AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
There's an idea for Friday night's MFC show... buy a Jets jersey and burn it in my firepit!! People can tip to add more fuel, or tip to stop burning it. :D Those who tip to stop burning it will promptly be BANNED.

A jersey? No. Too much money to waste there. Find a couple of good t-shirts instead.

Personally, I'm not going to root for anyone in Jets-Pats. I can't stand either team. But if the Jets do win, seeing them lose in the Conference Championship will be so worth the lulz.

But overall, GO RAVENS!

Bocefish said:
LylaAmour said:
Cant wait for this weekend , I dont watch a lot of football but come time for playoffs I always get pumped up and watch too much ESPN :-D Here are the teams Im rooting for

Ill pick the Jets over Patriots (sorry Tom Brady but Croamartie and Revis Island is gonna step it up and hopefully shut down the passing lane)

Seahawks over Bears ( Have to root for the team that beat the reigning super bowl champs , even though the Saints were with some injured players)

Packers squeaking by the Falcons ( Ill take Aaron Rodgers over Matt Ryan anyday :drool: )

and finally Ravens over Steelers (Just because I dont like Ben Roethlisberger and the Ray Lewis old spice commercials are stupidly funny )

Thats right boys and girls, call me crazy but I want all the away teams to sweep this weekend . :dance:

Hope you're not betting any $$ on those picks. :lol:

If the Seahawks and/or Jets win I stand to make a couple of $100 ;) if not then there goes $50 down the drain :snooty:

He'd be an idiot to leave that much money on the table and I'd question his sanity if he didn't do it. Like Andrew Luck. What the hell.

Cam Newton will be the next Vince Young, he has talent and athleticism but ultimately won't amount to much. He'd be dumb to not come out this year and get money that doesn't break any rules or violations.

Luck, I think could still come out, he just doesnt want to go play for Carolina (and who can blame him) If I am the 49ers I am talking to Carolina to see what they'd want for the #1 pick, or do a draft and trade like what giants and chargers did with eli and philip rivers. Carolina drafts luck, 49ers draft someone along with another round or so and trade. 49ers have a quality team right now that underperformed and don't necessarily need this years draft.

Luck only said he was staying at Stanford when Harbaugh was still a coach there, so who knows what happens now.

Just about 1 hour till kick off , I realize Big Ben R. does well against the Ravens but still, I want him and the Steelers to go down tonight.

Ravens have a good chance if Joe Flacco doesnt throw for any picks or pick sixes. :dance:

they had the game last time they played the steelers until the ravens thought it was a better idea to not block the dude with the really long hair.

Great game so far, big Ben getting hit hard and coughing up the football...;) td ravens woo hoo

...and the Steelers are out of challenges. :-D

I can't believe everyone just stood around with their collective thumbs up their asses with a loose ball on the field when the play wasn't blown dead yet.

If you don't know football terms, the above probably sounds a li'l retarded. :lol:

:dance: 21-7 the ravens defense is really sticking it to the steelers, starting with that low tackle to bens nuts/legs the play before his fumble

ravens should have been up 28-24, where was the hold? I saw the replay like 5 times and nothing happened besides the steeler falling down. weaksauce.

I have no more energy to watch the Packers Falcons game after that let down by the Ravens :( (Go Aaron Rogers )

just tuned in the play before halftime nice to see Aaron Rogers > Matt Ryan :lol:

Nothing funnier than a running team being down over 21 points and having to pass the ball. Rodgers was phenomanal, Defense was excellent 4 turn overs against a team that rarely makes mistakes.

Lets go S'hawks!

SweepTheLeg said:
Lets go S'hawks!
:snooty:

9ad1dd51.gif
Are gonna win!
9309deb1.gif

Wow the tv break room was really disappointed to see the steelers win, but holy fuck the Packers are hot, so far 1 team that I predicted to be in NFC championship is in, hopefully I will get the second team in and I hope the Patriots win (god I puked in my mouth)

Saw the espn highlights just now and A. Rodgers was the man :dance:

Hopefully the next two games will be just as interesting, Seahawks flying high and taking a poop on the Bears

And Jets hammering :tools-hammerdrill: the Patriots passing attempts and getting a narrow victory

Oh how I hope you are correct. I'd love to see the seahawks poop all over the bears, literally and figuratively. And if the patriots lose tonight oh man I may run down to you just to give you a high five.

If we get as many packer fans there as we did in Atlanta we should be alright.

I found it absolutely hilarious how well I could hear "Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnn!" every time John Kuhn of the packers got the ball last night in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.