AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The ACF Score

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:
We already had a rank system for tiers of post count, now this just includes the thank system. I expect everyone to treat it as such, and if anyone gets feisty about it, they'll have to answer to me! :naughty:

Does the answering involve whips and leather? :teasing-whipyellow:
no, it involves a rubber glove and a very small amount of vaseline.

bawksy said:
schlmoe said:
All that I can say is I bet bawksy will be crushed that he did not achieve a 0.00 on the social variable.

We need an "undo thank" button.

Yeah we can call it the "Pysch" button and have a little little hand with a middle finger on it.

Reactions: SoTxBob
BoltEyeAm said:
bawksy said:
schlmoe said:
All that I can say is I bet bawksy will be crushed that he did not achieve a 0.00 on the social variable.

We need an "undo thank" button.

Yeah we can call it the "Pysch" button and have a little little hand with a middle finger on it.

Or a little trollface icon.

RedHerby said:
LadyLuna is in love with Jason314
Note that Jason314 is in my list at position 3 and in Jawbs list on position 72, thats because Jason314 has a amazing high Quality score, 7 postings in the last 60 days, and receiving 114 thanks in the last 60 days. All thanks are from LadyLuna, she has given Jason314 100+ thanks in the last 60 days for postings older then 60 days.

AM NOT!

That's just what you can easily see. I do ninja thankings when I get bored- find a thread from a long time ago that I would've thanked if the button had existed back then and go through thanking the appropriate posts. It feels kinda weird to have my name as the only thank on some of those posts, but damnit, I don't like leaving things hanging like that. And models who bother to read the first page of a certain stickied thread in the model's only forum can confirm that :p

PS- This thing is AWESOME!

LadyLuna said:
RedHerby said:
LadyLuna is in love with Jason314
Note that Jason314 is in my list at position 3 and in Jawbs list on position 72, thats because Jason314 has a amazing high Quality score, 7 postings in the last 60 days, and receiving 114 thanks in the last 60 days. All thanks are from LadyLuna, she has given Jason314 100+ thanks in the last 60 days for postings older then 60 days.

AM NOT!

That's just what you can easily see. I do ninja thankings when I get bored- find a thread from a long time ago that I would've thanked if the button had existed back then and go through thanking the appropriate posts. It feels kinda weird to have my name as the only thank on some of those posts, but damnit, I don't like leaving things hanging like that. And models who bother to read the first page of a certain stickied thread in the model's only forum can confirm that :p

PS- This thing is AWESOME!
:lovestory:

Mirra said:
This is new. I'm not cool. I'm okay with this. My goal is now to obtain and maintain an AFC score with a 13 in it.

If you can maintain a 13 in your score at all times I'll certainly give you a cool card.

So i was reading through and noticing something about the ACF score.

Sometimes people have very low numbers all across, except their ACF score is in the 2000's because the math works to them having a good one. Sometimes, they have a lot of only a couple numbers and their ACF score is really fucking low, because they don't have enough of a balance.

Just like on MFC, where camscore isn't a very good indicator of how much money the model makes, the ACF score is not a very good indicator of how active in the forum a person is.

I mean sure, those with the ridiculously high scores (make/do) a lot, but you can get better than average without (making/doing) all that much.

LadyLuna said:
So i was reading through and noticing something about the ACF score.

Sometimes people have very low numbers all across, except their ACF score is in the 2000's because the math works to them having a good one. Sometimes, they have a lot of only a couple numbers and their ACF score is really fucking low, because they don't have enough of a balance.

Just like on MFC, where camscore isn't a very good indicator of how much money the model makes, the ACF score is not a very good indicator of how active in the forum a person is.

I mean sure, those with the ridiculously high scores (make/do) a lot, but you can get better than average without (making/doing) all that much.

Could you give an example, I'm totally lost? And in what ways are you determining the 'numbers all across'.

BoltEyeAm said:
Could you give an example, I'm totally lost? And in what ways are you determining the 'numbers all across'.

Quite a few newer girls have just about the same score as me (NancyNoNude, for example), when I have higher numbers across the board, my averages work out lower.

By "all across" she means, post count, thanks received and thanks sent.

I have ~1000 posts, ~500 sent thanks and ~800 recieved. My score works out to the same score as a girl with 10 posts, 5 thanks send and 8 received.

Therefore the score is not a good indicator of how active a person is on the forum, only the.. quality of their interaction? This is how Luna parallels ACF score to Camscore and how camscore is not a good indicator of how much money a model will make, but how quickly they make money.

LacieLaPlante said:
BoltEyeAm said:
Quite a few newer girls have just about the same score as me (NancyNoNude, for example), when I have higher numbers across the board, my averages work out lower.

I have ~1000 posts, ~500 sent thanks and ~800 recieved. My score works out to the same score as a girl with 10 posts, 5 thanks send and 8 received.

Therefore the score is not a good indicator of how active a person is on the forum, only the.. quality of their interaction? This is how Luna parallels ACF score to Camscore and how camscore is not a good indicator of how much money a model will make, but how quickly they make money.
yes! yes! This is funny and the real purpose of the ACF Score, making fun with a automatic generated score, gna gna. :dance: Its a parody on the MFC CamScore, so if you and Luna are saying 'just like the MFC CamScore', then that is really a good thing :)

Because its based on the last 60 days (just like the MFC CamScore), its more about your daily 'performance'. I have removed my alternative score from below URL, its less confusing now I hope, on that page there are the daily postings , sent thanks & received thanks from the last 60 days. (or less if you are not yet 60 days a member here)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64228154/acf/score.html

LacieLaPlante said:
BoltEyeAm said:

Yeah I brought this up back in the early days, suggesting community interaction, thanked or not, is more important than saying 10 populist words a week that gain 20 thanks. I believe some consideration was taken into account, but it's still silly to see relatively new members scoring higher than valued ones who've been participating for months or years.

Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:
BoltEyeAm said:

Yeah I brought this up back in the early days, suggesting community interaction, thanked or not, is more important than saying 10 populist words a week that gain 20 thanks. I believe some consideration was taken into account, but it's still silly to see relatively new members scoring higher than valued ones who've been participating for months or years.
it's still silly to see relatively new members scoring higher than valued ones who've been participating for months or years.
Any member with less than 60 days on the forum should have this banner placed over their score until they become "valued"... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 187
LacieLaPlante said:
BoltEyeAm said:

It sounds to me that the score is telling us exactly what we were trying to get it to do making it similar to the cam score as desired. Tells you how active you are now, or within the last 60 days.

Anyways If we wish to keep those pesky new members like Me from having a high score then I think the change to the formula is a simple one. Instead of calculating a members averages for a max of the last 60 days, Calculate everyone average over 60 days. AKA, change the daysMember to be 60 all the time.

This way if someone has only been a member for a 1 day their score would be 1/60th of what it will be if they keep up those averages over the next two months and members would not be able to receive the full score potential until they are a member for 60 days, and at that point they must maintain it. This would cut my score in half as well as I have only been a member for 1 month.

BoltEyeAm said:
This would cut my score in half as well as I have only been a member for 1 month.

I have already mentally halved your score :lol:

BoltEyeAm said:
LacieLaPlante said:
BoltEyeAm said:

It sounds to me that the score is telling us exactly what we were trying to get it to do making it similar to the cam score as desired. Tells you how active you are now, or within the last 60 days.

Anyways If we wish to keep those pesky new members like Me from having a high score then I think the change to the formula is a simple one. Instead of calculating a members averages for a max of the last 60 days, Calculate everyone average over 60 days. AKA, change the daysMember to be 60 all the time.

This way if someone has only been a member for a 1 day their score would be 1/60th of what it will be if they keep up those averages over the next two months and members would not be able to receive the full score potential until they are a member for 60 days, and at that point they must maintain it. This would cut my score in half as well as I have only been a member for 1 month.

Ah, I was wondering how we had such a large score variance despite similar ratios of thanks and posts.

I think your solution could work, but does it penalize the long term users (cutting their scores a bit too)? I haven't done maths in a while, so I'm completely oblivious to the equations right now.

It is my understanding that this is the formula being used currently:
Jawbs said:
Here's my version (script and output included): https://gist.github.com/bac2da6d69b841eec92a

the base score is the same formula that BoltEyeAm came up with, but just looking at the last 60 days of activity:

Code:
( totalPost(w)(y)+thanksReceived(x)(y)+thanksSent(z) ) / ( daysMember < 60 ? daysMember : 60 )

then to try to make it a little more interesting, I calculate the score of each thanks received based on the base score of the user who sent the thanks. This way thanks that come from users with a higher base score are worth more than those with lower.

Code:
thanksReceivedBonus += thankersBaseScore * z

then I use the same calculations as the base score, adding the thanksReceivedBonus to thanksReceived to get the final acf score:

Code:
( totalPost(w)(y)+(thanksReceived + thanksReceivedBonus)(x)(y)+thanksSent(z) ) / ( daysMember < 60 ? daysMember : 60 )

I take no credit in any of this.. BoltEyeAm, RedHerby, Kradek, and others came up with this fun idea and formulas. Having said that, if any models would like a higher score, we can get on skype and work something out...

I'll implement this into the site sometime this weekend along with a top 100 page.

A proposed edit to prevent new members from jumping up the chart would be to replace ( daysMember < 60 ? daysMember : 60 ) with 60

The good thing about this is members would slowly gain a score over 60 days at the same rate they currently lose it if they quit.

it doesn't really matter though because even if they "jump the chart" in their first 60 days, sooner or later it's going to even out. It's just for fun anyway

These arguments are all pointless! I am still number 5! Muahahahaha!! None shall replace me and even if the score changes I shall remain the same. :handgestures-salute:

schlmoe said:
Any member with less than 60 days on the forum should have this banner placed over their score until they become "valued"... :mrgreen:
But what happens when their "New Member" banner falls off and no one "thanks" them anymore? Can they start a new ACF account?

JoleneJolene said:
schlmoe said:
But what happens when their "New Member" banner falls off and no one "thanks" them anymore? Can they start a new ACF account?
Also needs a "He/She's back!" banner

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
schlmoe said:

I'd never get that. I'm pretty sure I've been continuously logged into the ACF board for like three days currently.

Does that mean I should probably start a new account? :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
schlmoe said:

Just wanna say Jup... I'm tapping into my "wit reservoir" and taking you out! Prepare for the THANKENING!

JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
schlmoe said:

Just wanna say Jup... I'm tapping into my "wit reservoir" and taking you out! Prepare for the THANKENING!
Ahh but you forget my dear...the Ides of Jarch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.