Edit: When it comes to camming partners specifically, height never plays a factor. Being attracted to them and making sure they are a good fit (would look good with me on cam, personality similarities, how they run their shows, treat their regulars, etc.) is essential to me. Camming is fun, but it's also my brand and career. M has a huge say in this part, too, since He's my partner in business and life :thumbleft:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I thought this thread could use some pictures. Men are visual creatures after all...

AEMFo.jpg

o0jnz.jpg

xzaRE.jpg

SCoWZ.jpg

:thumbleft:
Love love love love it!

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Those tall ladies (and tall ladies in general) are hawt. Especially the top one in the pink.
I'm 6'4 and I don't think I've ever even seen an ovary-possessor who is taller than me. If I ever did, I would want to spoon with them. I just wanna be the baby spoon, just one time... :(

LovelyLemon said:
I'm just over six feet tall and I've never filmed with a girl who was taller than 5'4" :)

LovelyLemon said:
I think it will be an interesting experiment in how quickly the phrase, "fuck Lemon is massive!", gets old for everyone when I eventually do a live camshow with another lady. I don't think MFC premiums will fully understand just how gigantic I am until I'm standing next to another familiar model, or in even starker contrast - a photo line up at a tradeshow. That sort of repeatedly-state-the-obvious commentary would never dissuade me from doing it though!

LovelyLemon said:
Being a tall woman is similar to that :) When I walk down the street a chorus of "wow, she's tall" follows me. So in response to that I make sure I have at least one nipple exposed at all times to help distract from my amazonian stature.

THIS. AVN. I'm not quite 6' but ive yet to find a pair of heels i like that keep me shorter than 6'2. So i wore shorts and flat boots instead. Every ONCE in a while i get that "amazon woman" powerful badass feeling and wear the heels out in public, but i ALWAYS feel like everyones staring at me (and not in the fun way!!) I WISH i had the confidence this post makes it sound like you have!!! ALSO - just set a friend who's 6'2 up with an MFC account recently! And though im all self conscious about my height, i look at her in AWE at the effing beauty and length and graceeeeee she's got! ... then again, i trip over my own feet/legs/shoelaces/extension cords/words non stop... so... grace isnt something very applicable to my life. lol

mynameisbob84 said:
I have been guilty of staring at tall women on occassion, but not in a "that chick is tall, how weird" kinda way; more of a "giggity" kinda way (I don't know that that's any better now that I think about it :?)

:naughty: unthank

hahahaha just kidding. but on another note - i saw a post you made that started with "i personally wouldnt suck a dick, but... etc" - i was walking over to my bedroom with my laptop in my hands as i read it and litterally dropped my computer to the ground cause i was busting up laughing too hard. lol. preeeeettttyyyy jokes. thanks for that lmao. (the laugh was worth the potential computer damage - defintely).

ps - if i somehow grow another 5 inches, im taking one for the team and big spooning ya, little guy! :shifty: :thumbleft: :p lol

UPDATE:

cammed with my cute TINY friend tegantate the other day.
thank gooooodness i got a sense of humor cause sheesh, i looked like shaq. but lighter.
i dont know if i have ever felt as manly as i did lmfao...

it was cool - but i could def see why some models (on both sides) could feel strange/awkward on cam.

Reactions: curvyredhead
I'm 5'9 1/2 and would be open to camming with both tall and short girls. I feel like with a shorter girl, I'd be more aggressive and with a taller or equal a little bit more submissive.

I also wouldn't have a problem camming with plus sized chick. Skinny, chubby,fat, flat I just love the ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.