AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The iWantClips Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BraisleeAdams,

You are correct :) Please put your (payout) first and last name in those fields. Your stage name / store name will go in the field labeled (preferred store name).

Look forward to you joining the community!

Dave

Awesome. I believe I've finished everything required. I look forward to uploading my current content here!

Reactions: IWantClips
@IWantClips - I am still trying to get a hold of you. I have Skyped messaged you (telling you to please e-mail me because I never use Skype), I've e-mailed you and sent you a PM on these forums with no response. Since I see you're on the forum now, please, please, please respond to me so we can continue our discussion off of the forums regarding the features I listed.

Also, so this doesn't sound like a negative post... I LOVE THIS WEBSITE! It's now my favorite and preferred clip site.

Thank you ^_^

Reactions: DrWangFei
It said during signup that 100% of customs goes to us. This doesn't seem very true, unless I'm missing something... I've just setup my store to do customs and noticed every "addition" is more than I set it for, and even my base rate is $20 more than it should be? What gives?

iOIZnf8.png

UZ9NdFV.png

It said during signup that 100% of customs goes to us. This doesn't seem very true, unless I'm missing something... I've just setup my store to do customs and noticed every "addition" is more than I set it for, and even my base rate is $20 more than it should be? What gives?

iOIZnf8.png

UZ9NdFV.png

This is just a guess but Customs4u does the same thing so I am assuming this is what IWC is doing. Instead of them taking a percentage from you - you get 100 percent and the guy has to pay the fee. C4U runs the same way and I have never had a complaint. I will now start using IWC customs because I love this site.

This is just a guess but Customs4u does the same thing so I am assuming this is what IWC is doing. Instead of them taking a percentage from you - you get 100 percent and the guy has to pay the fee. C4U runs the same way and I have never had a complaint. I will now start using IWC customs because I love this site.

It'd be fine if it was just for that, but it seems tedious for it to have some % added to every "addition". I've got some of my customs adding an additional $40 due to having to have another performer, but it's +$56 when they select it. Maybe it's just me, but it makes me want to adjust my prices and such, which seems counter-productive. I also don't feel this is honest advertising, for models or customers.

It'd be fine if it was just for that, but it seems tedious for it to have some % added to every "addition". I've got some of my customs adding an additional $40 due to having to have another performer, but it's +$56 when they select it. Maybe it's just me, but it makes me want to adjust my prices and such, which seems counter-productive. I also don't feel this is honest advertising, for models or customers.

Yeah I have no idea why its adding % to each addition? that makes no sense.. Hopefully they will answer why that is.. On C4U they just add a general % - so like a $100 custom is $130 to the guy and if it's g/g or b/g it's $230 (I charge $20 for b/g or g/g) but they don't add extra % for the added extra's so Im not sure why iwantclips does?

• Helpful!
Reactions: skeeter2222
Hello KylieJacobs,

I have added the removal of such information from the sub-store account information to our development schedule.

In the meantime I changed the emails in your sub-stores and you will no longer receive emails at those addresses.

Kind Regards,

Dave

Awesome, thanks Dave!

Update: We tested the ability to attach a GIF for the clip preview image on twitter. It did function correctly, however the issue may be that it can only be a max size of 3MB. Most GIFs are larger than that so please try reducing the GIF size to meet that parameter. I look forward to hearing from you to see if this is working appropriately.

I also tested this ability just now and it was NOT working for me. The animated gif was under 3MB and it only posted a still picture of the beginning of the gif. I re-uploaded it manually to Twitter for it to display the gif and of course that worked fine. However, there is something still wrong with using the auto tweet with animated gifs, even if they are the correct size.

Reactions: DrWangFei
@IWantClips - I am still trying to get a hold of you. I have Skyped messaged you (telling you to please e-mail me because I never use Skype), I've e-mailed you and sent you a PM on these forums with no response. Since I see you're on the forum now, please, please, please respond to me so we can continue our discussion off of the forums regarding the features I listed.

Also, so this doesn't sound like a negative post... I LOVE THIS WEBSITE! It's now my favorite and preferred clip site.

Thank you ^_^

Hello Miqote,

I have emailed you, please check your spam folder if you do not see it.

Kind regards,
Dave

iOIZnf8.png

UZ9NdFV.png

Hello BraisleeAdams,

Yes you are correct. You set the amount in which you would like to earn from the custom clip order. Your customers will see a higher price when they are checking out after the industry standard service fees are added in.

Kind Regards,
Dave

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox

Yeah I have no idea why its adding % to each addition? that makes no sense.. Hopefully they will answer why that is.. On C4U they just add a general % - so like a $100 custom is $130 to the guy and if it's g/g or b/g it's $230 (I charge $20 for b/g or g/g) but they don't add extra % for the added extra's so Im not sure why iwantclips does?

Hello BraisleeAdams and msbiancabaker,

When we built the system that is the way the higher ups decided as to how the system would work. I believe that it is just how the system was built and that is how it is factored. Just as a side note though... I just heard there are big changes coming and that iWantCustomClips is going to be getting some updates soon! :blush:

Kind Regards,

Dave

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I also tested this ability just now and it was NOT working for me. The animated gif was under 3MB and it only posted a still picture of the beginning of the gif. I re-uploaded it manually to Twitter for it to display the gif and of course that worked fine. However, there is something still wrong with using the auto tweet with animated gifs, even if they are the correct size.

Hello Miqote,

We would like to work with you more on this. If you have time please come into live chat https://iwantclips.com/customer_services/index and we can try to test together if you have time.

Kind Regards,
Dave

Reactions: Empress Mika
Hello Miqote,
We would like to work with you more on this. If you have time please come into live chat https://iwantclips.com/customer_services/index and we can try to test together if you have time.
Kind Regards,
Dave

Thank you! I wanted to follow up and let everyone know we did get it figured out.

I can now upload animated gifs and have them work properly with the IWC auto-tweet function. This only works if the animated gifs are 3MB or less. At this time, the gifs are not able to be automatically re-sized but it is something that I was told will be suggested to the dev team.

Hello Miqote,
I have emailed you, please check your spam folder if you do not see it.
Kind regards,
Dave

I also received your e-mail and responded. I look forward to continuing our discussion there.

Thank you @IWantClips for being an amazing website! ^_^

Usually, I received crazy-prompt replies from the tech support team at IWC (like.... often times within fifteen minutes after sending!), which I absolutely love. But the last few messages I have sent this past week have gotten zero replies, which is so strange and unusual that I am just hoping the messages haven't been getting through! I too am having a few issues with the new auto-tweet features, which I am so eager to begin utilizing!

Usually, I received crazy-prompt replies from the tech support team at IWC (like.... often times within fifteen minutes after sending!), which I absolutely love. But the last few messages I have sent this past week have gotten zero replies, which is so strange and unusual that I am just hoping the messages haven't been getting through! I too am having a few issues with the new auto-tweet features, which I am so eager to begin utilizing!

It took them a few days to get back to me via e-mail but I had instant luck using their live chat: https://iwantclips.com/customer_services/index

They were super helpful and performed tests with me until we had it figured out. It took about 10 minutes. Hope this helps you :)

It took them a few days to get back to me via e-mail but I had instant luck using their live chat: https://iwantclips.com/customer_services/index

They were super helpful and performed tests with me until we had it figured out. It took about 10 minutes. Hope this helps you :)

You are amazing, darling! I had no idea there was a live chat! That's incredible and a very big help and I can't wait to give it a try! I'm afraid I've been so spoiled by their prompt tech support that when it takes a normal amount of time, I get worried. :haha:

• Hugs
You are amazing, darling! I had no idea there was a live chat! That's incredible and a very big help and I can't wait to give it a try! I'm afraid I've been so spoiled by their prompt tech support that when it takes a normal amount of time, I get worried. :haha:

Hello Paige_Orion,

We are happy that our CSRs have been so timely in the past. I would like to help you further with this matter.

Please chat with us via Live Chat https://iwantclips.com/customer_services/index

or

Via Skype: iwc-supportteam

Just ask for Dave and I will do my best to make sure we get this straightened out.

Kind Regards.

top.jpg

You asked for it, and we delivered!
Introducing the worlds 1st clip site to offer daily payouts!!

Daily-Pay.jpg

iWantClip is excited to be the the worlds first clip site to offer Daily Payouts! On December 2nd, we will be offering our new payout system to all Stores and Studios, which will include the Daily Pay option!

Daily Pay will offer 5 payouts per week (M-F) with only a minimum payout requirement of $25! For more information about this option and other changes, please visit our new Payout Policy Page.

Please direct any questions about payout changes to billing@iwantclips.com. We will be happy to answer all of them :)

Wire-Transfers.jpg

As of December 2nd, International Stores will be able to enjoy 1 FREE transfer per month!

Also, we will be introducing the new Request Pay option! Very similar to Daily Payouts, this is the best option for those who want to accumulate a larger amount of money before being issued a payout, so multiple transfer fees aren't incurred.

To read more about the changes coming to International payouts, please visit our new Payout Policy Page.

Please direct any questions about payout changes to billing@iwantclips.com. We will be happy to answer all of them :)

Hey there ACF!

I just want to let you all know that I am here to clarify anything or answer any questions :)

I know our new payout can be a little intimidating, but we are so excited that Daily Pay has been so well adopted and is working great!

Kind Regards,

Dave
Social Media Coordinator
www.iwantclips.com

• Wat?!
Reactions: CompanionCube
I just wanted to point out that, by choosing Daily Pay, you forfeit 5% of your earnings in tips/tributes (70% from 75%) and sales (65% from 70%). This was not clear to me until I saw it within my account and contacted support asking why my percentage went down. Changing your payout to bi-monthly or monthly ensures you keep your percents at the highest: 75% tips, 70% sales.

I just wanted to point out that, by choosing Daily Pay, you forfeit 5% of your earnings in tips/tributes (70% from 75%) and sales (65% from 70%). This was not clear to me until I saw it within my account and contacted support asking why my percentage went down. Changing your payout to bi-monthly or monthly ensures you keep your percents at the highest: 75% tips, 70% sales.

Thank you Miqote for adding additional information to the thread :) In order for iWantClips to cover the amount of extra work that is involved with offering Daily Pay your Rev Share will be decreased by 5% to 65% on clips and 70% on tips/tributes when choosing Daily Pay. Even with the 5% decrease if a model chooses Daily Pay they will still receive 5% higher than the industry average on content sales.

This is a snip from our new Payout Policy Page that gives a detailed breakdown of all payout options.

Payout Options (both U.S. & International)

iWantClips offers the most payout options of any clip site in the world!

US Stores

Daily Payouts - This option issues a payout every business day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) as long as the $25 minimum has been met (read about minimum payout requirements here). Sales that occur over the weekend will be included in Monday's payout. Recipients of Daily Payouts can choose to receive payouts via Automatic request or Manual request.

Automatic - As soon as the minimum payout amount is met a request for a payout will be created for the store automatically (up to 5 payouts per week issued M-F).

Manual - As soon as the minimum payout amount is met, the Store Operator has the ability to request a payout when they wish instead of automatically receiving one. Requests must be made before midnight EST and will be issued the following business day. Requests made Friday – Sunday will show up as Monday’s payout.

**Commissions are reduced by 5% for daily payouts. We charge this fee to cover the higher administrative costs associated with performing daily payouts.

**All earnings will be held for one week before being issued as payouts to ensure the money has cleared. Click here to see how the one-week buffer applies to your payout dates.

If anyone needs any further clarification or has any additional questions, please let me know :)

Thank you,

Dave

Hello ACF,

Just checking in, and wanted to wish everyone well at the upcoming AEE.

We are very excited for 2016 and can't wait for our future updates to be released. Stay Tuned!

Please let me know if you have any questions about iWantClips or iWantCustomClips :)

Kind Regards,

Dave

Reactions: Rose
@IWantClips

Could you consider allowing us to upload multiple videos at one time without using a FTP client/server?

After doing a Windows 10 clean install on my computer, I started to download Filezilla, but I cancelled it after my computer told me it was a threat. After further research, many people have been affected by a trojan after downloading this program.

It would be nice to upload all of the clips directly (and safely) to iwantclips... and not do one clip at a time.

Thanks!

@IWantClips

Could you consider allowing us to upload multiple videos at one time without using a FTP client/server?

After doing a Windows 10 clean install on my computer, I started to download Filezilla, but I cancelled it after my computer told me it was a threat. After further research, many people have been affected by a trojan after downloading this program.

It would be nice to upload all of the clips directly (and safely) to iwantclips... and not do one clip at a time.

Thanks!
YESSS

I would actually upload my content there
I gave up with the 1 clip at a time

Reactions: KylieJacobs
@IWantClips

I *really* want to urge you to please, please, PLEASE get this twitter integration fixed ASAP! I want auto tweets for my videos (when they post in the scheduler without me having to do it manually), I want it to tweet every time a video sells, when I receive a tribute, I want it to tweet that IWC is my preferred clip site and to tweet where to order a custom video... all automatically like it says it is supposed to under the social media tab. In my opinion, it was disheartening to see that IWC developed and released a gif creator instead of focusing on the tweets that have not been functioning for months now.

Thank you!

Reactions: Riley Velvet
@IWantClips

I *really* want to urge you to please, please, PLEASE get this twitter integration fixed ASAP! I want auto tweets for my videos (when they post in the scheduler without me having to do it manually), I want it to tweet every time a video sells, when I receive a tribute, I want it to tweet that IWC is my preferred clip site and to tweet where to order a custom video... all automatically like it says it is supposed to under the social media tab. In my opinion, it was disheartening to see that IWC developed and released a gif creator instead of focusing on the tweets that have not been functioning for months now.

Thank you!
One thousand times this! I would love to promote my iWantClips stores more heavily to my twitter followers, but it's more tedious to do so than with other clip sites. I've already figured out how to make not terribly shabby gifs. As Miqote said, I'm FAR more concerned with my tweets posting when I've actually scheduled the clip to post instead of immediately when I've finishing queing it, tweets when they sell to share the love, and a reminder to order customs. Please help us drive in more paying traffic for you this way.

Ever since the new GIF maker rolled out, suddenly, my pretty awesome gifs aren't posting on my twitter? Just still images, which is disappointing because those pretty gifs are one of my favorite things and I work hard to make mine. Are GIFS no longer able to be posted? Or only GIFs using the premade maker? I haven't changed anything with my gifs, and I haven't received any notice that they are too big, which is puzzling. Did something change in the GIF uploading process that we didn't hear about?

I doubt I'll ever be using the GIFmaker. It just adds another extra step, which isn't fun when you are a producer with a lot of videos on several different sites. It is easier to just make one GIF for everything that can be uploaded on every site! But now seeing that it's creating more twitter problems makes me sad and frustrated.

Ever since the new GIF maker rolled out, suddenly, my pretty awesome gifs aren't posting on my twitter? Just still images, which is disappointing because those pretty gifs are one of my favorite things and I work hard to make mine. Are GIFS no longer able to be posted? Or only GIFs using the premade maker? I haven't changed anything with my gifs, and I haven't received any notice that they are too big, which is puzzling. Did something change in the GIF uploading process that we didn't hear about?

I doubt I'll ever be using the GIFmaker. It just adds another extra step, which isn't fun when you are a producer with a lot of videos on several different sites. It is easier to just make one GIF for everything that can be uploaded on every site! But now seeing that it's creating more twitter problems makes me sad and frustrated.

Absolutely agree! Most of us professionals upload to several sites and make one gif for all of them. I will never use this gif maker and find it really annoying to have to click on the small text that lets me still upload my own.

In my opinion, this feature should have been an optional, extra thing and NOT a focus... especially not before the Twitter stuff still not functioning 100%.

Reactions: Sassyava
Any chance you would be willing to add Payoneer and/or Paxum as payment options? I am interested in setting up a store with IWantClips for fetish clips, but I would much prefer to receive payments through Payoneer than wire transfer to my bank account.

I did see that you can sign up for IWC through BoleynModels for a daily payout, and they do provide the option for payments via Payoneer or Paxum, however there is of course a slight decrease in pay. It says on their website the IWantClips payout rate would be "94% payout of their content sales percentage", which - if I did my math correctly - would be somewhere between 65-66%. Still a better percentage than the other clip sites out there, but sort of annoying to have to go through an extra step and lose 5% pay when I do not care about receiving a daily payout in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.