AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to punch Mike Tomlin, Ben Rapislisberger, and James Harrison so hard, I fucking hate the idea of the Steelers in the Super Bowl. I hope the football gods will be on Aaron Rodgers and the packers side to help them out.

Bocefish said:
What's up with Amber's hatred for the Jets?

Curious minds wanna know. :mrgreen:
Have you not heard that I'm a Dolphins fan? No legit Dolphins fan can get away with NOT hating the JetSUCK. Even more so since JT went over there. Fuck 99 getting all riled up in the last 2 plays. RETIRE JT! Go dance or something.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

Have you not heard that I'm a Dolphins fan? No legit Dolphins fan can get away with NOT hating the JetSUCK. Even more so since JT went over there. Fuck 99 getting all riled up in the last 2 plays. RETIRE JT! Go dance or something.

Ah OK, I wasn't aware there was such animosity from Dolphin fans. :clap:

SweepTheLeg said:
what bad calls are you refering to? Because I saw a lot of calls that should have been called against the bears that they are lucky weren't called.

Here's just a few key blown calls... prior to the end of the first half, Shields did not control that int through the ground. Even the goofs in the booth said it was NOT an interception and the call should have been overturned. That would have given the Bears another chance to score before the half.

The Julius Peppers roughing the passer penalty was absolute garbage. Rogers is 6'7" so I'm not sure if he’s supposed to just stand there and use foul language at Rodgers or what. Total Bovine Excrement! A critical 3rd down blown call which would have stopped that scoring drive.

That said, it just felt like Terry McAulay’s crew (which now famously flagged the Packers for 18 penalties in the first Bears – Packers matchup this season) was trying to give make up calls all day. They swallowed their whistles on numerous holding calls on the Packers and then seemed to nit-pick the Bears with some ticky-tack calls.

Da Bears did not deserve to win that game with the way Cutler played in the first half. His MRI shows his MCL is torn. I have no doubt the Bears would have won if they had their A game going, but such is life.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

Along those lines, you'd like this part of SI's Peter King's column today.

3. I think this is what I didn't like about championship weekend:

g. Too much to ask Jason Taylor to make a play in one of the biggest games of his career?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/w ... index.html

In the first meeting against the Bears down in Chicago, Packers had the lead in the 4th quarter, Cutler threw an interception but it was called back because of a roughing the passer penalty because of helmet to helmet- exactly what Peppers did to Rodgers- hence the blood. Had that play stood packers would have had the ball at mid field and a chance to both get another score, or at the very least take time off the clock and pin the bears back.

The ball did move but his hand was under the ball the entire time and it was called an interception. had it been called an incomplete pass and challenged it very well could have been called an incomplete pass, need inconclusive evidence and all that jazz. Bears had enough calls go their way this year *Cough Calvin Johnson cough* so to suddenly say Packers needed help yesterday to win from the refs is just expected from the losing team I suppose.

Bears longest drive before the 3rd string quarterback came in was 33 yards, cutler was off on every throw except the dump off passes to forte. So saying the Bears suddenly would have put together a drive and got points before the half is playing the wonderful game of what ifs. I could go back to every Packer loss this year and play that same game. Bears had 9 penalties to Packers 6. Really, you want to say the refs played favorites? Your secondary was lucky to only get that few of pass interference calls, and your offensive line got that few of holding penalties. There should have been a holding penalty on who ever was blocking Raji in the first half which would have been a safety because it happened in the end zone.

Watching the Pro Bowl, I can't help but think that the NFL should follow what hockey did for their all-star game today and have the all star players pick team captains and then have the captains pick their teams, instead of the normal conference vs. conference setup. Considering that football is a much more physical sport and it gets much more personal on the field, I think it would be a far better game.

Just don't give the last guy selected a new car for being embarrassed like the NHL did. They make enough money to buy their own damn car.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

so late on this, but i am a dolphins fan too and it killed me when the love of my life, also known as Jason Taylor, went to the gross Jets. he should retire for sure...hes old!

Bocefish said:
Brett Favre Voted Most Hated Player In NFL In Hollywood Reporter Poll

Well, here are the top five in the poll, in order.

-Vikings quarterback Brett Favre
-Eagles quarterback Michael Vick
-Patriots quarterback Tom Brady
-Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger
-Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2011/2...ated-player-in-nfl-in-hollywood-reporter-poll

That is quite the list of hatable Qbs

We all know Brett Farves a dick about retiring , and he texts people pictures of his dick

Michael Vick got jailed for dog fighting (which I thought was a harsh sentence) and won an award for courage or somewhat

Tom Brady is the reason why the NFL is overly protective of their Qbs now (pussy rule about no hitting below the knees or something like it )

Big Ben Rapist Burger nuff said

And last and not least Tony Romo only dates cute ditzy blondes , Jessica Simpson , Carrie Underwood, Candice Crawford , Natalie Smith etc, the list goes on and on

Out of all those guys, I wouldve voted for Brady :-D

Posted this here instead of further hi-jacking the daily thoughts thread.

Mikeythegeek said:
Jebbaz said:
Shows how much I know about football, I didn't know touchdown dances got you penalties :think:

They shouldn't, but they do. They call it the No Fun League for a reason.

I absolutely and totally 100% disagree. The game is about the team and not the individual showboating. The morons that jump around and grab their crotch because they caught a pass in the endzone or running backs scoring because blockers made a gap for them to run through... have no business thinking they're all that and bag of chips, delaying the game with their idiotic self celebratory antics.

It would be impossible to crack down on literally all celebrations in football, so there is a list of specific end zone dances that are considered okay. The classic spiking of the ball is one of them. So is dunking the ball over the field goal bar and spinning it on the ground. Minimal dance moves are allowed, and a demonstration specific to the old Green Bay Packers stadium, the "Lambeau leap," in which a player leaps into the front row of the stands after a touchdown, is also deemed acceptable.

My all time favorite NFL player was Walter Payton...he was a class act on and off the field with unmatched exceptional talent.

Then you have morons like Chad-ocho-cinco- Johnson or whatever the fuck his name is now. He gave CPR to a football after a touchdown, went down on one knee after a touchdown and proposed marriage to a cheerleader and pulled out an end zone pylon and pretended to hit a golf shot with it, to name just a few of his showboating antics. Steve Smith of the Panthers did an end zone Snow Angel, went to the ground and did a rowboat celebration and cradled a football like a baby and wiped its bottom as if it needed more diapers. What a bunch of unprofessional shinola, save the sophomoric showboating for high school and grow the fuck up. Rant over. :mrgreen:

Bocefish said:
Posted this here instead of further hi-jacking the daily thoughts thread.

Mikeythegeek said:
Jebbaz said:
Shows how much I know about football, I didn't know touchdown dances got you penalties :think:

They shouldn't, but they do. They call it the No Fun League for a reason.

I absolutely and totally 100% disagree. The game is about the team and not the individual showboating. The morons that jump around and grab their crotch because they caught a pass in the endzone or running backs scoring because blockers made a gap for them to run through... have no business thinking they're all that and bag of chips, delaying the game with their idiotic self celebratory antics.

It would be impossible to crack down on literally all celebrations in football, so there is a list of specific end zone dances that are considered okay. The classic spiking of the ball is one of them. So is dunking the ball over the field goal bar and spinning it on the ground. Minimal dance moves are allowed, and a demonstration specific to the old Green Bay Packers stadium, the "Lambeau leap," in which a player leaps into the front row of the stands after a touchdown, is also deemed acceptable.

My all time favorite NFL player was Walter Payton...he was a class act on and off the field with unmatched exceptional talent.

Then you have morons like Chad-ocho-cinco- Johnson or whatever the fuck his name is now. He gave CPR to a football after a touchdown, went down on one knee after a touchdown and proposed marriage to a cheerleader and pulled out an end zone pylon and pretended to hit a golf shot with it, to name just a few of his showboating antics. Steve Smith of the Panthers did an end zone Snow Angel, went to the ground and did a rowboat celebration and cradled a football like a baby and wiped its bottom as if it needed more diapers. What a bunch of unprofessional shinola, save the sophomoric showboating for high school and grow the fuck up. Rant over. :mrgreen:

Finally someone who agrees with me.

I agree that it does go too far sometimes. But let's look at the Super Bowl as a prime example. After the Packers pick-6, the player who scored got called for excessive celebration for what? Kneeling and looking up at the sky with his arms raised in the air. How was that excessive?

Meanwhile, let me shit on my own team from 2 years earlier. In Super Bowl 43, after a Cardinals player sacked Ben Rapistberger, he and a team mate did a Jack in the Box routine. One player did the cranking and then the other player jumped out. I remember hearing the audio from the field later that week and hearing one player yell out "Jack in the Box!" repeatedly before they did it. Was there a flag? No. Should there have been one? Honestly, yes.

Football is a team game, but I have no problem with guys showing off some personality once in a while, especially when they do something like score or deliver a sack. Has long as it's just spontaneous, I see no issue with it. And if the players on the other team have a problem with it, then they should stop them next time so they have no reason to celebrate.

Mikeythegeek said:
I agree that it does go too far sometimes. But let's look at the Super Bowl as a prime example. After the Packers pick-6, the player who scored got called for excessive celebration for what? Kneeling and looking up at the sky with his arms raised in the air. How was that excessive?

The rules are plain and simple... you can't leave your feet, which includes going down on one knee, nor can you use any sort of props in celebration. The rulesmakers also outlawed using the ball as a prop, adding it to the "foreign or extraneous objects that are not part of the uniform."

Originally, that was intended to eliminate the threat of cell phones hidden in goal post padding (Joe Horn) or Sharpie pens hidden in socks (Terrell Owens) or pom-pons borrowed from cheerleaders (Owens). But after Cincinnati's Chad mucho-moron Johnson removed a pylon and putted a football and after Smith pretended to diaper a ball and burp it and after Washington's Clinton Portis performed CPR on a ball, it was decided that this is not what George Halas and the esteemed NFL founders had in mind for their hallowed game.

060329_tdparty_vmed_6p.320w.jpg

Stay on your feet, it's that simple and players should know the rules. No more props, push-ups, sit-ups, boat-rowing, snow angels or worm crawls, or going down on one knee. :naughty:

Bocefish said:
Mikeythegeek said:

The rules are plain and simple... you can't leave your feet, which includes going down on one knee, nor can you use any sort of props in celebration. The rulesmakers also outlawed using the ball as a prop, adding it to the "foreign or extraneous objects that are not part of the uniform."

Originally, that was intended to eliminate the threat of cell phones hidden in goal post padding (Joe Horn) or Sharpie pens hidden in socks (Terrell Owens) or pom-pons borrowed from cheerleaders (Owens). But after Cincinnati's Chad mucho-moron Johnson removed a pylon and putted a football and after Smith pretended to diaper a ball and burp it and after Washington's Clinton Portis performed CPR on a ball, it was decided that this is not what George Halas and the esteemed NFL founders had in mind for their hallowed game.

Stay on your feet, it's that simple and players should know the rules. No more props, push-ups, sit-ups, boat-rowing, snow angels or worm crawls, or going down on one knee. :naughty:

To steal a line from ESPN- Come on, man!

Keeping the props out of it is more than OK with me. As I said before, it should be spontaneous. Using those props is clearly not spontaneous. Well, the pom-poms may have been, but the others definitely weren't.

To say that the Packers were penalized because the guy left his feet and that's it is proof enough that the rule is deeply flawed. And by the same logic used in that penalty, shouldn't the Lambeau Leap be banned?

Here's what should be banned:

- Use of props, including the football itself (spiking or dunking the football over the goal crossbar excluded)
- Team celebrations that are rehearsed or planned (the Jack in the Box dance example I used earlier would be included)
- Moves clearly intended to taunt the opposing team or the fans (like Owens running to the star in Dallas a few years ago or shushing the crowd)
- Pointing for 1st downs (because it's just retarded and unnecessary)

Other than that, let them have some personality. It's not easy to play in the NFL so if the player wants to celebrate doing something big, let him. It's up to the other team to keep him from doing it in the future.

It's a team effort plain and simple, no one individual deserves sole credit for a well executed play or putting points on the board. Spontaneous exuberance is fine, but screw all that showboating crap. FFS, it's football, not glee club. If they wanna prance around and do a little choreograghed dance they can put on a cheerleaders outfit. That's all I'm sayin'.

Its a team game, and a team effort but NFL has banned all team celebrations like when the Redskins would get do a jumping highfive in the endzone after a touchdown. Why can the only one to celebrate a touchdown be the one who scored it, if it is a team effort?

Has anyone seen the clip from a soccer game where after he scored a goal pretended to be a fish and was then reeled in, caught, and held up by his teammates for a picture to be taken, BUT yet a player dropping to his knee is suddenly a disgrace? Give me a break. I'm still confused and bothered by the "removal of helmet" after a touchdown, what a meaningless rule other than to keep people knowing what actual football players look like. Minus a few players I could not recognize a football player just by their face alone.

It is a game, games are meant to be fun. Their job is to take a ball and take it across a line, and or prevent them from doing so. Do you ever play a game, if you beat someone at a game do you ever do a victory dance? trash talk? celebrate? No? then why the hell are you playing a game then? Go do your taxes instead.

They can do whatever the fuck they want. If they break the rules set forth by the league, then they'll pay the price... be it monetary or yardage, or both. Like I said, it's football - not the friggin' glee club. Why not let them break out in song with uniform changes whenever the fuck they want without penalties too? :lol:

And I disagree with the rules set in place, its very difficult to score a touchdown so when you do you should be able to enjoy it. I prefer spontaneous reaction over somethings thats planned because if you plan celebrations that takes your time away from actual preparation. But to say every one should be a robot and just hand the ball off to the ref and go to the sidelines is just silly. Its telling every player that they should have no emotion when professional sports strive on it.

case in points: Removing of the helmet is now a 15 yard penalty, but one of the best super bowl moments and one the NFL still uses many times when showing highlights is when Brett Favre threw his first touchdown in the superbowl and ran from the middle of the field with his helmet in his hand pure joy and excitement but today would get them a 15 yard penalty on the kickoff.

Well ladies and gentlemen the NFL and NFLPA couldn't agree to a new CBA and well the NFL are going to do a lockout but lucky for the players the union decertified and the players are underway suing the owners, fucking greedy fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.