AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You implied that her posts on here were being turded for no reason. She has been saying bad stuff about Muslims on this thread.

Eh that's debatable but either way that isn't trolling. So chill out and add your opinions and research to the conversation. Not even slightly interested in debating you so carry on however you choose.

Eh that's debatable but either way that isn't trolling. So chill out and add your opinions and research to the conversation. Not even slightly interested in debating you so carry on however you choose.
I was not trying to debate you. I was just explaining why I disagreed with your post.

I'm not sure why people have such a hard time entertaining the idea that these crimes could more politically and religiously motivated than the average...

What it is about beheading a priest for example... that just seems like garden variety crazy?

Or you know, because they didn't know the identity of the person involved at the time of publication or the police didn't release those details for other reasons such as not being sure the person they have is actually the person that committed the crime? There's lots of more plausible reasons than 'political correctness and red tape', but those don't fit the narrative you seem to want to spread.

I dont think this is fair to say to me especially. I am one of the people on this forum who offers the most data to back up my opinions, and when I have no data I also say it. I post charts, statistics, testimony, maps, links to articles other people have written and videos that I find important even if they are 1 hour long!

The case I linked to was the most shocking. 1300 children being sexually abused in England for almost a decade and nobody doing anything because the culprits were a band of pakistani men and it would have been seen as racist. If you dont find that telling I dont know what else will. I have a bunch of other examples that I didnt post to not take over the thread but I can post them when I get home.

How many cases would satisfy you?

I dont think this is fair to say to me especially. I am one of the people on this forum who offers the most data to back up my opinions, and when I have no data I also say it. I post charts, statistics, testimony, maps, links to articles other people have written and videos that I find important even if they are 1 hour long!

Sure, you post data, but it has issues. For example, on the data you shared on this thread so far:
- it's usually incomplete: without including data on crime rates from other population groups, we can't really get to the conclusion (or agree with your conclusion) that a given group is more violent than another.
- it fails to stand up to scrutiny: it claims to only list crimes committed by immigrants/muslims, but fails at the first cursory check.

It's also problematic, because as soon as the data was shown to be misleading/incorrect you immediately jumped to unproven assertions and single events to try to back your opinion. And as we say at work, a single event is anecdata, not data.

And 'journalistic political correctness' ? Really? Have you seen the tabloids in Europe? There's nothing that sells more tabloids to the masses than scandals, crime and fear-driven articles, so I doubt they would have any issues with publishing all that data (which they do).

The case I linked to was the most shocking. 1300 children being sexually abused in England for almost a decade and nobody doing anything because the culprits were a band of pakistani men and it would have been seen as racist. If you dont find that telling I dont know what else will. I have a bunch of other examples that I didnt post to not take over the thread but I can post them when I get home.

How many cases would satisfy you?

There have been decades (literally) of child molesting going on in the UK that no one did anything about because most of the molesters are/ were people high up in the conservative party. And still the full extend of this network is not known, but it involved hundreds of molesters, and even may be linked to some murders and/ or unexpected deaths.

Jimmy Saville for instance, was a well known British public figure, friend of Margaret Thatcher and already suspected sexual predator during his lifetime, but it was after his death in 2011 when shit really hit the fan.

And then there is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier Most worrying line: parts of the dossier are missing..

I'm not worried about the refugees. They are, by definition, seeking refuge.

Yes, there has been a rise in violent crimes committed by Muslims in Europe over the past few decades. There are also more Muslims in Europe than there have ever been. However, many countries are facing a decline in their citizens' populations, especially among Caucasian Europeans. Many of the crimes being perpetrated by Muslims in Europe are committed by people born in Europe or pre-war immigrants. Muslims have been immigrating to Europe for decades before the current wave of refugees. Instead of comparing the differences in numbers of crimes committed, let's look at the ratios of crime counts to populations of specific demographics.

Let's also bear in mind: the terrorists in the Middle East and Africa are terrorizing other Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims on this planet are normal people who want to live normal, uncomplicated lives, including Western Muslims. Shia Islam endorses peace, and Sufis (a subgroup of Sunni Muslims) preach that loving one's fellow man is an extension of loving God since men areally God's creatures. Muslims can be as violent as the Christian crusaders or as peaceful as the Quakers.

Like I said, I'm fine with refugees. If the US government hadn't admitted Jewish refugees in WWII, many of my friends growing up and a number of my relatives wouldn't exist (my direct ancestors immigrated in the 1890s and 1910s, but most Jews marry other Jews). These days, most Americans would say "of course" if you asked them if Jewish refugees should be allowed in the US, but most Americans didn't want to admit European refugees during WWII.

Besides, separatists and Christian fundamentalists are a much bigger terrorist threat in the US and Europe. Only 2% of terrorists attacks in Europe were committed by Muslims from 2009-2014, while over 6% of European residents are Muslims. There have only been 6 Muslim terrorist attacks in the US since 9/11. That's less than one per year.

Adding to the rating thing.. I want to ask @Guy to stop giving me facepalms and poops every other post I write, it is getting quite tiresome.
Yeah people need to remember the disagree rating exists if they feel compelled to click an emoji so badly. There's also an option to not read a thread if it's a topic they don't like.

Let's also bear in mind: the terrorists in the Middle East and Africa are terrorizing other Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims on this planet are normal people who want to live normal, uncomplicated lives, including Western Muslims. Shia Islam endorses peace, and Sufis (a subgroup of Sunni Muslims) preach that loving one's fellow man is an extension of loving God since men areally God's creatures. Muslims can be as violent as the Christian crusaders or as peaceful as the Quakers.

Shia muslims endorse peace? One of the main differences between Shia and Sunnis is "imamah" or the belief in the infallibility of its Imams. Unlike sunnis Shias believe that the word of their Ayatollahs is the word of Muhammad himself and it cannot be questioned, similar to Popes within Catholicism. So, Ayatollah Khomeini was the Supreme Leader of shia islam in Iran, recognized as the one true authority. Keep in mind that Iran is the only Shia country in the world. Syria used to be the second one, but the majority of the syrian population are Sunnis, it was only the Government that was Shia, but let's go back to why Shias islam does NOT endorse peace.

So Ayatollah Khomeini who was an imam and also a marja (someone who's life is perfect and must be emulated by other righteous muslims) ordered many terrible fatwas. A fatwa for those who don't know, is a religious order that must be carried out in the name of Allah even if muslims die carrying the fatwa out. Those who die will be martyrs of islam. So, he ordered, as a fatwa, to kill every single prisoner in Iran that did not repent for being mujahadins (sunni jihadis against shias). They killed 30,000 people, children included. Here is a quote from an article about the massacre on The Telegraph:

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 2.46.18 PM.png

Some of you might also be familiar with the Satanic Verses case... the fatwa issued against writer Salman Rushdie after writing a book inspired by the life of Muhammed in which he said not so nice things about the man. He was accused of blasphemy and non-belief so Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa for all shia muslims to kill him. The US government received 78 threats to bookstores, bombings did happen including 2 bookstores in Berkeley. Two large bookstores in London were also bombed, one large department store was also bombed, another bomb in Kings Road, there were many more including an explosion in the Penguin store in York. There were many attempts on Rushdie's life, he had to keep police protection for 10 years. Here is the fatwa as it was pronounced in the Iranian radio:

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 2.52.05 PM.png

So there are many others but as usual I chose two out of the top of my head. Do you consider this to be peaceful? How?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lili_xo
First of all I wanted to say that I don't believe there will be only over 1 million of these people. They are pouring in great numbers every day and no one seems to know exactly how many or who they are. Photos and videos show that majority are healthy looking young men. What happened to all the women and children? And then if they were holding weapons I would think is some army marching in to Europe literally when I saw the photos.
Ok that said I feel something must be up and is part of some kind of bigger end game because politicians who invite these men in must know that
1/ they are perfectly capable of takin care of themselves and they are actually abandoning their countries and their women there
and 2/ tear they are completely incompatible with European culture and western values.
In western world women are free and can wear a bikini and these people from these countries think differently and that is only one of the problems.
It is so obvious to me that I thing someone is trying to create some kind of major crisisis in Europe ( and actually it already started) in order to maybe later implement some kind of totalitarian government which will supposedly rescue people from constant rapes , bombings, assaults but what thus goverment really might end up being is something much worse that all what is happening now. And by what is happening now so far was mowing of kids in park in france, murders in theatre complete with castrations, beheading of preast, attacking of children in France ( with mother ) fir wearing summer shorts etc etc...so I don't know what's next but so far I can only say I wanted to predict there will be beheadings but it already happened and it was not even that much in the news. Beheading of elderly priest is a new normal in small town in France.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Mila_
Personally I believe that what is a culture...it is the people. They have certain beliefs and culture - that is ok. I think is great they have that it makes world an interesting place but it also comes with certain consequences and what it comes with can be seen in videos and stuff sometimes smuggled out of these countries. So now the ppl who created all that r coming to Europe.
I also think that small numbers would be better but it seems that numbers are so huge in Germany they evicting own ppl - Germans to house young men from these countries ?
I don't understand why is it even allowed. It is a disgrace.
These young men...they should be back in their countries fighting like men fought for Europe in 2nd world war. Shameful.

Marion Le Pen just presented a plan to deal with islamism in France to the Parliament.

The plan has 8 points:

1) Dissolve the UIOF (Union of Islamic Organizations of France) which is a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood that controls many mosques, madrassas and other muslim associations in France.

2) Immediate suspension of the Schengen Area so they can control their borders, deport and issue expulsions without worrying about the radical muslims re-entering France. For those who don't know, that means they want to effectively withdraw from the EU's free movement for citizens agreement.

3) Form an investigation commission within the Parliament that will oversee the closure of mosques related with radical activity in France and integration associations

4) Form a committee to investigate who is financing the radical mosques in France and if it comes from a foreign country, which one, to take the appropriate measures.

5) Promulgate a law to expel from France any foreigners who have been convicted of serious crimes and felonies. Those who have committed attacks in France cannot remain in France to benefit from France's hospitality and services.

6) Propose a law to reform the right of asylum which is the route by which many terrorists are entering France.

7) Propose a law to reform the right to land (?) and thus stop the family regrouping of asylum seekers because that is also a way in which terrorists are pouring in.

8) Propose a law to suspend the citizenship to any radical muslims who have double nationality and any naturalized citizens who have been convicted for serious crimes and felonies.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SoTxBob
1/ they are perfectly capable of takin care of themselves and they are actually abandoning their countries and their women there

That's not very surprising though - on any conflict zones, it's not uncommon for oppressive forces to forcefully 'recruit' all any men of fighting age (or in extremes, any male that can carry a gun, including kids) to their cause through violence and threats of violence against their families, so I wouldn't be surprised if their families send them away as a safety precaution, specially if they think the whole family won't survive the trip to another country.

Marion Le Pen just presented a plan to deal with islamism in France to the Parliament.

Citation needed - I can't find any press coverage of that, which is interesting considering the scope of those plans.

Last edited:
That's not very surprising though - on any conflict zones, it's not uncommon for oppressive forces to forcefully 'recruit' all any men of fighting age (or in extremes, any male that can carry a gun, including kids) to their cause through violence and threats of violence against their families, so I wouldn't be surprised if their families send them away as a safety precaution, specially if they think the whole family won't survive the trip to another country.
If you think women and children left behind in that war zone of Islamic countries are safe then I cannot argue with you about anything.
As for " forceful recruiting"... the women and kids left behind am shall will be recruited also for other purposes than the young men and if these men even cared a little they would never leave these ppl behind and I would not want men with such character traits around me. Anyway they sure dint act scared or traumatized in their new land if you read what happened in Cologne alone.
Yes...so...we need to be understanding now and understabd that women and kids in war zones are in less danger that men? And the men come first to be saved and kids be ok left behind there ? Wow

Last edited:
If you think women and children left behind in that war zone of Islamic countries are safe then I cannot argue with you about anything.

You are reading a lot more into my reply than what is written there.

No, they are not safe, but for them there's (admittedly horrible) alternatives which might not mean certain death (which is the most likely scenario for the men). For them, it's a choice between bad alternatives - staying and trying to lay low, following the rules of the current dominant force, trying to stay alive and away from danger until the situation is fixed or doing a several thousand kilometers trip with all the risks that are involved.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Shia muslims endorse peace? One of the main differences between Shia and Sunnis is "imamah" or the belief in the infallibility of its Imams. Unlike sunnis Shias believe that the word of their Ayatollahs is the word of Muhammad himself and it cannot be questioned, similar to Popes within Catholicism. So, Ayatollah Khomeini was the Supreme Leader of shia islam in Iran, recognized as the one true authority. Keep in mind that Iran is the only Shia country in the world. Syria used to be the second one, but the majority of the syrian population are Sunnis, it was only the Government that was Shia, but let's go back to why Shias islam does NOT endorse peace.

So Ayatollah Khomeini who was an imam and also a marja (someone who's life is perfect and must be emulated by other righteous muslims) ordered many terrible fatwas. A fatwa for those who don't know, is a religious order that must be carried out in the name of Allah even if muslims die carrying the fatwa out. Those who die will be martyrs of islam. So, he ordered, as a fatwa, to kill every single prisoner in Iran that did not repent for being mujahadins (sunni jihadis against shias). They killed 30,000 people, children included. Here is a quote from an article about the massacre on The Telegraph:

View attachment 64603

Some of you might also be familiar with the Satanic Verses case... the fatwa issued against writer Salman Rushdie after writing a book inspired by the life of Muhammed in which he said not so nice things about the man. He was accused of blasphemy and non-belief so Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa for all shia muslims to kill him. The US government received 78 threats to bookstores, bombings did happen including 2 bookstores in Berkeley. Two large bookstores in London were also bombed, one large department store was also bombed, another bomb in Kings Road, there were many more including an explosion in the Penguin store in York. There were many attempts on Rushdie's life, he had to keep police protection for 10 years. Here is the fatwa as it was pronounced in the Iranian radio:

View attachment 64604

So there are many others but as usual I chose two out of the top of my head. Do you consider this to be peaceful? How?
Iran is not the only Shia country in the world. Iraq, Azerbaijan, and Bahrain are also predominantly Shia.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Also I should add two more possible reasons why the refugee wave is as gender-biased as it is:
- similar to the european immigration to the Americas in the 1500s to early 1900s, men go ahead trying to acquire a foothold (in this case, obtain asylum and settle down) before bringing in their families in a safer way (once settled/granted asylum, most governments will grant asylum to their families for obvious reasons)
- unaccompanied minors have a higher priority being granted asylum (for also obvious reasons). It is possible that due to the lack of information around the war zone that they are not aware that European governments will not honour asylum requests for wives/children of minors since they don't recognise the marriages of minors as being legal. In this situation, you will have young male refugees coming thinking they can come and later rescue their family, but will be unable to do so.

For them, it's a choice between bad alternatives - staying and trying to lay low, following the rules of the current dominant force, trying to stay alive and away from danger until the situation is fixed or doing a several thousand kilometers trip with all the risks that are involved.

Becoming sex slaves , being beheaded on town square, having their organs cut out , gang rapes for fun followed by beheadings are some of the other alternatives.Is really sad you don't see that or how these behavior of these men who abandon their families speaks fir itself and shows who they really are.
Yeah I know life of these women under Islam is miserable to begin with but is all they know and they live with it but when left behind there is no one to even defend them from worse...
I wonder what would have happened to Europe if during world war 2 men run away to America - after all the men are in greatest danger according to your logic let's forget the women kids and elderly.
Anyway i think this behavior is one of the good examples of what their culture is like.is a major red flag that there are barely any women or children among the supposed refugees.

But the topic is Islamization of Europe not the women and children they leave behind however I dare not ask what is the purpose of these wonderful young men in Europe now that they arrived and what effects are these ?

Is really sad you don't see that or how these behavior of these men who abandon their families speaks fir itself and shows who they really are.

I will just say that neither you or I have full knowledge of what those individuals and their families are going through and what things they took in consideration when making their decisions to leave alone, so unlike you I will not say that their actions speak for their character or who they are.

But the topic is Islamization of Europe not the women and children they leave behind however I dare not ask what is the purpose of these wonderful young men in Europe now that they arrived and what effects are these ?

Let me guess. Maybe 'survive'? Unlike you, I apply Occam's razor to extraordinary situations, which has served me well on this life. And to me 'surviving' is a much more likely explanation than 'someone is trying to create some kind of major crisisis in Europe ( and actually it already started) in order to maybe later implement some kind of totalitarian government' as you said in your post (post #43 in this topic).

I have no doubt that there are bad actors among the refugees, but the numbers are unlikely to be as high as you (and most of the anti-refugee crowd) seem to suggest.

Shia muslims endorse peace? One of the main differences between Shia and Sunnis is "imamah" or the belief in the infallibility of its Imams. Unlike sunnis Shias believe that the word of their Ayatollahs is the word of Muhammad himself and it cannot be questioned, similar to Popes within Catholicism. So, Ayatollah Khomeini was the Supreme Leader of shia islam in Iran, recognized as the one true authority.

This is incorrect. While there is a supreme leader of Iran that is the final say of the direction of the country, his words can be question. As far as religious ranking goes, all the Grand Ayatollah's are equally ranked and often disagree. Infact the title of Grand Ayatollah can also be lost. One could hardly call their words infallible, if their title can be lost!

In regards to the specific Salman Rushdie incident, Grand Ayatollah Montazeri spoke out against the fatwa vehemently. At the time he was the second highest voice in the government and next in line from Khomeini, and as a Grand Ayatollah he was equal in rank religiously to Khomeini. He was so outspoken against the Fatwa against Salman Rushdie that he lost his position as next in line of Ayatollah Khomeini, and replaced by Grand Ayatollah Khameini (who soon after became supreme leader).

Incidentally Grand Ayatollah Montazeri was relatively also an outspoken proponent of women's rights and human rights. It was him that successfully argued for a women's right to vote in Iran.

Last edited:
I will just say that neither you or I have full knowledge of what those individuals and their families are going through and what things they took in consideration when making their decisions to leave alone, so unlike you I will not say that their actions speak for their character or who they are.

Let me guess. Maybe 'survive'? Unlike you, I apply Occam's razor to extraordinary situations, which has served me well on this life. And to me 'surviving' is a much more likely explanation than 'someone is trying to create some kind of major crisisis in Europe ( and actually it already started) in order to maybe later implement some kind of totalitarian government' as you said in your post (post #43 in this topic).

I have no doubt that there are bad actors among the refugees, but the numbers are unlikely to be as high as you (and most of the anti-refugee crowd) seem to suggest.
http://www.bustle.com/articles/1248...ked-to-terrorism-the-number-will-astonish-you

Edit #1: You are misrepresenting the article, I just read it and the attackers broke 5 windows vandalized school property, this is not simply stealing a wallet. A 73 year old woman was "jostled" by a "male person". These are the euphemisms they use to avoid talking about religion, ethnicity or status within the country "a male person"

No. First off I didn't represent the article. I posted it in its entirety for anyone to read. Second. It's a police blotter of two separate events. The school vandal is one, and the wallet theft is another. Third, I was exactly correct in my interpretation. I'm not sure what dictionary you're using, but in the real world jostled and male person mean exactly that; jostled by a male person. They aren't euphemisms for something you wish them to be. Your reply was completely wrong in every regard, and that's abundantly clear to anyone with the ability to read.

View attachment 64603

View attachment 64604

Just curious: how many people from Iran were present or responsible for any major terrorist attack on westerners since, say, 1995? I think that if you will go looking for the answer, you will find it surprisingly low! Like 0 low

Sure there are things going on in that region, but those are basically power struggles that abuse religion as a reason for doing so... a bit like the Republican party really...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Just curious: how many people from Iran were present or responsible for any major terrorist attack on westerners since, say, 1995? I think that if you will go looking for the answer, you will find it surprisingly low! Like 0 low

Sure there are things going on in that region, but those are basically power struggles that abuse religion as a reason for doing so... a bit like the Republican party really...

I think this wiki article fundamentally disagrees with your claim. I suppose people can disagree on how much responsibility Iran bears for the actions of its proxies like Hezbollah and Hamas. But since 1995, US courts have found Iran responsible for the bombing of the Khobar towers killing 19 American in 1996, and Bulgaria blamed Iran for the 2012 bus bombing that killed 6 more.

Far more important, is Iran's role in supplying arms to the insurgencies in Iraq.

Iraq insurgency[edit]
Iranian proxies killed an estimated 1,100 US troops in Iraq.[38] In addition, insurgents supported by Iran reportedly committed acts of terrorism.[37][39][40] The United States State Department states that weapons are smuggled into Iraq and used to arm Iran's allies among the Shiite militias, including those of the anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr and his Mahdi army.[41]

During his address to the United States Congress on September 11, 2007, Commanding officer for the United States forces in Iraq, General David Petraeus noted that the multinational forces in Iraq have found that Iran's Quds force has provided training, equipment, funding, and direction to terrorists. “When we captured the leaders of these so-called special groups … and the deputy commander of a Lebanese Hezbollah department that was created to support their efforts in Iraq, we’ve learned a great deal about how Iran has, in fact, supported these elements and how those elements have carried out violent acts against our forces, Iraqi forces and innocent civilians.”[39]

Dexter Filkins has described the extensive involvement of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds Force commander Qasem Suleimani in arming and training both Sunni and Shi'ite militias in Iraq. According to a Western diplomat quoted by Filkins: "Suleimani wanted to bleed the Americans, so he invited in the jihadis, and things got out of control."[37]

The biggest most deadly IED attacks in Iraq were carried out using Iranian 155 MM artillery rounds (sometimes multiple ones). These were capable of destroying Humvee, and on a occasion Bradley Fighting Vehicles and even the US huge M1 tanks a few times.

I wasn't gonna... but screw it! It's Sunday, I have time.
For the purpose of this exercise I used Wikipedia as my main source of data.

Charlie Hebdo attacks (Jan 7th 2015) – Perpetrators:

Brothers Saïd Kouachi and Chérif Kouachi, both French citizens who incidentally became took an interest in being radical crazy terrorist when the Iraq war started in 2003. I’m sure there’s no real correlation. But… not refugees. (read their story here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting#Ch.C3.A9rif_and_Sa.C3.AFd_Kouachi

Bataclan Theater and Paris attacks (Nov 11th 2015)

All of the known Paris attackers were EU citizens. NOT refugees. Young people recruited by extremists from the inside. Again, I’m sure there is no correlation whatsoever with the Iraq war, the so called war on terrorism and all the other shit our beautiful peaceful West has done to the middle east since 2001.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks#Perpetrators

Cologne attacks (Jan 1st 2016):

This is one is by refugees and it is disgusting. But no evidence that it was some sort of organised attack.

Brussel bombings (March 22nd 2016)

All EU citizens, born and raised. One even went to Catholic school.

Same group of tarts that organised the Paris attack. Not refugees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings#Suspects

Nice truck attack (July 15th 2015):

Perpetrator: A Tunisian with serious mental health issues who lived in France since 2005. As in, since before the Syrian war even started. Not a refugee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack#Perpetrator

Now… you can’t sugar-coat these attacks. People died. But suggesting they are a direct link to the refugee crisis is irresponsible at best, malicious and hateful at worst. But… it’s purely a lie. In terms of the anecdotal data… I can search the internet far and wide and find just as many crimes committed by white western people. Putting the blame on millions of people for the actions of a few thousands, again, very irresponsible.

The most prolific terrorist group in existence at the moment was actually created by…. The Iraq war! (ie: the good old USA!)

There is no secret that world we live in is fucked up. But… we’ve always been fucked up. (2 world wars were not started by the middle east).

I think someone said something about Western Europe being a pacifist place… is that a joke?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe

suggesting they are a direct link to the refugee crisis is irresponsible at best, malicious and hateful at worst. But… it’s purely a lie.

Nice attack dude was a migrant. Brucel attackers were connected to refugees. The dude who blow up in Germany was Syrian refugee. Oh wait was that even mentioned. Omg as far as "euro citizens" they all will be soon anyway. Are we talking paperwork?
All of them were same culture.They pouring in and the more of them the more of the culture and the stringer it becomes.

I think this culture itself is very fascinating. I read books about it and how women live with it like "not without my daughter" or "princess". I think I gulped these books in one sitting. It was a fascinating adventure to dig into the stories with a cup of tea but ultimately I dint want to live with it.

It is sad. No way all these countries they come from are all the same no way - even if they speak Arabic is completely different accent but one thing is same is treatment of women and kids and just overall aggressive behavior toward ppl.
I say kids cause is it a woman?

According to the Islamic Republic the legal age of marriage in Iran is 13 for girls but allows girls below 13 to be married with the consent of father

Anyway all this aggression and attacks also part of culture. Is how things done.
And the reason only men pour in is cause women don't matter in the culture so left behind in war zone.

The culture is just a culture but is not compatible with Europe sp why they allowed to pour in like that why can't they go to another similar land with similar values land instead they will have better there and no one will care if they marry a kid.

Am just saying is not compatible and someone will have to give in to accommodate them if any of you grew up a certain way u must understabd that they did also and they have different needs and concepts- which part of this is difficult to understand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.