AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and one of the Brussels dudes was naim al hamed born in Syria a refugee who arrived in greece last year?

I may be misguided here. Somebody set me straight if I am.

If the US kicked this off, then we need to bring the refugees here. All of them.

United nations even admited these guys are 72% young men but some say is more like 95% men anyway most pics show just male mostly. I read some tourist filming them in Hungary and they were all young men sitting there in front of station ready to go deeper into Europe. Yeah they mostly males there. But that was already explained to me - men are in greatest danger in war zone and women and kids are safer.

Reactions: Mila_
United nations even admited these guys are 72% young men but some say is more like 95% men anyway most pics show just male mostly.
Where did you get this data (excluding what "most pics" show)?

"Some say"? Who is "some", and why should I believe what they say?

Reactions: AnneDVille
Let's remember Islam is not a race. I rarely see hearts bleeding for the treatment of Christians in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Somalia, Libya etc etc etc... Weird.

I don't discount the USA and NATO roles in these nations.
But it is also why I'm distrusting of policies designed to turn a blind eye to potential terrorism from these same people.

Yeah and one of the Brussels dudes was naim al hamed born in Syria a refugee who arrived in greece last year?

Nope:

Krayem was born in 1992 in Malmö, Sweden to Palestinian immigrants from Syria and grew up in Rosengård, Malmö Municipality.[6] At eleven years old, he participated in the 2005 documentary ”Utan gränser – en film om idrott och integration” (Without Borders - A Film About Sports and Integration),[6] a film described by Swedish newspaperAftonbladet as "a documentary on how to succeed with integration" of migrants into Swedish society.[7][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_Krayem

Nope:

Krayem was born in 1992 in Malmö, Sweden to Palestinian immigrants from Syria and grew up in Rosengård, Malmö Municipality.[6] At eleven years old, he participated in the 2005 documentary ”Utan gränser – en film om idrott och integration” (Without Borders - A Film About Sports and Integration),[6] a film described by Swedish newspaperAftonbladet as "a documentary on how to succeed with integration" of migrants into Swedish society.[7][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_Krayem

Then we have nothing to worry about then!

(He later returned to Europe using a false passport travelling the migrant route from Syria to Turkey to Leros, Greece where he presented himself on 20 September 2015 as Naïm Al Hamed (identified as a Syrian national born on 1 January 1988 and originating from Hama)

Reactions: Mila_
Then we have nothing to worry about then!

(He later returned to Europe using a false passport travelling the migrant route from Syria to Turkey to Leros, Greece where he presented himself on 20 September 2015 as Naïm Al Hamed (identified as a Syrian national born on 1 January 1988 and originating from Hama)

That's not what I said.

My main point is how irresponsible it is to blame these attacks on the millions of refugees fleeing war zones. And how irresponsible it is to place the blame for the actions of a extremists on millions of people. I condemn extremism in all shapes and sizes. And I generally condemn religion as a whole.

One last point before I actually go back to my dildo's and cat picture, as I have been sucked into this way too much. The crusades. Yep... the crusades, I am going there. Probably the most embarrassing historical set of events caused by peaceful western Europe. Because our Western culture is so fucking non-violent and civilized... always has been :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

I don't want to go back all the centuries backwards now is present times we are discussing or are we cause this culture wants me to go backward and embrace female slavery.
I know so crusades might come to mind when discussing this...but in the end how is that relevant?
But yes me too I have to take a break this thread is addictive.

I decided to take a step back from this thread a couple of days ago for personal reasons and also because I am on vacation and my noble work of subverting the youth had to be put on hold. But since @AnneDVille seemed to imply elsewhere that me, @Lunella, and all the europeans who are worried about the muslim refugees bringing a wave of terrorist attacks in our countries are nothing but vile racists, I want to take the time to explain to anyone lurking this thread why that isn't so.

Every time a terrorist attack is committed in the name of Allah we all are forced to look at the question of whether the attacker was motivated by fanaticism or by islam. If it is a problem of some extremist nut jobs or if it is an actual tenet of their religion they are carrying out.

At a first glance it is tempting to conclude that the problem is just fanaticism, that the guys who do terrorist attacks are just radicals. After all, we find it very difficult to believe that a religion that has so many followers could actually be this violent. It doesn't help the fact that we tend to interpret every other religion from the POV of our own. So, for example, when christians ask me about judaism they are incredibly interested in Moses, like he was some sort of messiah, like he was our Christ. And they also believe that the Torah is the only sacred text of ours, like the Bible for them. In the same way they understand islam through the eyes of christianity. They believe Muhammed is a christ-like figure, and the only important book is the Qu'ran. They are really surprised when they learn that it isn't so. That both judaism and islam share the fact that they are both disorganized religions with a constellation of important sacred texts and that Moses and Muhammad have nothing to do with each other or with Christ.

Similarly, christians (and people raised in countries where christianity is the dominant religion) tend to believe that all religions have similar moral values. For example, they believe that the Ten Commandments are universal, that every religion is in essence the same thing, just a different flavor. They think all religions espouse that killing is bad, stealing is bad, while being humble or peaceful, for example is good. They are very surprised to learn that other religions might have nothing to do with this.

Judaism, for example, is not a pacifist religion. Giving the other cheek is unthinkable for a jew. In a couple of instances in the Torah, God tells the jews that they must wipe amalek from the face of the Earth. Every man, woman, and child of amalek and even their beasts! God tells the jews to flatten the entire city, to not let a rock over another rock stand. This was told to the jews because the nation of Amalek was planning to exterminate the jews, it was a "pre-emptive" war, and also a war of retaliation. So even when starting a war against another nation with no reason, is bad in judaism, you don't simply give your enemy the other cheek. When you are attacked or threatened by another who wants to kill you, you fight until they die or you do. This is a very important difference in morality. For jews to retaliate with all our might to defend our people is not just seen as necessary, it is seen as good, as just, as godly. For christians giving the other cheek is. So it is important to not assume that all religions have the same values when it comes to life, death, and other important issues. Islam could be just as peaceful as christianism is, or it could not be. Maybe it is something entirely different. We have no way to know this until we learn what islam is.

Some people think that studying islam is an act of racism. They feel that by studying that religion without assuming that it is peaceful from the start must be an act of discrimination, against muslims and against their muslim friends. Furthermore they feel that anything that one could say about islam is something we apply to all muslims in the world regardless of who they are.

First things first, twenty percent of the world's population is muslim. That is 1.6 billion people. That's more than all of China's population. That is a lot of people. Obviously not all of them are terrorists. Not all of them are violent, and not all of them support, accept or even know very well what their religion is about. After all there are many christians and many jews who are those things in name only, and the same thing happens with muslims. The vast majority of them are peaceful, lead peaceful lives, and all they want is what we all want: to be safe, to have food on the table, a family that loves us.

Unfortunately, though, even when the majority of muslims are pacific, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the Nice Truck Killer, wasn't the only muslim who thought killing would redeem him. Every day we hear news about new terrorist attacks all performed in the name of islam. Since 9/11 there have been almost 30 thousand terrorist attacks done by muslims in the name of Allah and that number grows by 4 or 5 new attacks every day. With every one of these attacks we are forced to look at the question yet again. Is this the result of muslim doctrine or is it a problem of fanaticism?

The way to do this is studying islam for what it is. Not for what we would like it to be. To study their sacred texts, their traditions, and how muslims practice their faith. Only by doing this can we find an answer to our question.

And this is why this isn't an act of discrimination: we need to learn to make a difference between an ideology and the people who practice it. Islam is obviously not a race, it is a religion, a more apt term for it would be an ideology since it also includes a political and militar dimension, and criticizing ideas is not an act of discrimination. People who feel this way invented the word "islamophobia" as if by criticizing islam you are somehow committing an act of hate speech. But thinking this way is just as silly as thinking that whomever criticizes communism is committing an act of "communistophobia". Makes no sense.

The second thing we need to keep in mind is to make a distinction between what people actually choose to do and what their ideology says. For judaism it is imperative for a parent to circumcise their male babies when they are 8 days old. It is such a central tenet that if you don't do it, supposedly, your baby will not be considered to be jewish. Do all jews agree with circumcisions? No. Do all jews give their babies circumcision? No. Many jews find that practice terrible (me included) and do not circumcise their kids. Does that make judaism a religion that doesn't practice circumcision or that frowns at the practice? No, the religion is very clear, circumcision is a tenet and always will be. Circumcision is just as jewish as braided bread and passover matzo. All that this means is that some jews choose NOT to practice this aspect of their religion.

With that in mind we could start studying islam for what it is. I will post another post later with this information as I am a bit tired of writing and want to go for a walk.

And that is only relevant as to his method of return - it doesn't address how someone who was born and raised in Europe was radicalised to begin with, causing them to go all the way to Syria (possibly to be trained and/or to fight with ISIS), which for some reason you seem to want to avoid discussing.

I don't live in Sweden, but if they are anything like Switzerland I can imagine why - Swiss society has a lot of sometimes subtle and sometimes extremely clear racism against immigrants, even against children of white/european immigrants born here, which they call 'secondos': they don't have citizenship and have to go through the normal citizenship application process after becoming adults which in some smaller cities include secret votes which have been shown time and time again to be heavily biased against non-white folks; (those voting processes are being removed slowly due to their bias, in favour of less biased processes). To some extent, this is extremely similar to the issues that minorities have in the US and which led to the 2005 riots in France (which look, were before all the mess in Syria!).

It was suggested in this thread that we familiarize ourselves with the subject at hand what better way to some info than true believers tellin so
( due to language barrier this programs was translated :

Guy this vid reminds me of communists saying they are for the ppl.
As in their book says is ok to do it but is all about justice in the end...something like that. Only men talking of course.

The guys really seem to like to discuss these subjects there in this culture. They kind of obsessed of controling the woman the "correct way"

Guy this vid reminds me of communists saying they are for the ppl.
As in their book says is ok to do it but is all about justice in the end...something like that. Only men talking of course.
Did you watch the part where they talked about that verse from the bible?

the ppl behind this website faithtrust are westerners my point exactly

The guys really seem to like to discuss these subjects there in this culture. They kind of obsessed of controling the woman the "correct way"

On the subject of imams and their shocking videos, it seems every week we get a new glimpse at what is really happening inside mosques in Europe right now, the kind of vitriol and hatred their spiritual leaders are promoting against the west, especially the mosques and madrassas founded or funded by Saudi Arabia

This is a documentary recorded by a woman that goes undercover into the classes for women in one of the biggest mosques in Britain. It was a documentary for the TV so it is 45 minutes long, but it is well worth watching.

This was also interesting to watch:

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lili_xo
Terrifying stuff.

There was a little house up the road from me that was converted to a mosque around 2004. I won't lie, it bothered me. A few years later I watched as an angry crowd waving Israeli flags protested the opening of another mosque. What would happen if I went to protest like that in front of the local Baptist church? I expect I would be collected on a disturbance of the peace charge and sent to the dungeon. But then, that is America...

I'm not sure what Europe is afraid of with regards to Islamization, but I know in my neck of the woods, the fear of beheading is ever-present. It's written right into the Book of Revelations for crying out loud. We were getting worked up beheadings long ago, way before it was cool. Not just from Muslims either; we were worried about the US govt beheading us back in the 70s.

It's a shame we don't issue imams B52's. It's a much more civilized way to deal with infidels than a messy, hands-on beheading. In fact, it's damn near respectable.

You guy know that there have been eight female Muslim heads of states leading predominately Muslim countries, elected by an Islamic voter base?

TANSU ÇILLER, Prime Minister of Turkey, 1993-1996
Jo8a6DEm.png

MEGAWATI SUKARNOPUTRI, President of Indonesia, 2001-2004
aCYaUeNm.png

MAME MADIOR BOYE, Prime Minister of Senegal, 2001-2002
ZtSoBSWm.png

ATIFETE JAHJAGA, President of Kosovo, 2011-April 2016
2y0y2Otm.png

ROZA OTUNBAYEVA, President of Kyrgyzstan, 2010-2011
1Ki8qr2m.png

SHEIKH HASINA, Prime Minister of Bangladesh, 1996 – 2001; 2009 – Present

i0CjbbPm.jpg

BENAZIR BHUTTO, Prime Minister of Pakistan, 1988 – 1990; 1993 – 1996
6yMN8Jwm.jpg

KHALEDA ZIA, Prime Minister of Bangladesh, 1991 – 1996; 2001 – 2006
l8Udb3nm.jpg

AMEENAH FAKIM, President of Mauritius, 2015 – Present
ABZmpiKm.png

You guy know that there have been eight female Muslim heads of states leading predominately Muslim countries, elected by an Islamic voter base?

TANSU ÇILLER, Prime Minister of Turkey, 1993-1996
Jo8a6DEm.png

MEGAWATI SUKARNOPUTRI, President of Indonesia, 2001-2004
aCYaUeNm.png

MAME MADIOR BOYE, Prime Minister of Senegal, 2001-2002
ZtSoBSWm.png

ATIFETE JAHJAGA, President of Kosovo, 2011-April 2016
2y0y2Otm.png

ROZA OTUNBAYEVA, President of Kyrgyzstan, 2010-2011
1Ki8qr2m.png

SHEIKH HASINA, Prime Minister of Bangladesh, 1996 – 2001; 2009 – Present

i0CjbbPm.jpg

BENAZIR BHUTTO, Prime Minister of Pakistan, 1988 – 1990; 1993 – 1996
6yMN8Jwm.jpg

KHALEDA ZIA, Prime Minister of Bangladesh, 1991 – 1996; 2001 – 2006
l8Udb3nm.jpg

AMEENAH FAKIM, President of Mauritius, 2015 – Present
ABZmpiKm.png

Those are not muslim countries but secular countries with a muslim majority. There is a big difference.

A muslim country is Iran, to give an example. Iran is a theocracy. According to its constitution, its laws and regulations must be based on Islamic criteria. The supreme leader (now Ayatollah Ali Khamenei) exerts ideological and political control over a system dominated by clerics who shadow every major function of the state. No woman is allowed in politics in Iran.

And it is an interesting example since Iran used to be a secular country under the Shah's rule. Since he knew what the aim of islam was and how easy it is for islam to go out of control, he made any public display or expression of religious faith, including the wearing of the the hijab and the chador by women and wearing of facial hair by men (with the exception of the mustache) illegal. Public religious festivals and celebrations were banned, Islamic clergy were forbidden to preach in public, and mosque activities were heavily restricted and regulated. This is what iranian women looked like then:

shah-iran-tehran-students-copy.jpg
244ce8i.jpg
Iranian woman in the era before the Islamic revolution, 1960.jpg
e2b1f77e0f4b874e466c9a9600b144cd.jpg

They could get an education at any university, held public jobs, could go to the beach in a normal bathing suit, etc. But in 1979 the Shah was overthrown by islamists who turned the country into a muslim country, and since then the women's freedoms have been reduced dramatically.

Within months of the founding of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the 1967 Family Protection Law was repealed; female government workers were forced to observe Islamic dress code; women were barred from becoming judges; beaches and sports were sex-segregated; the legal age of marriage for girls was reduced to 9 (later raised to 13); and married women were barred from attending regular schools.

The Islamic revolution is ideologically committed to inequality for women in inheritance and other areas of the civil code; and especially committed to segregation of the sexes. Many places, from "schoolrooms to ski slopes to public buses", are strictly segregated.

Since wearing a hijab is now mandatory for every woman of Iran, this is what women look like now:

Iran-women-share-higher-education-735x400.jpg

8450577_orig.jpg

mahmoud-ladies.jpg
So, countries like Turkey or Egypt where a woman can become president or Prime Minister or dress in any way she wants, or someone can say publicly that they do not believe in god without fear of prosecution or death, where a gay man does not live in fear of being hanged because of it, are free IN SPITE of the fact that they have a muslim majority and BECAUSE they are secular. Not the opposite.

Omg I left this thread cause it has really bad energy. Because the topic is bad energy.
Anyway today read that Germans will be asked to stock on food fir ten days because of attacks from Syrian migrants "refugees " whatever ( majority young males who treat women like meet) and I was thinking - Germans will need more than ten days of that food and staying indoors. They will most likely need more than a decade. Is not a brainer just look what these medieval ppl doing to own countries.
And here is a questionnaire :
-if hostile young men who hate you and your culture and like to attack you want to come in your house do you :
A/ lock door and say no
B/ fight back and tell em GTFO
C / invite them over and pay for their food

And it is an interesting example since Iran used to be a secular country under the Shah's rule. Since he knew what the aim of islam was and how easy it is for islam to go out of control, he made any public display or expression of religious faith, including the wearing of the the hijab and the chador by women and wearing of facial hair by men (with the exception of the mustache) illegal. Public religious festivals and celebrations were banned, Islamic clergy were forbidden to preach in public, and mosque activities were heavily restricted and regulated.
How did that shit work for him?
But in 1979 the Shah was overthrown by islamists who turned the country into a muslim country, and since then the women's freedoms have been reduced dramatically.
Never mind.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/cia-assisted-coup-overthrows-government-of-iran

Those are not muslim countries but secular countries with a muslim majority. There is a big difference.

A muslim country is Iran, to give an example. Iran is a theocracy. According to its constitution, its laws and regulations must be based on Islamic criteria. The supreme leader (now Ayatollah Ali Khamenei) exerts ideological and political control over a system dominated by clerics who shadow every major function of the state. No woman is allowed in politics in Iran.

And it is an interesting example since Iran used to be a secular country under the Shah's rule. Since he knew what the aim of islam was and how easy it is for islam to go out of control, he made any public display or expression of religious faith, including the wearing of the the hijab and the chador by women and wearing of facial hair by men (with the exception of the mustache) illegal. Public religious festivals and celebrations were banned, Islamic clergy were forbidden to preach in public, and mosque activities were heavily restricted and regulated. This is what iranian women looked like then:

View attachment 65121
View attachment 65120
View attachment 65119
View attachment 65118

They could get an education at any university, held public jobs, could go to the beach in a normal bathing suit, etc. But in 1979 the Shah was overthrown by islamists who turned the country into a muslim country, and since then the women's freedoms have been reduced dramatically.

Since wearing a hijab is now mandatory for every woman of Iran, this is what women look like now:

View attachment 65123

View attachment 65124

View attachment 65122
So, countries like Turkey or Egypt where a woman can become president or Prime Minister or dress in any way she wants, or someone can say publicly that they do not believe in god without fear of prosecution or death, where a gay man does not live in fear of being hanged because of it, are free IN SPITE of the fact that they have a muslim majority and BECAUSE they are secular. Not the opposite.
Technically this is not true, women are allowed into politics in Iran. In fact in the early 2000's at least two of Ahmadinejad's top advisers included two females (including the Vice President of Legal Affairs). This year they are expected to elect a record number of women into parlament, 21 compared to the previous record of 14 under the Shah, there are currently 9 female members of Iran's parlament: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...d-number-women-parliament-parvaneh-salahshori

(Edit: I just found an update, it seems they did make a record, 17 women are now a part of the Iranian parliament: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36182796 )

I'd be the last person to argue Iran is a great place for women to live, and their supreme leaders, both Khomeini and Khamenei have terrible track records for women's rights, but there are high level clerics and government officials that are trying to progressively change things. See former president Mohammad Khatami, or the formerly second in command after Khomeini, that was planned to be supreme leader, who I spoke about in the previous post: Grand Ayatollah Montazeri. (post: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/the-islamization-of-europe.25061/page-2#post-762622/ ).

My point still stands, an Islamic constituency still voted in those female heads of states, and I don't think many people know about that. I think the idea that a predominately Islamic culture (whether in a secular government or not) having a female head of state is foreign to many. Not every Muslim are fundamentalists, most aren't.

Edit 2: And let's not pretend that the Shah was a joy to live under. He was a brutal and corrupt dictator, propped up by foreign powers, and there's a good reason why they overthrew him. Here's to hoping the same happens to Khamenei some day.

Last edited:
I doubt the victims in Cologne find them sexy. Do you also find gary ridgway sexy?
I knew I cannot write here until I cool off a bit. Am too emotional. This topic needs to be handled in pragmatic fashion.
I understabd this topic a bit too well and with that comes the weird energy. Omg I can't even.
For fun look at Iran pics before and after. As in before and after the revolution. this is what freedom taken away looks like.

Omg I left this thread cause it has really bad energy. Because the topic is bad energy.
Anyway today read that Germans will be asked to stock on food fir ten days because of attacks from Syrian migrants "refugees " whatever ( majority young males who treat women like meet) and I was thinking - Germans will need more than ten days of that food and staying indoors. They will most likely need more than a decade. Is not a brainer just look what these medieval ppl doing to own countries.
And here is a questionnaire :
-if hostile young men who hate you and your culture and like to attack you want to come in your house do you :
A/ lock door and say no
B/ fight back and tell em GTFO
C / invite them over and pay for their food
http://time.com/4460802/germany-stockpile-food-water-catastrophe/

Unfortunate for Germany. But Germany needs to realize this is war. Sometimes there is collateral damage. Sometimes war cannot be contained.

War is such ugly business. It is women getting raped. Children getting burned. The best, and the brightest, and the youngest getting blown to pieces. It is hunger. It is an entire village facing a firing squad. It is torture chambers and pits of corpses.

Given its distasteful nature, it is important that we only travel this dark road when our cause is just. Communism, terrorism, Islam, drugs...

And when our cause is just, then our atrocities will be just.

For fun look at Iran pics before and after. As in before and after the revolution. this is what freedom taken away looks like.
Those pictures are NOT the truth. Those pictures are a tiny piece of the truth.

The one who doesn't acknowledge his mistakes
Is unable to progress
On the scale of a society it's the same
So the same people will be oppressed

We're blowing, blowing a lot of hot air
Too much, maybe from being pressed
We are erecting walls and walls
We are taught that locking ourselves it's protecting ourselves
Pretexts are beyond measures
And the arguments too light
Islamophobic shortcuts here,
A kamikaze network on the other channel
External politic impetuousness
Lauded in the country as a beautiful project
And the same mistakes repeat themselves
Viewers, yes we will be able to blame ourselves for that.
Listen and look at what is going on!

Fifteen years of perfidious wars
One claims to defend the Human Rights
With the planes ready and full of missiles
Overbid policy
Who divides with its verb
But who divides spreads the seeds
Of a future civil war
Gentlemen, I would ask you to put your cynical look away
Condescenscion is full of flames
Wants to impose its own limits
Each one is defending his own propaganda
Nothing is truthful anymore
The inquisitor has always burned what seemed heretic to him
The same loop repeats itself as each time more global
Don't look for pretexts, our system doesn't have any moral
Built on profit and the debt and a total domination
To the very bottom of our imaginaries
Who is the architect of our dreams?
Only the walls are widening
The fears and the loads of chimerae
No there is no more democracy, the governments became fascists
Where are the weapons of mass destruction, we don't forget yesterday
Medias, accomplices of the lie, with their arbitrary information

We need a peace effort
No, the enemy is not the other
The fire is not a balm
Need to believe in humanity
A bit of heart between the men
Or the world will sink into horror

We need a peace effort
The fire is not a balm
When our medias are just fear and hatred

Because our politics have a thousand reasons to make war
The one who never sees his faults is unable of seeing clearly
On the scale of a nation it's the same
Its own limitation creates its fall
Here, here the words are empty because the most beautiful
Are just façades and perjuries
At the time when the identitarians are giving the creeps by proclaiming
Their ideas of pure race
The lack of love everywhere
Fear is not to fight, it's to be reassured
Hatred is a poison, a blood-red cloud invading the azure
Without mutual comprehension, peace will never be more than a statue
Because we didn't learn to understand each other but to judge
The way will be long and abrupt
But first we have to know what we want!
Yes, and what do we want?
The solution or the problem?
Swallowing a mouthful at each wave because the plates are full
So easy to accuse the other to mix the symptoms up with the causes
The arms business will always have blood as a promise!
Black gold makes the world spin and shakes the puppets
The pressure is mounting, we get used, the barometers can explode
Look at your mirror, the medias are not the only ones not to be honest
He will never understand the other, the one who has no ears
Conquistadors acclaimed, like a righter of wrongs
Terror is using god or security to justify itself
Legitimate resistance mixed in the load
Peoples mutilated, whom the world never felt sorry for
In a nutshell what do we remember from the mistakes of the past?
Think by yourself, more important than what the others think
Not a threaten, but a mirror, the other is another oneself
Who seeds war harvests it like the echo of his own voice

We need a peace effort
The fire is not a balm
Need to believe in humanity
A bit of heart between the men
Or the world will sink into horror
We need a peace effort
The fire is not a balm
When our medias are just fear and hatred
Because our politics have a thousand reasons to make war

Can everyone stop talking about all these young sexy Syrian men coming here to devour us or something.... I'm getting a bit too excited here :D

https://www.tumblr.com/search/syrian men
Ma'am, please! Go sit on a bag of ice until you have regained control of your baser instincts!

We are trying to get whipped up into a murderous frenzy here; we can't have you distracting everyone by running out onto the battlefield and throwing your legs open.

Status
Not open for further replies.