AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember if my hands were gone too or not, but since I'm playing on the 360 as well I'd imagine that was the case. It didn't bother me all that much, it was just weird when I noticed it.

The heavy armor in this game.....*tear* my Ebony set I thought looked all kinds of awesome AND THEN I made my Daedric set and holy shit.

Weapons have never gone invisible on me only thing that has ever gone invisible would be my horse which is more humorous than it is troublesome.

SweepTheLeg said:
The heavy armor in this game.....*tear* my Ebony set I thought looked all kinds of awesome AND THEN I made my Daedric set and holy shit.

Weapons have never gone invisible on me only thing that has ever gone invisible would be my horse which is more humorous than it is troublesome.
The only thing I majorly dislike is the helmets, for heavy armour I usually use dragonbone w/ Helm of Yngol cos that looks badass. Daedric looks okay, better once I used a mod to get rid of the red glow. The Ebony Mail artifact is, for my money, one of the better looking armours. Ancient Nordic helmet looks pretty sweet too, female version has antlers instead of horns lol - and one thing I do like is that with maxed out smithing/enchanting and enchanted smithing clothing + elixirs any armour is viable once you upgrade it with like 200% smithing. Loses a little AC, but it's pretty inconsequential when it's just one piece.

Here's dragonbone+helm of yngol, and my wife Lydia gazing adoringly at me in her *ahem* slightly modded ebony

Attachments

• 2012-01-09_00001.jpg
    2012-01-09_00001.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 169
SweepTheLeg said:

What's the point of even making dragon plated armor, and it sucks there are no dragon plated weapons I could imagine how rigged the axe would be if you made it from dragon bones and scales.

bigsancho said:
SweepTheLeg said:

What's the point of even making dragon plated armor, and it sucks there are no dragon plated weapons I could imagine how rigged the axe would be if you made it from dragon bones and scales.
I have a mod that adds dragonbone weapons, on his back tho you can't see it is a dragonbone hammer.
And the point of making dragonbone is it's a ton lighter than daedric and the mats are common as hell so you can make multiple sets enchanted differently for different resists, two handers, dual wielding, etc.

Shortly after making my daedric set I got the fortify weight enchant and I gave my praise to jebus that I was able to add almost another 50 to how much I can carry because that shit is heavy.

SweepTheLeg said:
Shortly after making my daedric set I got the fortify weight enchant and I gave my praise to jebus that I was able to add almost another 50 to how much I can carry because that shit is heavy.
Yeah, but I personally prefer not to waste an enchant slot - I get pickpocket on most of my characters, it's easy as hell to train and it makes almost every other skill free to train (you pickpocket the gold you just paid for training), and a couple perks in there's one to let you carry 100lb extra.

Also, you can pickpocket poisons onto characters which is fun. My favourite is pickpocketing a frenzy poison onto an npc I don't like/need to kill, then he'll randomly attack someone and get ganked by the whole town lol. And you get no blame.

I'll make my next character into a pickpocketing sneaker person, right now it doesn't feel like a waste at all of an enchant because right now on this character I don't sneak THAT much and I've pickpocketed on this character maybe 5 times and I'm comfortable with that.

song about arrow to the knee :-D its semi funny

got YLOD on my PS3 on Saturday … starting to get Skyrim withdrawal symptoms …

on the other hand, it means I've actually gone back to playing Zelda: Skyward Sword this week … I had only gotten to the entrance of the first dungeon before I started Skyrim, and have played nothing but Skyrim since.

Sometime this week I'll be giving my PS3 the heat gun treatment, though. Even if I can't make it work permanently, I need to make it work long enough to get my Skyrim saves copied to an external disk (or uploaded to PSN cloud storage) and to get my Skyrim disc ejected. I hope it does fix it permanently, though, as losing my PS2-compatible 60 GB PS3 would suck.

lordmagellan said:
I know I'm resurrection, but it feels really good to open expert level locks when I'm still a novice.
I've restarted to try different tactics.
yeah you can open the highest locks with 0 skill, just takes a bit of patience and care

Jupiter551 said:
lordmagellan said:
I know I'm resurrection, but it feels really good to open expert level locks when I'm still a novice.
yeah you can open the highest locks with 0 skill, just takes a bit of patience and care
It's a lot easier than Oblivion. That was all about timing, I found. This is more like Fallout 3/ New Vegas.

lordmagellan said:
Jupiter551 said:
lordmagellan said:
It's a lot easier than Oblivion. That was all about timing, I found. This is more like Fallout 3/ New Vegas.

It's a lot like Fallout (and it's not really a bad thing) but in Skyrim I have awesome lockpicking potions that make expert open up like teen's legs on prom night. :lol: I wish I had something similar when hacking computers in New Vegas. I should have finished the main story line a looooong time ago but damn...picking flowers and chasing butterflies takes a long time... :woops:

Reactions: DivSavel
NerdgasmGirl said:
lordmagellan said:
Jupiter551 said:
lordmagellan said:

It's a lot like Fallout (and it's not really a bad thing) but in Skyrim I have awesome lockpicking potions that make expert open up like teen's legs on prom night. :lol: I wish I had something similar when hacking computers in New Vegas. I should have finished the main story line a looooong time ago but damn...picking flowers and chasing butterflies takes a long time... :woops:
I've done pretty much everything BUT the storyline, I think one of my characters is like 67 and the other is 64, got a magic user to about 40 then got annoyed that the spell damage doesn't scale like the physical does. Started breezing through the storyline, found it so quick and easy...I'll go back and pick it up later. I'm kind of a completionist though so I've done like pretty much everything else that can be done.

Jupiter551 said:
NerdgasmGirl said:
lordmagellan said:
Jupiter551 said:
lordmagellan said:

I've done pretty much everything BUT the storyline, I think one of my characters is like 67 and the other is 64, got a magic user to about 40 then got annoyed that the spell damage doesn't scale like the physical does. Started breezing through the storyline, found it so quick and easy...I'll go back and pick it up later. I'm kind of a completionist though so I've done like pretty much everything else that can be done.
Not me. I ignored the main quest for a while, became leader of the guilds, then went and beat Alduin (or whatever) the first time and said, "Fuck it. New character." I was only up to about level 40, I think. I was actually a little disappointed with the mage college. It just seemed to lack anything huge. It was too quick to be archmage and with little magic involved, I thought.

lordmagellan said:
Not me. I ignored the main quest for a while, became leader of the guilds, then went and beat Alduin (or whatever) the first time and said, "Fuck it. New character." I was only up to about level 40, I think. I was actually a little disappointed with the mage college. It just seemed to lack anything huge. It was too quick to be archmage and with little magic involved, I thought.
No kidding, I did it as a pure rogue lol.

My friend watched me play Skyrim and proceeded to get a headache because he'd watch me take forever to get from point A to point B because I'd go off course to pick flowers or grab butterflies but I would call the flowers out by name with an overexcited "oooh!"

I've barely even touched the main story, side quests and adventures first. I'll do the main storyline last me thinks.

I'm kind of in a marathon of sorts right now, as I'm playing Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim at the same time (not literally, of course. That would be amazing, though). Appreciating the Elder Scrolls series, as it were.

I started my first game with kind of a generic Warrior Nord piling up on my two-handed weapon skills, along with destruction, resurrection and conjuration. Things were going so well, and then it happened...

On one of the daedric (sp) quests, I screwed it up and let someone live instead of killing him and grabbing the artifact.

Now, this may not mean anything to most players, but as a completionist (READ: Achievement Whore), I basically blew my chance at the one missable achievement of gaining all the artifacts. I knew the only way to get it would be to start from scratch, and after much debate, I decided to start anew as a Brenton Mage.

And yeah, I'm one of those that will save the main quests until last. I am on the main quest for Skyrim right now, but only until after Bleek Falls Barrow, then I'm going to the College. Same with Oblivion as I'm doing Dark Brotherhood stuff right now...

I will say, that Skyrim looks amazing, but you already knew that. I don't know how they can top this with Elder Scrolls Online.

MattIowa1 said:
I'm kind of in a marathon of sorts right now, as I'm playing Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim at the same time (not literally, of course. That would be amazing, though). Appreciating the Elder Scrolls series, as it were.

I started my first game with kind of a generic Warrior Nord piling up on my two-handed weapon skills, along with destruction, resurrection and conjuration. Things were going so well, and then it happened...

On one of the daedric (sp) quests, I screwed it up and let someone live instead of killing him and grabbing the artifact.

Now, this may not mean anything to most players, but as a completionist (READ: Achievement Whore), I basically blew my chance at the one missable achievement of gaining all the artifacts. I knew the only way to get it would be to start from scratch, and after much debate, I decided to start anew as a Brenton Mage.

And yeah, I'm one of those that will save the main quests until last. I am on the main quest for Skyrim right now, but only until after Bleek Falls Barrow, then I'm going to the College. Same with Oblivion as I'm doing Dark Brotherhood stuff right now...

I will say, that Skyrim looks amazing, but you already knew that. I don't know how they can top this with Elder Scrolls Online.

With Dawnguard and the graphics patches its much prettier. I've quite liked playing though Dawnguard, and Serana is a much better companion than the previous ones. Ususally, i don't buy property in Whiterun any more and just go straight to Riften for the excellent player home. Iona is a redhead and nothing like as retarded as Lydia is. I'm up to level 36 at the moment, which is the highest one of my characters has reached without a restart.

Got Dawnguard for PC and it makes me happy in the pants. Sorry Skyrim-loving PS3 players.. :(

Also, still to this day I believe Morrowind is the best base-game TES game. For expansions, it's a toss up whether Bloodmoon (Morrowind) or Shivering Isles (Oblivion) wins harder. I've played both Morrowind expansions and SI, though I still need to get my ass up and play Knights of the Nine.

I'm still playing through the Dawnguard story but I accidentally spoiled something when I was googling the game about a certain Morrowind character I REALLY wanna see again.. ./excited My main was an Orc in heavy armor with max smithing and a big fucking axe but then a glitch stopped me from finishing the main quest and dragon storyline so I had to scrap it. I now have a Khajiit vampire lord that uses bows and sneakiness to buttrape everything within reach of my ranged attack.

SweepTheLeg said:
My friend watched me play Skyrim and proceeded to get a headache because he'd watch me take forever to get from point A to point B because I'd go off course to pick flowers or grab butterflies but I would call the flowers out by name with an overexcited "oooh!"

If that gave your friend a headache he should watch someone playing Morrowind try to get from point A to point B. He'll have aneurysm! Involves flipping back in a journal about twenty pages, then whipping out the map insert that comes with the game to figure out where the fuck the journal's directions are telling you to go. "Up the road, between the mountains and the place you're looking for is behind a cluster of white rocks". No way to automatically jump from one place in the map to another (except towns via silt striders&scrolls) and you NEVER have a map marker telling you where the quest leads to. All this while cliff racers attack you and your short attention span sends you off the path to grab random ingredients. I've seen a lot of people ragequit Morrowind because it's too difficult to navigate for them.

Good times. :mrgreen:

SweetDivalia said:
SweepTheLeg said:

If that gave your friend a headache he should watch someone playing Morrowind try to get from point A to point B. He'll have aneurysm! Involves flipping back in a journal about twenty pages, then whipping out the map insert that comes with the game to figure out where the fuck the journal's directions are telling you to go. "Up the road, between the mountains and the place you're looking for is behind a cluster of white rocks". No way to automatically jump from one place in the map to another (except towns via silt striders&scrolls) and you NEVER have a map marker telling you where the quest leads to. All this while cliff racers attack you and your short attention span sends you off the path to grab random ingredients. I've seen a lot of people ragequit Morrowind because it's too difficult to navigate for them.

Good times. :mrgreen:

I played Morrowind for about 2 years straight with about 8 characters, completing the main quest and both expansions with most of them. I loved that game, but with everything being hand placed it just got too boring to continue with. Oblivion and Fallout 3/Vegas have been my staples until Skyrim. Skyrim I love as a game. 80 sneak and 80 archery combined with a big fucking bow really does the job.

I just beat the game as well as the DLC Dawnguard. Seriously, Dawnguard was amazing and awesome and had so many unique and awesome quests! Still need to get Dragonborn, but... I'll get there eventually.

I'm about halfway through it again. I got inspired by a youtube video by a 'Viking' guy who went through without ever picking up a weapon. He just used his fists to punch everything. Including the dragon's and the giants. Hilarious video.

BethSoft announced this week that they're officially done with Skyrim so that they can focus on their new projects. The rumors are flying that the next biggie is Fallout 4, and there's been an announcement for a survival horror thing this week called The Evil Within.

Just as well. I got Skyrim when Dragonborn came out, and I tend to camp on BethSoft games for a long time, so I'm only just getting started with the game. I've put in about 700 hours on Morrowind with a single character, and about 300 for Oblivion so far (but I'm far from done with it, especially since I'd like to get through the entirety of Morroblivion, and have a character that is both Nerevarine and Champion of Cyrodiil. I just restarted it today, actually.) I've got 60 hours into Skyrim, and have only just done most of the work to be found around Whiterun (I just slaughtered a bunch of Altmer while looking for a Gray-Mane last night. I guess I'm an enemy of the Dominion, now.)

Reactions: jamjars
zippypinhead said:
BethSoft announced this week that they're officially done with Skyrim so that they can focus on their new projects. The rumors are flying that the next biggie is Fallout 4, and there's been an announcement for a survival horror thing this week called The Evil Within.

Just as well. I got Skyrim when Dragonborn came out, and I tend to camp on BethSoft games for a long time, so I'm only just getting started with the game. I've put in about 700 hours on Morrowind with a single character, and about 300 for Oblivion so far (but I'm far from done with it, especially since I'd like to get through the entirety of Morroblivion, and have a character that is both Nerevarine and Champion of Cyrodiil. I just restarted it today, actually.) I've got 60 hours into Skyrim, and have only just done most of the work to be found around Whiterun (I just slaughtered a bunch of Altmer while looking for a Gray-Mane last night. I guess I'm an enemy of the Dominion, now.)
I think rumors about Fallout, unless I'm waaaayyy off base (possible, I'm a tad derunk), are from the guy who voiced Three Dog. Apparently he made a tweet about the character returning somewhere- most are thinking movie, as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.