AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The best horror comedy films

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Unlike Shaun of the Dead which most likely has that as it's genre. "Horror, comedy".
Actually, the official description of Shaun of the Dead is "A romantic comedy...with zombies." ;)

AmberCutie said:
Goal said:
AmberCutie said:
Unlike Shaun of the Dead which most likely has that as it's genre. "Horror, comedy".
Actually, the official description of Shaun of the Dead is "A romantic comedy...with zombies." ;)
Lol. Description =/= genre. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/
Well, I'm just saying, in this case, I take Edgar Wright's and Simon Pegg's word over IMDB's. ;) "Romantic comedy...with zombies" should be its OWN genre.

Goal said:
Well, I'm just saying, in this case, I take Edgar Wright's and Simon Pegg's word over IMDB's. ;) "Romantic comedy...with zombies" should be its OWN genre.

Well, it's at least a sub-genre. I think it was Simon Pegg who filtered "Romantic comedy...with zombies" down to "zom rom com".

ZomRomCom works for me :-D

I would think Peter Jackson's Brain Dead (or Dead/Alive depending on your country) would qualify too.

Recovery5 said:
Black sheep!!!!!!!! - Killer sheep on a rampage, watched this with like 10 people and it was some of the most fun ever.
OMG yes, I forgot about that movie.

Most of my favorites are foreign horror films. The thing that makes some of them funny is how cheesy they are.

-wild zero: Japanese film about the zombie apocolypse...and ROCK N ROLL! Throw in aliens, a tranny, and a guy named Ace and you got one of the best movies ever made! (Follow the drinking game and get trashed out of your damn mind! (game in menu))

-dead snow: What's a better combo then nazis and zombies? NOTHING! This german film was not really intended to be a comedy, but it is hilarious. How will you hide your gold from ravenous SS officer zombies?

-tokyo zombie: Boxing and zombies. Nuff' said. Oh, it takes place in the shadow of a trash mountain.

-tokyo gore police: Where else can you find proof that the human body contains 1000 gallons of blood? NOWHERE! This crew hunts down "mechanics" who possess strange powers, but what happens when one of their own becomes one? Watch and find out.

i can't believe how many of these movies I've seen. I used to work at a video store and I love torrents so I've like an embarrassing amount of movies.

I fucking loved Deadgirl.

Ok, so I wanna add Fido, Reanimator, Idle Hands, Psycho Beach Party, and I remember liking Otis, but I can't remember what it's about. I feel like I'm forgetting a big one...

Reactions: JoleneBrody
"Freaked" God I love this movie.

Reactions: MrRodry
Lydia_Deetz said:
JickyJuly said:
The new Fright Night was pretty bad/good. A lisa loeb cameo was also in therre. :love5:

mmmm Lisa Loeb :drool:

I have wanted to bone her since high school :mrgreen:

You and me both. Did you ever see her reality show a few years ago. My jaw dropped when they showed her in a thong. :clap: :dance: :pray: :handgestures-salute:

I think that about covers it. :mrgreen:

Reactions: lordmagellan
Just scanned threw the thread... So I might of missed it... but Motel Hell definitely deserves a mention ... awesome low budget early 80's movie about cannibal brother & sister team who sell human flesh in the form of jerky... their motto? It takes all kinds of critters...to make Farmer Vincents fritters.

Vamp (With Grace Jones) Not everyone liked this very strange film, but I liked it a lot.

Death Becomes Her (Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep and Bruce Willis) It's described as comedy fantasy, but as there were no fairies, princes, princesses, or the like, I call it comedy horror--especially the very ending.)

Status
Not open for further replies.