AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JerMajesty said:
Jessi said:
I used to be a camgirl.
Then I took an arrow in the knee.
Now I sit on my disfigured ass all day pretending Im a Kahjiit.

fixed ;)

hahaha I bet the cheese would kill any npc standing under them, I need to try it

I used to have a horse, but then I took an arrow in the knee and my horse randomly dropped from the sky... (no really it did, it landed with a scream in a broken heap)

Attachments

• 2011-12-08_00001.jpg
    2011-12-08_00001.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 240
Having fun in the dark brotherhood torture room (I'm healing with one hand and roasting with the other :dance: )

As professionals, we do our best to honour any specific customer requests:

Attachments

• 2011-12-09_00002.jpg
    2011-12-09_00002.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 2011-12-08_00003.jpg
    2011-12-08_00003.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 229
I was talking to someone who said they had 108 hours on their character and hadn't stolen a single item or committed a murder etc so I was curious how many items I've stolen and pulled up my stats...heh.

Attachments

• 2011-12-10_00001.jpg
    2011-12-10_00001.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 220
With my work schedule being quite wonky I either get to play A LOT of skyrim or none at all and I feel incredibly behind right now almost at level 22 but as the game unfolds I'm loving it more and more. but instead of boring you all with that BS here watch this video!

Reactions: Jessi and Michael_G
Seriously, what the hell is it about this game that inspires musicians to such awesome heights?
First it was those two cute girls with piano and violin, then that adorable guitar chick.
And now this Gavin Dunne guy has written this goddamn epic piece that I just can't bloody get enough of:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... ong-Skyrim
I mean, really, holy shit.

As for the game itself, goddamnit I'm running out of shit to do. I've done almost all the quest lines, and explored pretty much the entire goddamn map. Still missing two Stones of Barenziah though, no idea where they could be. Most probably in some places I've already been to but haven't explored thoroughly enough. Goddamnit.
Created a new character already, Ka'Blargo the skooma-addled Khajiit conjurer, but haven't played him a lot yet.

Reactions: Michael_G
Nordick said:
Seriously, what the hell is it about this game that inspires musicians to such awesome heights?
First it was those two cute girls with piano and violin, then that adorable guitar chick.
And now this Gavin Dunne guy has written this goddamn epic piece that I just can't bloody get enough of:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... ong-Skyrim
I mean, really, holy shit.

As for the game itself, goddamnit I'm running out of shit to do. I've done almost all the quest lines, and explored pretty much the entire goddamn map. Still missing two Stones of Barenziah though, no idea where they could be. Most probably in some places I've already been to but haven't explored thoroughly enough. Goddamnit.
Created a new character already, Ka'Blargo the skooma-addled Khajiit conjurer, but haven't played him a lot yet.

WOW....just wow!

Just started playing yesterday - just died 15 mins ago :violin: - damn Frost Sabretooth!

Red7227 said:
SweepTheLeg said:
Why would I hate you for buying the game? Glad you're enjoying it, it gets better.

Who said I bought it? :shifty: :whistle: Friend gave me a cracked version on DVD, which just goes to show that the pirates will always win in the end. I will buy it though next year when I have some money free.

It's been the number one selling game on all platforms I think for the last 6 or 7 weeks now, and is probably going to stay there for a while. Bethesda has made a LOT of money out of this. I think that shows that a lot of people will pay for quality.

Jupiter551 said:
It's been the number one selling game on all platforms I think for the last 6 or 7 weeks now, and is probably going to stay there for a while. Bethesda has made a LOT of money out of this. I think that shows that a lot of people will pay for quality.

Oh yeah, I have, and will continue, to buy all of the games I have ever play consistently. This is only the second cracked game I've ever used, along with GTA SA.

I honestly wasn't expecting much from Skyrim, so i was happy to give it a try before I paid for it. Since all of these games have online verification now, its not possible to return them if they are a dud, so its either a cracked version of the game or wait for it to make it into the $5 bin if you don't trust the game not to be a pile of garbage.

Another reason for me to love this game, on another regular ordinary kill some bandits for bounty quest I find the transmute spellbook allowing me to turn iron ore into silver and silver into gold.

Got this the other day, Jesus, I have almost 13 hours gameplay time and only done about 10 quests, that should tell you how great the game is.

NateCreed said:
Got this the other day, Jesus, I have almost 13 hours gameplay time and only done about 10 quests, that should tell you how great the game is.

13 hours? That'll be 130 very shortly, I'd expect. Bethesda games can really suck you in.

The only thing I don't like about Skyrim (well, aside from some occasional lag on my PS3 copy) is that it's keeping me from playing my backlog of other games … but I guess that just shows how much I'm enjoying Skyrim. :)

Yeah i hate it when it lags...especially on the Civil War Quests or times when you have to take on 10 plus enemies...

when it happens i just usually reset my ps3 ...and if that doesnt work, i just give up , turn invisible find a safe corner and let Shadowmere and Ohdaviing do all the dirty work :lol:

lordmagellan said:
Has anyone else the experience where you bring up your weapon but they're invisible? Really annoying if you're sneaking and trying to shoot an arrow but you're not sure if your bow is up.
Hmm no, do you mean when your character has the invisibility effect or your weapon just disappeared? I played a sneaky archer to 68 and never once encountered that. Most of the issues seem to be worse on the consoles though, it could be some kind of lag, I don't think they were built to handle a game like this tbh

lordmagellan said:
Has anyone else the experience where you bring up your weapon but they're invisible? Really annoying if you're sneaking and trying to shoot an arrow but you're not sure if your bow is up.
I don't use bows that often, but I had my mace disappear a couple times on me yesterday.

It's not just the weapon that disappears; I don't see my hands. It doesn't matter what I'm holding, or even if I'm holding something. i have to cycle through a few times, changing weapons to clear it.
And yea, playing on the 360. It isn't a big deal, just a minor glitch; just a pain in the ass from time to time. This game's like a second wife that way, instead of nagging I get lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.