AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoos that make you go "WTF!"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
country-starwars.jpg

Interesting. :thumbleft:

Reactions: camstory
Paulie Walnuts said:
I just saw a model's room where she was shaking her booty in the cam.

She had "tutti" under one butt cheek and "frutti" under the other butt cheek.

She was really nice, so I couldn't bring myself to point out, it was spelled wrong.

Tutti maybe could be debated but "frutti" is wrong. (frut-ee)

Little Richard spelled it 'Tutti Frutti'. LOL.
http://youtu.be/QFq5O2kabQo

Reactions: JickyJuly
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Cameltoe.

nRcWy.gif
That's not WTF, that's GENIUS! :lol:

Reactions: Chamaeleon
LiLredhairedgrl said:
I know, isn't it! If I were gonna get a tattoo, I would certainly be tempted to steal that idea... :-D
:lol: Agree. I'm not usually fond of tattoos...probably to do with where and when I grew up. lol But I'm all for toe tattoos with humor! lol

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
LiLredhairedgrl said:
I know, isn't it! If I were gonna get a tattoo, I would certainly be tempted to steal that idea... :-D
If I didn't already have a theme going on with mine I'd get it. :dance: I'd probably do it little on the side of my toe though. :lol:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
This isn't a tattoo obviously, but I thought it fit in well with the general theme... :-D

1AdHv.gif
Shots are on him! :dance:

MrRodry said:

First the detail is awesome! Second OUCH! I can't imagine how much that must have hurt!!! That woman's has some real balls. :lol:

Preslye said:
First the detail is awesome! Second OUCH! I can't imagine how much that must have hurt!!! That woman's has some real balls. :lol:
Yeah shame she has no taste lol

Jupiter551 said:
Preslye said:
Yeah shame she has no taste lol
Should have got a saarlac pit

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.