AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Best Rally Ever - Political Satire

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
It's the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear

Here's an example of some of the signs from this rally;
slide_12644_169637_large.jpg

slide_12644_169723_large.jpg

And here are more awesome signs.

If you have a favorite, post it! :D

I really recommend watching all the videos from that event and the interviews. I wish I could have gone, if it were earlier in the month I probably could have.

A friend of mine went out there. She said she had a blast. I'd love to have gone as well, costumes, signs, awesome times. I was pleasantly surprised by how many people showed up.

best sign I heard of so far would be Palin/Beck 2012. how did the mayans know?

SweepTheLeg said:
A friend of mine went out there. She said she had a blast. I'd love to have gone as well, costumes, signs, awesome times. I was pleasantly surprised by how many people showed up.

I saw a few like that in different places, my favorite was Palin/Voldemort 2012

Epic
:clap:

This one made me laugh a bit nervously.

And yeah... everything I've watched from it has been great. Wish I could have gone. I want to say there was a Palin - Snooki 2012 sign that someone had made as well. I shudder to even contemplate how that would go.

Attachments

• slide_12644_169689_large.jpg
    slide_12644_169689_large.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 76
Mirra said:
This one made me laugh a bit nervously.

And yeah... everything I've watched from it has been great. Wish I could have gone. I want to say there was a Palin - Snooki 2012 sign that someone had made as well. I shudder to even contemplate how that would go.

Also Palin Voldemort.

I was AT the Rally to Restore Sanity :D It was amazing! The subways were crowded but everyone was really happy and friendly. I managed to get a good spot for watching one of the TVs. Interacting with the Myth Busters was really fun (the crowd did the wave, jumped at the same time, made different sounds etc). The ridiculousness of the entertainment lineup was amazing. The speech Jon Stewart made at the end made everyone really happy. And when we all crowded back on that subway train everyone was still in a really good mood. There were people in costumes, funny signs, serious signs of all beliefs (yes to health care, no to health care, no to tea party, yes to sarah palin, etc). The crowd was overwhelmingly large. Overall it was awesome to be a part of.

Oh and my sign was "It's nice to be nice" :D And Jon's mom's sign was "Life is good. My son has an amazing job!" (we had found out the day before the rally that he had gotten his job offer finally)

AshaSnow said:
I was AT the Rally to Restore Sanity :D It was amazing! The subways were crowded but everyone was really happy and friendly. I managed to get a good spot for watching one of the TVs. Interacting with the Myth Busters was really fun (the crowd did the wave, jumped at the same time, made different sounds etc). The ridiculousness of the entertainment lineup was amazing. The speech Jon Stewart made at the end made everyone really happy. And when we all crowded back on that subway train everyone was still in a really good mood. There were people in costumes, funny signs, serious signs of all beliefs (yes to health care, no to health care, no to tea party, yes to sarah palin, etc). The crowd was overwhelmingly large. Overall it was awesome to be a part of.

Oh and my sign was "It's nice to be nice" :D And Jon's mom's sign was "Life is good. My son has an amazing job!" (we had found out the day before the rally that he had gotten his job offer finally)
I'm so jealous!!!! Oh, and even though I've already congratulated you guys once, CONGRATS ON HIM GETTING THE JOB!

morment said:
SweepTheLeg said:
I saw a few like that in different places, my favorite was Palin/Voldemort 2012

Preceded

Keithy said:
Mirra said:

Also Palin Voldemort.

Which makes me wonder if Keithy just has something against reading posts by morment. >_>

And yeah... I was reading your updates on Twitter, Asha. I was a little jealous, I'll admit.

I think I just assumed I had seen that somewhere else. Actually, I posted it at 8am. So I'm pretty sure I was still sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.