AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Most Embarassing Moment WHILE On Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My most embarrassing night was definitely when I was playing with myself and getting pretty steady tips so my lush was all a buzz. I am pretty flexible so I had my legs spread wide and up towards my face. When I started getting really aroused, I threw my legs down on the bed, kind of being dramatically teased. I queefed. And I mean QUEEFED.

Totally killed me with embarrassment. I just kept on like nothing happened, because how could they possibly know that sound even came from me??? LMAO!

I'm surprised more cam girls don't use menstrual cups
no strings- can be used for super heavy times- can have sex with them in whether it's with your other or toys
though we have been known to pop them out getting a little athletic

I'm not entirely sure they would work for me. I have a low cervix when I'm on my period, and while a tampon sits in front of it, I'm sure a mooncup would bypass it completely, particularly if having sex or using toys. Even a small toy would push it too high for it too catch anything, and then there'd be the small matter of trying to retrieve it again afterwards.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
retrieving it after is definitely an acquired skill - instead cups are way smaller/thinner than mooncups

they're intimidating but if you think of them like a diaphragm and just fold em they work really well- they basically suction themselves there tho, so yeah removing them can be interesting_ I don't recommend trying to pop one out in a public bathroom..lol

I also have a tilted uterus and a cervix in a weird spot

Mines pretty mild but I'm sure my day will come. Have a leather couch and was wiggling around and its squeaks sounded like farts. Thought my mic was off until a viewer commented, haha. And about the cups, yeah, I'm afraid mines gonna pop out and I'll suddenly be acting out Carrie.

They've never noticed but sometimes when I do blowjobs I gag too much and throw up a little in my mouth, I'm so afraid one day I'll just totally puke on cam

then i've got just the regular for u! i have this regular thats like SSOOOO turned on by puking and gag vomit, the nastiest LOL but yeah he'd pay really well to. i hate doing those shows!!! i try to avoid him lol

then i've got just the regular for u! i have this regular thats like SSOOOO turned on by puking and gag vomit, the nastiest LOL but yeah he'd pay really well to. i hate doing those shows!!! i try to avoid him lol

ARGH! I have a guy that must just troll around looking for ANYONE to give him his kink because he never remembers me and he always starts the conversation the same way. A series of questions that end with,

"My darkest desire is for a girl to DO THE DEED on my face."

He's always got a different username (must be getting banned lol) but the questions are sooooo the same...
I avoid him too. I usually try to boot him before he says such a thing in the public chat... can't set them all off with ridiculous requests.

Reactions: mercurymelonss
I've had a busy first week. First day I farted literally seconds before I came, fortunately in private so only one person had to witness, and they didn't say anything (how polite!). Someone tipped to see my feet and I'd been next door at a bbq, barefoot. Completely forgot, came back home, straight on cams. Just lifted my foot up and it looked like it belonged to someone homeless haha!

Okay, so due to health issues I haven't had a period in almost 3 full years. Imagine my surprise when I was doing a dildo tease only to get up and realize the toy was drenched in blood. No one mentioned it and I moved my camera real quick lol. I also managed to get blood on my blanket and as soon as I noticed I dived into my blankets to cover it (trying to act natural and shit lol). I still stayed on for 5 full hours while sneakily wiping the blood away every chance I got. I really didn't want to cheat anyone out of cam time :whew:

Wow these stories make my moment seem like nothing :haha:
I was prepping for a sexy bubblebath show after my countdown cleared... ran the water, poured in the bubbles, got my toy ready, lit the candles and dimmed the lights. Hopped in the tub and realized the candles were too close to my hair so I moved them. The last candle I moved was sitting on a broken candle holder (didn't realize it was broken at the time) When I moved it the edge of the candle holder sliced my index finger open and instantly started dripping into the bath. It wouldn't stop bleeding and I didn't realize how bad it was until a few minutes of it continuously bleeding... I was sort of in shock and had no idea what to do. I was trying to be a tough cookie and told them "The show must go on!" my members ended up tipping me repeatedly telling me to get off cam and take care of it in their tip notes :haha: Ended up getting stitches and losing the use of my right index finger for a bit and had to figure out how to really work my left fingers

• Funny!
Reactions: xxlvngdedgrlxx
When I first started on MFC I had bought these giant stripper heels to be sexy and walk around in. My hindsight says now that nobody was going to see my feet anyway. However, I tried to walk into frame and failed epicly and loudly almost broke my ankle. *disconnect!!*

The second is when a member mentioned that my stomach looked gross and weird but that was the first time I realized that I had a postpartum hernia. :( :( :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Princessbambiix
About a month ago I was in a private when a STUPID fly started trying to land on my face and mouth repeatedly :bored: I tried desperately to shoo it away over and over again, but dude wasn't stoked about the distraction. The fly was very dead shortly after, and we stopped keeping our front door open.

Farted in freecam while taking out a plug o_O wasnt a loud one, and no one said anything, but I know the amount they can hear through my mic. I can whisper like death and they hear it crystal clear, so dead certain it was heard.
That and getting my period while going full ape on a flesh colored dildo o_O agian, no one commented, and I noticed pretty quick (was in the process of getting a close up, jesus take the wheel) but no more close ups that day

Shat myself on cam in 2011 live in front of like 200 people. Had just finished an anal show and was about to do a vagina fucking squirt show but everything was crazy relaxed from like 3 orgasms in a row so things just let loose. We threw that towel away..... It was not savable.
One time when I was visiting CB I was in room where a model was finishing up anal. When she stood up and came off the dildo it had green feces all over it. I then saw a member say "She's a dirty girl today". 3 seconds after that she went into a ticket show. I then said to myself "dear lord".

Last edited:
One time when I was visiting CB I was in room where a model was finishing up anal. When she stood up and came off the dildo it had green feces all over it. I then saw a member say "She's a dirty girl today". 3 seconds after that she went into a ticket show. I then said to myself "dear lord".
Personally, I went straight to the shower and nobody but my camera man saw it. Those towels went straight to the trash, at the time I didn't own a washer/dryer so we figured the towels and memories were best tossed in the dump. Lol

I'm a newer cam model, so I don't have many great anecdotes to share yet, but I was thoroughly embarrassed twice last month while my dog was having digestive issues. On two separate days during private shows, I heard the belching retch of an impending dog vomit disaster. Of course, my dog always comes over to me when he's uncomfortable. The first time, he luckily lost his lunch before he got to me, and I completed my private show without acknowledging the HUGE pile of stinky dog vomit a foot to the right of camera-view. The second day it happened, the dog came right up to me in a private show and started retching. I had to excuse myself for a moment and rush to drag him outside and lock him outdoors until the end of the private (10+minutes later). I was so conflicted!

I was also embarrassed recently when I decided to "treat" my regular who has been asking if I would go fully nude on cam. Of course, when I decided to whip out the goods, I didn't ask first, and he says, "If you had asked, I would have probably said no." :arghh: :angelic: Luckily he only meant that because he was tired and not ready to appreciate the surprise, but I felt pretty dumb after that one. :nailbiting:

Reactions: PrincessAria
My cat jumped up and started attackiing the shit out of me while I was pretty much wrist deep in exclusive lmao
Lmfaoooo! I lock all my animals up before camming. My cat wouldn't do this but he'd be all over me for affection and my dogs would just be playing loud af in the background. But that is hilarious I'm sorry, fucking cats.

The most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me on cam was in a private show. I was doing a sloppy deepthroat of this BBC dildo I have, and I went a little too ham, and I threw up. And there was no hiding it either too it was all on cam, the guy I was doing the private with was super nice about it (and into it ??) and he tipped me lots.
Still tho, so fucking embarassing. Def avoiding deepthroating in the future

I didn't think I would ever get a chance to add to this thread, but not too long ago I fell frontwards on my ottoman during a reverse cowgirl dildo ride. It was soooooo embarassing. Thankfully my members didn't get on me too bad about it!

I couldn't stop farting for like 10 minsssss

I use this big black dildo and I stg every time I use it I like fuck air up my ass and cannot stop farting if I try and do doggy or anything.
On the positive side, some dude to me private and just had me fart into my cam so ayyyyyyyyyyyyy it worked out

I once had my window open because it was summer and hot as fudge at the time. A wasp managed to get into my room and it would'nt leave me alone, trying to land in my hair and buzzing around my face. I've got a flying insects phobia and paniced big time. Started to wave my arms all around and screamed like a lunatic. My viewers did not see the wasp and started to heckle my behavior. :sorry: Had to log off due to being traumatized haha.

I am new to obs and I still sometimes forget that I have to click stop streaming instead of just going to the CB homepage. Normally I notice right away but today, I left my room without stopping my stream, laid back and got real cozy do browse the internet on my laptop. It was double chin city and a nice view up my nostrils for everyone in my room for a good 10 minutes :sour:

• Funny!
Reactions: tyrafawn
One night during a public show my cat came in and started attacking my dildo which was on the bed next to me. Every time he whacked it with his paw, the dildo would bounce back at him, making him jump back and then go in again to attack!! Cats and their curiousity :giggle:

Another time I tripped over the wire of my softbox light causing it to fall on me at least three times in the space of 30 minutes! This was after a few shots :facepalm:Gained a regular that day who said he liked my clumsiness lol.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
One night during a public show my cat came in and started attacking my dildo which was on the bed next to me. Every time he whacked it with his paw, the dildo would bounce back at him, making him jump back and then go in again to attack!! Cats and their curiousity :giggle:

But how many tokens did he get for that?

Reactions: MissJasmineUK
1.This is years ago while working in a studio,was doing a show in free chat(mfc) and there was a short earth quick,and 2 girls wide open the door from my room (my door was facing the break room,where there were several people)to check on me....yes everyone saw me butt naked w a dildo...
2.used to have this
purple-color-7x6-speeds-rotate-iron-beads.jpg
and it broke while i was doing a show,beads everywhere and my cat jumped on the bed to play w them
3.totally farted,now i`m a master at ninja farts
4.my 1st toy was a buttplug,got it thinking "wow that`s a small dildo"(i don t do anal)
5.I ... ummm...peed my undies for laughing too hard one night,i don`t think anyone see it since i took the cam and pointed on my breasts when i was aware of what had just happen.
p.s I have a lot more

Status
Not open for further replies.