AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Target audience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys im a cam / OF model and i have a question that i could really do some help with, I live in south east asia and to get more fans im trying to use tik tok but i dont know how to change my region target audience to europe or the US as its not helping because its only reaching the audience in my region, is there anyway to change to the US ? Thank youuu :h:

yeah i tried to use vpn but it doesnt help , any suggestions ? Because i heard people do it but i have no idea how

no expert on things like this, but perhaps tiktok is linked to you region when you created the account, SO would have to use VPN when making the account, then mayby it would be locked to that region then.
Mayby tiktok is locked to whatever region you register with etc. So using VPN then wouldnt work. They do work if using a good one & setup properly.

You need to get one more phone. In my example I’m using iPhone.
1. Completely erase to factory settings IPhone you going to use for Tik Toks. Do not have ANY SIM card in.
2. Connect your IRL IPhone to VPN in USA (I use Express VPN), create hot spot.
3. Turn on work IPhone, connect to hot spot. Pick and create USA iCloud ID.
4. Turn off ALL locations services.
5. Download Express VPN, log in and connect to USA. Now you can connect to your house wifi.
6. Download tik tok and create new accounts using apps such TextMe to buy USA phone number or use Protonmail for emails.
7. Then optionally use hash tags etc. Never turn off VPN on this phone.

Works 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.