AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First tip: Every dropped pass is not a fumble, jumping up pointing at the tv and yelling it out doesn't make it so.

Mikeythegeek said:
SweepTheLeg said:
You don't have to know football to pick a team to like, women are proof of that...brb running for my life

Amber's gonna kick your ass for that. lol

But Sweep is right in that you don't have to know the game to pick a team. Just find a team that fits what you're looking for.

Looking for a winning tradition? Look at teams like the Packers, Patriots and the Steelers.

You're a sadist and like being tortured? Look at the Lions.

And if you just want to suck up to a camwhore, there's always the Dolphins.

And on that note, I'm going to start running for it!

Yall run as fast as an allstar running back with an open hail mary pass LOL RUN FOREST RUN!!! YOU TOO LT. DAN!!!!!! OH you gots no legs, Lt. Dan!! ;)

on a side note, HOT DAMN about the F.G. the colts just got with :53 left!

Bocefish said:
Guess I should have paid more attention since the Colts just lost. :eek:

The Jets had a buzzer beater of a F.G just as awesome as the Colts :( lol

Knew the jets had it as soon as they gave up that huge return on the kickoff. Special teams this year as a whole has been shitty across the league in terms of kick off coverage.

Man my playoff picks are fucked now, but good game on the seachickens for showing up to play.

Jebbaz let's get you started off with the basics

1.There are 11 players on each side of the ball, if there are more than 11 on one side that team gets penalized
2.Touchdowns are worth 6 points, and team can decide to kick the ball for the extra point or can run or throw the ball for a 2 point conversion which only happens when a team is down and are trying to catch up quickly either to take the lead or win the game
3.A quarterback can not throw the ball once he is passed the line of scrimmage which is either the blue or red line depending on which channel you are watching
4. If a team sends in a 6th offensive lineman he must report to the ref and let him know that he coming in for the play as a tight end which thus makes him eligible to catch the ball
5.A team on offense must get a play off before the 40 second play clock is up or the team will get a delay of game penalty

I will let the other men take care of the basics

As for a team to choose, if you like teams with douchebags go with either the Patriots, Jets, Cowboys, Raiders, Bears

The way I learned about football, I played it on playstation. It shows you offense (trying to score) and defense (trying to stop the other team). It also shows the plays and how they work. Then you can pick and choose "how" you want to try and use them.

I actually learned about football when I became a cheerleader. I'd sit down with my step-dad every saturday and sunday and ask him what EVERYTHING meant. I'm sure it drove him crazy back then, but we look back on it now as our bonding time. :)

I'd help explain the basics, but hell I'm awful at explaining things. I'll leave it up to the others.

SweepTheLeg said:
tecmo superbowl on the Nintendo and sundays with the dad for me.

Dude when Tecmo Bowl came out for the DS and then a PS3 arcade game I fucking jumped on it, it made me forget about Madden and it's bullshit online play, I may never ever play Madden again due to Tecmo

And Amber in a cheerleader outfit

homer-drool.gif

Or just any chick over the age of 18 in a cheerleader outfit

homer-drool.gif

I made the foolish mistake when I was in something like 2nd grade and started a game of super tecmo bowl an early morning before school. I was the chiefs with Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye vs The Dolphins and amazingly enough we got to a 3-3 tie, every play on offense didn't work for shit and going into over time and the mom tells me its time to go to school.

Mirra said:
SweepTheLeg said:
Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bow =l beast mode

Apparently Marshawn Lynch wanted to point out that "beast mode" is his thing these days. >_>

If anything Arian Foster was doing it all season to bad the coach was too much of a jackass to even give him the ball

Also anybody going to watch the National Championship game, I'm pulling for the Oregon Ducks to upset the Auburn Tigers, also fuck Cam Newton he knew what his father was up to.

Im rooting for Oregon. SEC is over rated, theyre top heavy with 2 maybe 3 good teams every year and the rest is filler.

Oh and

Meh... someone threw that together a bit quickly. Some of it didn't make sense.

As for all you SEC haters, glad we could disappoint you. :mrgreen:

Note - I'm a Gamecocks fan and hate Cam Newton as well... but I gotta cheer for the SEC against any other conference.

That was one of the most boringest games I've ever not watched. I tried, I really did, but I saw the first 5 and the last 5 minutes. every other time i turned it on I fell asleep.

Cant wait for this weekend , I dont watch a lot of football but come time for playoffs I always get pumped up and watch too much ESPN :-D Here are the teams Im rooting for

Ill pick the Jets over Patriots (sorry Tom Brady but Croamartie and Revis Island is gonna step it up and hopefully shut down the passing lane)

Seahawks over Bears ( Have to root for the team that beat the reigning super bowl champs , even though the Saints were with some injured players)

Packers squeaking by the Falcons ( Ill take Aaron Rodgers over Matt Ryan anyday :drool: )

and finally Ravens over Steelers (Just because I dont like Ben Roethlisberger and the Ray Lewis old spice commercials are stupidly funny )

Thats right boys and girls, call me crazy but I want all the away teams to sweep this weekend . :dance:

LylaAmour said:
Cant wait for this weekend , I dont watch a lot of football but come time for playoffs I always get pumped up and watch too much ESPN :-D Here are the teams Im rooting for

Ill pick the Jets over Patriots (sorry Tom Brady but Croamartie and Revis Island is gonna step it up and hopefully shut down the passing lane)

Seahawks over Bears ( Have to root for the team that beat the reigning super bowl champs , even though the Saints were with some injured players)

Packers squeaking by the Falcons ( Ill take Aaron Rodgers over Matt Ryan anyday :drool: )

and finally Ravens over Steelers (Just because I dont like Ben Roethlisberger and the Ray Lewis old spice commercials are stupidly funny )

Thats right boys and girls, call me crazy but I want all the away teams to sweep this weekend . :dance:

Hope you're not betting any $$ on those picks. :lol:

I must cheer for the jets this weekend. I don't care who plays the patriots, I always want them to lose. Greene and Tomlinson both need to have a monster day and control the clock and they need touchdowns not field goals. Patriots aren't unbeatable but I really have doubts with the jets for sure.

Of all the teams left I'd love to see a Packers Ravens superbowl. Atlanta bores me with playing just good enough every week, Chicago is the most bipolar team I know. Seahawks, though theyre my backup team if the packers lose I'm expecting about as much from them as i am a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. No one outside of new york gives 2 shits about the jets, Though I do like the steelers I'd like some new blood with the superbowls. And all I have to say about the Patriots was Tom Brady fumbled against the raiders.

There's an idea for Friday night's MFC show... buy a Jets jersey and burn it in my firepit!! People can tip to add more fuel, or tip to stop burning it. :D Those who tip to stop burning it will promptly be BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.