AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thank you Frankie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Frankie thank you for turning me on to that blog DiaryofanAngryStripper.com
I friggin' love this blog now.

I came across this entry and just had to re-post it:

Customers to Avoid: Time Wasters
Ok, I’m not talking about the customers who are actually nice people, who you may know and sometimes do things like buy your dinner or bring water to your stage when you looked parched. Those guys can make a lousy night bearable.

I’m talking about young guys who think that a stripper is a novelty, a robot with little or no personality, feelings, or intellect.

I’m talking about these two guys who called me over to their table the other night. They took turns claiming that the one liked me more than the other, which led to me trying to figure out who I should be trying to woo to the back. One of them finally goes, “Well, I don’t have any money.” [More on this kind of annoying customer later.]

Ok, so I set in on the other one, because at least he hasn’t revealed out-turned pockets full of lint and moths yet. We do the standard round of questions, What’s your name, what’s your REAL name (ugh), what else do you do, you went to college, then why are you here … blah blah blah ….

Until finally, I’m like, “Are you going to let me dance for you?”

And his response was, “You don’t seem like you belong here. I don’t think you’re going to give me a good dance.”

And I say, “No, I’m a good dancer. I’ve been doing this for five years.”

And his response was a something like, you’re too educated or some such shit, and I was too nice, and that in the end, he didn’t think that a nice, educated girl belonged in a strip club and certainly was incapable of dancing in a way in which he thought was acceptable. So I guess it takes a mean-spirited idiot to give this guy a good dance, I don’t know.

“Come back later,” he said.

Great. I love this. These two reTARDS called me to their table, made me play nice and sit in their lap long enough for one to admit to being broke and the other could admit to just being irredeemably stupid. I wasted at least three songs with these dumbasses.

This isn’t the first time this kind of fuckery has happened. The worst culprits are in their late 20′s or early 30′s, moderately good-looking by country standards (because they’re usually fucking rednecks who have yet to grow up), travel in groups, wear T-shirts exclusively and drink cheap beer. They think that this shit is clever, and/or somehow funny, and will usually end the evening stumbling into me and trying to get me to go to an “after party” as I make my way to the dressing room.

If you, gentle reader, are of the immature redneck variety who likes to do this to strippers, take heed: I don’t want to date you, I don’t fucking like you, and I don’t want to have to run into you again, because you are, as the post title indicates, a TIME WASTER. Now please go find a shirt that has buttons and learn how to wear it.

That’s all for now …

Status
Not open for further replies.