AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
The goal of this thread is to discuss the ongoing problems Europe is facing after accepting over one million muslim refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Cote D'Ivore, etc.

These are the most recent and impactful islamic attacks on European soil:

Charlie Hebdo attacks (Jan 7th 2015): five coordinated terrorist attacks kill 17 people and wound 22 others. Two gunmen attacked the offices of the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo for drawing images of Muhammed. The assailants escaped. One killed a police officers, the others took hostages. One group took a hostage at a factory and another one took hostages at a kosher supermarket.

Bataclan Theater and Paris attacks (Nov 11th 2015): 130 people were killed and over 350 injured by islamic terrorists during a night of coordinated attacks throughout Paris. Three suicide bombers struck outside the Saint Denis stadium during a football match, several mass shootings and another suicide bomber in restaurants and bars throughout Paris, and the worst part was an attack during a concert in the Bataclan theater in Paris. It was revealed a couple of weeks ago that the media had been hiding the fact that the Bataclan terrorists didn't just kill the atendees but they tortured them for hours before killing them off.

Cologne attacks (Jan 1st 2016): Thousands of women were sexually assaulted during NYE's celebrations by over 1000 muslim refugees. The biggest attacks occured in Cologne in front of the Cathedral, but the same thing happened in other European cities such as Helsinki, Zurich and Hamburg.

Brussel bombings (March 22nd 2016): three coordinated suicide bombings occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport, and one at Maalbeek metro station. Thirty-two civilians were killed, and more than 300 people were injured. Another bomb was found during a search of the airport. The biggest terrorist attack in Belgium's history.

Nice truck attack (July 15th 2015): Islamic terrorist deliberately drove a 19 tonne cargo truck into crowds during the celebration of Bastille Day in Nice, France killing 89 people and injuring 303.

There are minor attacks every single day in Europe now, from killing rampages with an ax in a train (like it happened in Germany a few days ago) to muslim refugees raping and killing the people who hosted them (Sweden, Austria) to beheading of priests (France) and countless instances of rapes and sexual attacks.

Many believe this refugee crisis is one of the main reasons the UK voted to exit the EU. And others believe the way the European leadership and media have handled these issues is the reason why there has been a recent uptick in popularity for nationalist parties such as Marine Le Pen's Front National or why Hooligans have taken the streets in protest.

Hopefully we can use this thread to have a place to discuss these issues, especially when new attacks happen. I don't really see a solution for the problem being implemented any time soon, but it is useful to bring awareness and talk these things out.

Please keep in mind this is a very sensitive topic for many Western Europeans who now live in fear in their own cities, cities that up until 2 years ago were peaceful.

I saw it somewhere suggested that France is something like 2 more small attacks from being declared officially at war over it.

I see a great deal about Sweden having a rape epidemic from this as well.

People in America have a hard time realizing it, and think acknowledging this is the same as Islamaphobia. I understand why, I've had Israeli Jewish and Jordanian Catholic friends who were treated poorly in the months after 9/11 just for having Middle Eastern looks.

Many American Muslims that you meet are assimilated and about as adherent to Islam as I am to Catholicism. Yeah I like some parts of it, yeah I could explain a lot of the religion in depth. Yeah I might stop in at Church on Christmas or with a family member or for a funeral. I'll still masturbate on the internet for money, and have allll the sex and live in sin. But Jesus did love the whores! I live near many of these kind of Muslims, and yes many of them are harmless Americans.

It's a big difference though, between most Muslims you meet here, and those that have been accepted into Europe in the last few years from these war torn nations.
The ones people are worried about will not be interested in having these friendly political discussions, simply because you are a woman. It is naive for Americans to believe this is a tiny minority of fringe radicals.

Last edited:
The problem is not the "Islamisation" of Europe or refugees. Most of those so-called terrorists were actually born and raised in Europe. And.. had criminal records because:

Europe is racist as fuck! Rarely do non-western looking people get the same opportunities as western looking people do. If you are of Moroccan or Caribbean decent, it is hard to get a job.. those will pretty much always go to a westerner.

Unemployment is high in the ranks of people from the former colonies. And if you have a lot of them living in a small space together, things might erupt every now and then.

Sure: indigenous brits are mad at the Pakistani/ Indian/ Jamaican person 'stealing' their jobs.. And the establishment channels that rage into blatant racism because we must not get mad at the employers hiring people below the minimum wage now, must we?

The best way to stop terrorism is by denying people reasons to become one. We all want to have the prospect of a decent future, but for some Europeans, this is sadly lacking.

As for Brexit: when you always have been your own little island that grew to be a world empire, there are always going to be people who want that back (Make Brittain great again, if you will)
However, the days of the British empire are gone. Except some people just don't know it yet.

Also, I suspect forces at work that do their best to stop Europe from becoming too big and too succesfull. Nothing scares employers more than seeing a big economy that is thriving and has good social structures and securities. We have paid leave, paid maternity (or paternity) leave, unemployment benefits, affordable healthcare and reasonable tuition fees.. and thanks to the Internet, Americans now know this too..

The problem is not the "Islamisation" of Europe or refugees. Most of those so-called terrorists were actually born and raised in Europe. And.. had criminal records because:

Europe is racist as fuck! Rarely do non-western looking people get the same opportunities as western looking people do. If you are of Moroccan or Caribbean decent, it is hard to get a job.. those will pretty much always go to a westerner.

Unemployment is high in the ranks of people from the former colonies. And if you have a lot of them living in a small space together, things might erupt every now and then.

Sure: indigenous brits are mad at the Pakistani/ Indian/ Jamaican person 'stealing' their jobs.. And the establishment channels that rage into blatant racism because we must not get mad at the employers hiring people below the minimum wage now, must we?

The best way to stop terrorism is by denying people reasons to become one. We all want to have the prospect of a decent future, but for some Europeans, this is sadly lacking.

As for Brexit: when you always have been your own little island that grew to be a world empire, there are always going to be people who want that back (Make Brittain great again, if you will)
However, the days of the British empire are gone. Except some people just don't know it yet.

Also, I suspect forces at work that do their best to stop Europe from becoming too big and too succesfull. Nothing scares employers more than seeing a big economy that is thriving and has good social structures and securities. We have paid leave, paid maternity (or paternity) leave, unemployment benefits, affordable healthcare and reasonable tuition fees.. and thanks to the Internet, Americans now know this too..
What country do you live in?

I wouldn't call it the "Islamization of Europe" so much as the completely unsurprising revelation that Muslim immigrants are just as prone to criminal acts as every other nationality that takes up residence in Europe. As the number of UK Muslims rises, so do the number of crimes perpetrated by Muslims. Politicians will naturally use this as a means to push discriminatory agendas and racist parties like UKIP will do as they do, galvanizing the racists that already reside in the UK in a transparent bid to extend their political reach, but the UK has no more of a "problem with Muslims" (to paraphrase Donald Trump) than America has with white people (turns out white people commit crimes too).

The terror attacks specifically are obviously deplorable but the percentage of Muslims who carry out those deplorable acts is no higher than the percentage of white people who are murderers or men who are rapists. We can't very well pass a moratorium on white men though.

I wouldn't call it the "Islamization of Europe" so much as the completely unsurprising revelation that Muslim immigrants are just as prone to criminal acts as every other nationality that takes up residence in Europe. As the number of UK Muslims rises, so do the number of crimes perpetrated by Muslims. Politicians will naturally use this as a means to push discriminatory agendas and racist parties like UKIP will do as they do, galvanizing the racists that already reside in the UK in a transparent bid to extend their political reach, but the UK has no more of a "problem with Muslims" (to paraphrase Donald Trump) than America has with white people (turns out white people commit crimes too).

The terror attacks specifically are obviously deplorable but the percentage of Muslims who carry out those deplorable acts is no higher than the percentage of white people who are murderers or men who are rapists. We can't very well pass a moratorium on white men though.

You can try to deny it all you want, but the facts are the facts and they spell it very clearly.

This is a Google map of Germany. A couple of guys went through every article written about a violent crime (like murder, physical attack, rape, etc) was committed by a muslim refugee. This map contains only 1 year of crimes, and keep in mind many incidents did not make it into the list because the police and media always try to conceal the ethnicity and religion of the attackers.

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 3.11.37 AM.png

You can see the map and click on every pin to go to the article they used for it: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs it is in german but you can use Google Translate or the chrome function to read it.

It is very clear to me that this is not normal. If you were escaping a situation of war and were seeking refuge, and you get to a country that welcomes you with open arms, gives you housing, medical attention, food, and even in some cases a stipend, all for free, how do you turn around and fuck them over? There is something very wrong in this picture, and denying it helps no-one.

You can try to deny it all you want, but the facts are the facts and they spell it very clearly.

This is a Google map of Germany. A couple of guys went through every article written about a violent crime (like murder, physical attack, rape, etc) was committed by a muslim refugee. This map contains only 1 year of crimes, and keep in mind many incidents did not make it into the list because the police and media always try to conceal the ethnicity and religion of the attackers.

View attachment 64576

You can see the map and click on every pin to go to the article they used for it: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs it is in german but you can use Google Translate or the chrome function to read it.

It is very clear to me that this is not normal. If you were escaping a situation of war and were seeking refuge, and you get to a country that welcomes you with open arms, gives you housing, medical attention, food, and even in some cases a stipend, all for free, how do you turn around and fuck them over? There is something very wrong in this picture, and denying it helps no-one.
I would love to see the map with all the crimes done by Germans in comparison.. just sayin...

I would love to see the map with all the crimes done by Germans in comparison.. just sayin...

This isn't a map of "crimes". This is a map of violent crimes. Stealing someone's wallet doesn't even enter this map. This is rapes, murders, bombings, physical attacks, etc.

I am pretty certain that germans aren't nearly as violent as the refugees. I need to find figures to back it up but I am sure they exist I just need to find them. That is why up until 2 years ago Germany was a safe country with little violence and Syria and the Middle East in general is cesspool of rape, killings, terrorist attacks, bombings, crimes of honor, beheadings, etc.

But even if if was happening at the same rate, germans committing violent crimes in Germany are doing it in their own home. Germany already has to deal with its own citizens crimes. But when you are being accepted as a refugee and given every single privilege the country could muster, raping, killing and abusing your hosts.. I don't even have words to describe this.

If after accepting all these refugees they are acting this way, wouldnt you say it would only be reasonable to send them back?Why should Germany "save" these refugees at the expense of herself? Why should she even be paying for rapists and killers to attack her population? The first responsibility of any nation is guaranteeing the safety of its people.

View attachment 64576

When a large number of people are integrated in to a country, some of those people will be criminals, inflating the crime statistics. That those people happen to be Muslim is immaterial (unless you want to concentrate on the fact that they happen to be Muslim because you don't like Muslims, and really, why else would you concentrate exclusively on the race of the criminals here?). If the UK faced the type of crisis that Syria did for example, and thousands of Britons escaped to France, do you truly, honestly believe that there would be no effect on French crime stats? And once the crime stats inevitably did rise, are we then to conclude that the British are fundamentally bad people? Or do we just do that to groups of people we are prejudiced against?

When a large number of people are integrated in to a country, some of those people will be criminals, inflating the crime statistics. That those people happen to be Muslim is immaterial (unless you want to concentrate on the fact that they happen to be Muslim because you don't like Muslims, and really, why else would you concentrate exclusively on the race of the criminals here?). If the UK faced the type of crisis that Syria did for example, and thousands of Britons escaped to France, do you truly, honestly believe that there would be no effect on French crime stats? And once the crime stats inevitably did rise, are we then to conclude that the British are fundamentally bad people? Or do we just do that to groups of people we are prejudiced against?

1) Islam is not a race.

2) This is not crime. This is not people stealing to feed their children. This is murder, rape, beatings, bombings, beheadings.

3) The reason islam is a factor is because these violent crimes are motivated by religion. The bombings and murders are jihad. The rapes are a consequence of the islamic doctrine on women.

Islam and the West have been at war for a thousand years. They are incompatible in every single way. The fact that Europe is now pacifist doesn't mean the Middle East took the same route.

It's a big difference though, between most Muslims you meet here, and those that have been accepted into Europe in the last few years from these war torn nations.
The ones people are worried about will not be interested in having these friendly political discussions, simply because you are a woman. It is naive for Americans to believe this is a tiny minority of fringe radicals.
How do you know that?

I'm kind of doubting the veracity of this map. I think they falsely added stuff on there to make it look like a lot of incidents.

I randomly zoomed in on the map and literally clicked the first one I came across. (screenshot below) The article linked is here.

Screenshot - 7_28_2016 , 7_18_54 PM.png

I understand German, but I'll post what the google translate has for it so anyone can see.

POL-MK: Vandals at school; Senior stolen purse
30.06.2016 - 09:14

Lüdenscheid (ots) - Vandals school Kalver road during the night of 28.06. to 06.29.2016 tried hitherto unknown offender a rear door of Kalver primary school break. When this failed, it could be the perpetrators do not take, damaging five windows. The damage is considerable.Relevant information about the perpetrators accepts the police Lüdenscheid.

Brash pocketing A 73-year Halver was held yesterday Wednesday, 06.28.2016, around 14:00, in an Aldi store at Cologne street when she was jostled by a male person. A short time later he noticed the theft of his wallet from his back pocket. Perpetrators Description: - Male - Ca. 35 Years - 40 years old - Ca. 180 cm - Black Bart - black, medium length outer coat - Worn trench coat in khaki - language German accented

Information for theft at the senior also accepts the police in Lüdenscheid.

It's an unknown person breaking into a school. They couldn't get in one way so they broke five windows. And also an elderly person had their wallet pick pocketed by a male with an accent to his German language.

I don't see anything in this article related to muslim refugees, or that it warrants being put on that map. If they are willing to outright lie about the first one I pulled up I have to suspect the entire map of being filled with lies.

Bad troll attempt means someone is being a troll. Clearly being stupid on purpose, attempting to get a reaction, just provoking people with their posts for fun.

It doesn't mean aww I don't like your opinion and the fact that you speak intelligently about it, wah wah wah.

Bad troll attempt means someone is being a troll. Clearly being stupid on purpose, attempting to get a reaction, just provoking people with their posts for fun.

It doesn't mean aww I don't like your opinion and the fact that you speak intelligently about it, wah wah wah.

There's a few people on the forum who toss it out willy-nilly. It's pretty much become a meaningless rating to me. It's more telling of the person who gave it than the post itself now.

There's a few people on the forum who toss it out willy-nilly. It's pretty much become a meaningless rating to me. It's more telling of the person who gave it than the post itself now.

Agreed. I just find it particularly annoying in this thread maybe because Mila is the one who started it? People are dumb. Also, Amber has been known to warn or ban people for just tossing it out for absolutely zero reason as this person is doing so just fyi poop throwers.

I'm kind of doubting the veracity of this map. I think they falsely added stuff on there to make it look like a lot of incidents.

I randomly zoomed in on the map and literally clicked the first one I came across. (screenshot below) The article linked is here.

View attachment 64583

I understand German, but I'll post what the google translate has for it so anyone can see.

It's an unknown person breaking into a school. They couldn't get in one way so they broke five windows. And also an elderly person had their wallet pick pocketed by a male with an accent to his German language.

I don't see anything in this article related to muslim refugees, or that it warrants being put on that map. If they are willing to outright lie about the first one I pulled up I have to suspect the entire map of being filled with lies.

When I first saw that map it was in February and there were less incidents and all of them were violent (it was still a fuckton of incidents by anyone's standard) Perhaps they added all crimes later. Every incident was by a muslim refugee, that much was true. They crossed examined the articles with police reports. Like I said, many articles dont mention the ethnicity or the religion or the status of the attackers because of Political Correctness and red tape.

Edit #1: You are misrepresenting the article, I just read it and the attackers broke 5 windows vandalized school property, this is not simply stealing a wallet. A 73 year old woman was "jostled" by a "male person". These are the euphemisms they use to avoid talking about religion, ethnicity or status within the country "a male person"

Edit #2: I also want to add that this is not a problem exclusive to Germany or even Europe. This is a problem that occurs in every country in which there is a big muslim population. There have been over 28 thousand terrorist attacks by muslims since 9/11 globally from India to the Phillippines to the Middle East to Africa and now the EU too since we have taken in over 1 million muslims last year only. It is undeniable that there is something going on.

Last edited:
Like I said, many articles dont mention the ethnicity or the religion or the status of the attackers because of Political Correctness and red tape.

Or you know, because they didn't know the identity of the person involved at the time of publication or the police didn't release those details for other reasons such as not being sure the person they have is actually the person that committed the crime? There's lots of more plausible reasons than 'political correctness and red tape', but those don't fit the narrative you seem to want to spread.

Or you know, because they didn't know the identity of the person involved at the time of publication or the police didn't release those details for other reasons such as not being sure the person they have is actually the person that committed the crime? There's lots of more plausible reasons than 'political correctness and red tape', but those don't fit the narrative you seem to want to spread.

I could write pages upon pages about this but nobody wants to read a book on the subject and we all have google. I will just post one example, obviously the most shocking:

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.11.26 PM.png

It has gotten to the point where journalists already know the longer it takes the media and the authorities to report the race of the criminal, the more likely they are to be non-white.

It has gotten to the point where journalists already know the longer it takes the media and the authorities to report the race of the criminal, the more likely they are to be non-white.

Citation needed. All I see in the majority of your posts are selected facts, followed by statements like the one above with no hard data to prove it. Then you use a single event as proof of an universal truth. I could do the same as well - I'll just roll a dice, get a 5 and then claim that the odds of a 5 being rolled is 100% based on that data then.

@Guy I'm not sure why you disagreed with my post. I was actually trying to be nice because I think some people are unaware that incessant and rude ratings are frowned upon and sometimes punished. You can keep posting whatever the hell you want but especially since @supermila also asked you not to, I think it'd be a good idea to cool it. "Disagree" is a perfectly reasonable rating to something you disagree with but I'm fairly sure what I posted was typical forum policy. Maybe it isn't seen as much in these threads because I don't think Amber looks at them often.

Anywayyyy I didn't want to derail the thread. I think this is an interesting conversation because it's something I know nothing about and I happen to have this weird thing called an open mind.

@Guy I'm not sure why you disagreed with my post. I was actually trying to be nice because I think some people are unaware that incessant and rude ratings are frowned upon and sometimes punished. You can keep posting whatever the hell you want but especially since @supermila also asked you not to, I think it'd be a good idea to cool it. "Disagree" is a perfectly reasonable rating to something you disagree with but I'm fairly sure what I posted was typical forum policy. Maybe it isn't seen as much in these threads because I don't think Amber looks at them often.

Anywayyyy I didn't want to derail the thread. I think this is an interesting conversation because it's something I know nothing about and I happen to have this weird thing called an open mind.
You implied that her posts on here were being turded for no reason. She has been saying bad stuff about Muslims on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.