AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ten ton meteor hits Russia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone in Russia seem to have a dash cam? :think:
So far as I've heard, it's the meteors explosion in the sky and the resulting shock wave that caused most of the problems. They did find a 20ft wide crater in Cherbakul, though.

They have dash cams to record their crazy ass driving! (I've driven in Eastern Europe a bit and the words "white knuckle" comes to mind :shock: )

The sonic boom footage is pretty cool though.

Mott_ said:
They have dash cams to record their crazy ass driving! (I've driven in Eastern Europe a bit and the words "white knuckle" comes to mind :shock: )

The sonic boom footage is pretty cool though.

It's not just eastern europe, the rest of europe can be pretty crazy for driving too. Spain and Italy in particular.

Kradek said:
NoelleBright said:
Why does everyone in Russia seem to have a dash cam?.
Corruption.

It is very common in for pedestrians or drivers to try to scam other drivers by deliberately getting themselves hit or causing accidents.

I was wondering that today, thanks for posting the video.

Yeah, that meteor was something. I watched the first video which didn't seem to have much of a boom to it (probably because their stereo was cranked up), and then had my volume up way too high for the next one. The sonic boom scared the crap out of me. I've learned a valuable lesson -- if I ever see on of those, I'm plugging my ears. Well, unless I have a camera on me, in which case I'll film it and have to just deal with the bang.

NoelleBright said:

In addition to the intentional scamming, I've also heard that when a real accident occurs people commonly bribe the police to get the favorable police report. Unless you want to get into a bidding war with the other driver, having your own evidence is the only way to protect yourself.

Reactions: LadyLuna
NoelleBright said:
So far as I've heard, it's the meteors explosion in the sky and the resulting shock wave that caused most of the problems. They did find a 20ft wide crater in Cherbakul, though.

I have a dashcam and I live in Cali. I got involved in 2 hit and runs. And ever since I always have mine on.

As far as the meteor, im sure it was a scary sight and an awesome too!

1) The meteor stuff is pretty crazy. The harm it's done to the population isn't good, but otherwise I find the footage and coverage rather fascinating.

2) I feel like having a dash cam would be incriminating for my driving style more often than being evidence in my defense.

3) The title of this thread reminded me of the song "Ten Ton Brick"

Status
Not open for further replies.