AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That time...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2013
What do you do when its that time of the month for you? I'm afraid that means I'm gonna lose work because sometimes I can bleed for 2 weeks.

PlayboyMegan said:
I'm not sure if you're aware, but members can read this part of the forum. :)
It's okay Megan. Most of us member's have heard of the concept of periods. :laughing6:

Reactions: emptiedglass
JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
It's okay Megan. Most of us member's have heard of the concept of periods. :laughing6:
Sure ya have, and we know that. But there are at least SOME things that we can keep private and not discuss among those of you who may use cam sites for fantasy and pleasure and sexy things. :)

bawksy said:
Two weeks? You might want to talk to your doctor about going on birth control. It can help you stay regular and give you lighter periods.
You do have good advice sometimes.

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Sure ya have, and we know that. But there are at least SOME things that we can keep private and not discuss among those of you who may use cam sites for fantasy and pleasure and sexy things. :)

Too late for me after that other thread about "that time", I really should stop reading every thread that has a new post icon next to it. Especially ones like "My eyes are burning! GAA! WTF!".

Reactions: LadyLuna
JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I've read about those, but they can't be real. Next thing you'll be telling me girls poop. :snooty:

bawksy said:
Two weeks? You might want to talk to your doctor about going on birth control. It can help you stay regular and give you lighter periods.
Yup, that. A lot of women feel they have to suffer through periods like that but you don't. Planned Parenthood and free clinics are also options for this if you don't have a doctor or health insurance.

:snooty: Aunt Flo, I thought we talked about you doing this in the hallways.... :naughty:

Heeers Johnnie !!

I like to catch it in a cup, reduce it over the stove, and use it for lipgloss or a cheek stain.

:thumbleft:

JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
AmberCutie said:
curvyredhead said:
I like to catch it in a cup, reduce it over the stove, and use it for lipgloss or a cheek stain. :thumbleft:
After reading the previous few posts I would like to retract my earlier statement. You were right Amber. This should be in the models only section. Jawb's, if you're reading this, there could be spaghetti in it for ya if that could happen... :whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: Briber reserves the right to substitute Prego for all bribe attempts.
ps: I think curvyredhead chose red font color on purpose.

On one forum I used to kindof/sortof visit. (forum for fans of a band I still listen to sometimes)

You could send a girl $5 giftcards and receive a photo of your username written in period blood.
She used the tampon like a big marker.

Chellelovesu said:
On one forum I used to kindof/sortof visit. (forum for fans of a band I still listen to sometimes)

You could send a girl $5 giftcards and receive a photo of your username written in period blood.
She used the tampon like a big marker.

I am officially bummed out.

Why the Hell fuck did I keep reading even after I was just grossed out multiple times? LMAO. Hilarious. && disgusting. But hilarious. Seriously. Thank you. :). All of you fuckers, hahahahaha. :).

WARNING: This post may fall under the too-much-information category. I just thought a serious answer could stand to be out in the public area.

I stick with staying topless if I'm crampy, and use a diva cup if I'm not, and just don't use toys with the cup.

Here's a few different cup options

But that's only for emergencies. Usually, I just stay the hell away from camsites. If you're not already on a form of birth control, I highly recommend you try that. You want the hormonal methods for the menstrual regulation. You can even get some which allow for only 4 periods a year. Though, I have to warn you, I did get ridiculous mood swings on them, and I've heard of women having any latent depression issues come out in full force while using hormonal birth control. If you have no emotional issues, then you will definitely benefit from hormonal birth control, and it's so not-lasting that you can get pregnant as early as a week after quitting it, so no worries about it doing any permanent harm.

In the meantime, make sure you drink plenty of fluids and eat a lot of food with calcium, protein, and iron when you're bleeding. That'll make sure it doesn't pull too many vital nutrients without them being replaced. (I tend to go for beets when I need iron, peanut butter or eggs when I'm low on protein. As for calcium, rock those milk products! Chicken and broccoli also have a bunch, and broccoli does double-duty with the iron. In fact, broccoli is a menstrating woman's best friend. Plenty of women dip it in peanut butter to cover all three problem areas!)

^_^

OH! I almost forgot! You can do vids for clips4sale (plenty of fully-clothed or only-topless ones to do). Or you can write smut and sell that. Or you can do sexting for money. Or just phone sex, no video. That all depends on what you're comfortable with.

Happy camming!

Status
Not open for further replies.