AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SweepTheLeg said:
Did the steelers get a letter from belicheck asking them to make his team feel better about themselves tonight or what? geeze just letting patriots just run up and down the field while every receiver on their team couldn't catch a pass if their life depended on it.

This. But since it's the Steelers getting their ass kicked...

I. LOVE. IT.

Mikeythegeek said:
This. But since it's the Steelers getting their ass kicked...

I. LOVE. IT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyrite1965 said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that a boxer from the Philippines has more wins in Dallas Cowboys Stadium this year than the team the stadium is named for!?

But they won tonight on the road...

Thank God! We finally put one together.

And, boy, did the Giants not look like the class of the NFC.

So who is?

The Bucs? The Falcons?

What a strange season...

There is no one that is the class of any division, any conference or of the NFL because as soon as you mention their name they will lose next week and lose BAD.

mrdbC.gif

Man why couldn't the Vikings have picked up Vick when he was available for nothing. :(

Fear not, they'll over pay for him next year (unless iggles sign him first) and then he'll drop off and not be able to match what he's doing this year.

Even though the Niners has chance of winning the division with Troy Smith under center, I'm actually cheering for the Cowboys to actually reach .500 since I don't want the Cowboys to hire Jon Gruden

soyelsancho87 said:
Even though the Niners has chance of winning the division with Troy Smith under center, I'm actually cheering for the Cowboys to actually reach .500 since I don't want the Cowboys to hire Jon Gruden
why not?

Gruden excels at taking other coaches talented rosters and winning super bowls with them (see: the 2002 Tampa Bay Bucs assembled by Dungy)

Tough call. For me it depends on 3 things, Jay Cutler, Miamis running game, and Turnovers.

If Jay Cutler gets sacked and hit early he'll resort back to his good old self and start throwing the ball to the wrong team.

Chicagos defense for the most part has been pretty solid against the run but if ronnie brown and ricky williams can get going they can keep the ball away from the bears O and out of thigpens hands which will should limit any turnovers a young 3rd string quarterback would have.

Go Fins.

Mikeythegeek said:
Bocefish said:
Any predictions on the Thursday night game? :think:

I don't want to jinx things. Amber would surely kill me if I did.

Don't be such a wussy just say it the Bears are going to murder Tyler Thigpen, also I'm 3-7, 1 win better than the cowboys still, at this point I'm trying to get to 8th place to reach the playoffs to see who gets to be the 5th place team of the league

Im going to throw caution to the wind and say Cutler is under pressure much of the night, sacked 4 times, throws 2 interceptions and Miamis wildcat running game keeps the game close winning 20-16

RoyDivision said:
My gut says Miami embarrasses Chicago but who even knows with the Bears this year.
and this is why i will never bet more than the $20 for office fantasy league, and the $5 every week for the office pickem on the NFL this year

shit is crazy

I'm taking my allotted pout time. Boo.

So the college game at Wrigley is only going to use one endzone since if they try to use this one

vLec1.jpg

somebody is going to die

Status
Not open for further replies.