AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Terms of Service question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyZoey

Cam Model
Jun 3, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@NerdyZoey
MFC Username
NerdyZoey
Streamate Username
NerdyZoey
Chaturbate Username
NerdyZoey
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002027314/NerdyZoey/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137203/nerdy-zoey
As I’m waiting for the DMV to send me my ID I’ve been researching, coming up with show ideas etc... I’ve printed out all the sites’ TOS for where I plan on working such as CB. Which is where I found this

1. You will not post any message, picture or recording, or use the Service in any way that:
    1. Violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or
    2. Is fraudulent or otherwise constitutes unlawful conduct in connection with your use of the Service, or violates any law.”
Most sites have something similar.

My question is, does this mean I cannot play an instrument in my room if I didn’t write the song? Or like sing? I was planning on playing my ukulele and piano during the down times and offering a tip menu item to okay. I’m indie now and naked uke videos pay my rent lol mostly cover songs, so I was hoping it’ll be profitable. I was thinking to offer dirty songs and love songs

Also, I invented a new game that has a Mario brothers prop. Is this going to be permitted?

From what I can tell searching here it seems like music itself can be a problem for some (cb seems selective at who can follow what rules). I do want to try SM and MFC eventually and open a clip store at c4s shortly. They all have a similar clause. Everyone talks about playing music from like the radio but not instruments. When instruments are mentioned I can’t tell if they are playing their own songs or doing covers.

Super appreciate any experience and insight. Punker Barbie seems too busy helping with bigger issues than to hassle over this atm.

I know at Streammate, the only place I've seen them be too particular was in uploaded videos, as opposed to during a regular stream.
Thank you! Make sense

i know there was a thread somewhere that mentioned you cant even play lego or games on stream on CB i think it was as for music i play non copywrite stuff on youtube but im not sure about what you could play on your own instrument

i know there was a thread somewhere that mentioned you cant even play lego or games on stream on CB i think it was as for music i play non copywrite stuff on youtube but im not sure about what you could play on your own instrument
Yeah not sure if the same rules apply. I know for certain sites like YouTube it only matters if you post certain things on the description. Like chords and stuff. Just not sure if it counts the same.

Maybe I’ll do sexy parodies only

Yeah not sure if the same rules apply. I know for certain sites like YouTube it only matters if you post certain things on the description. Like chords and stuff. Just not sure if it counts the same.

Maybe I’ll do sexy parodies only

You can also email the sites directly, though I believe sometimes at CB someone will say something is ok and someone will say its not

Reactions: NerdyZoey
Copyrighted music isn't allowed in uploaded videos, but I've seen models play it during their stream. I've also seen some warn against it. Definitely stick to royalty free music for clips, if you have to use music - quite a few members' opinions that I've seen, state they prefer no music at all.
I don't believe you're allowed to watch a movie or TV with the noise in the background, etc during a show due to copyright. I know on MFC you can broadcast yourself playing video games, but you can't on Chaturbate, not even xbox off screen apparently. And yeah, a model was warned about playing with Legos due to a copyright issue, on Chaturbate.
I definitely agree that emailing individual site's support to get clarification is a good idea, as not all sites are the same.

It might also help to post in the new Chaturbate Support thread, though unofficial, PunkerBarbie responded to my small query for clarification quite fast :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: NerdyZoey
Status
Not open for further replies.