AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The MyFreeCams ChangeLog

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2013
Since MFC doesn't post a change log, I'll just randomly post here when I notice changes, maybe others can also?. They make random little UI tweaks here and there (e.g. they moved to rounded corners on the avatars ... even though the web has moved away from this to flat/sharp design, they changed the tip window options, etc.) even though it seems most would prefer bigger scale changes (e.g. higher def streams, maybe ditch the late 90s UI green motif w/ palm trees, etc.)

8/12 - Added the models "profile status" (e.g. the quote at the top of the profile) to the menu window

People who probably asked for this? 0

u6lFWb7.png

*you're (sorry I couldn't help myself)

I've actually seen 2 pretty good use cases of this new change actually ...

1. One camgirl has her instagram + twitter names on her profile headline, so it was actually kinda nice to get that info on the heads up menu instead of having to navigate and click on a twitter bird icon.

2. One cam girl had her video specials deal as her headline, it was kind of like a bigger and more prominent room topic above their room topic.

Definitely serendipitous that their headline ended up enhancing their menu page with this change.

Auto-sized Model Menu

It looks like MFC changed it so that Model Menus are sized as wide as possible to fit the menu items into a single line each:

3xxGq2R.png

P1Yap7e.png

27hQomg.png

I noticed each model's Menu progressively getting wider as you bring it up again and again until it reaches its final width, so they're probably still tweaking things. (This is with Chrome.)

(Edited: It's not just Topic or Tags that will make it wider.)

MrRodry said:
New countdown tracker (?)

Looks like it... And I've seen on twitter and snapchat that they also added a 'helper' (mod) support. And just saw that MFC now officially has an 'age gate' (the 'are you smart enough to know how to lie that you are 18+' interstitial).

Basic Members can now have more than 10 Favorites. I don't know what the new limit is but it's over 15. I'm so giddy with this improvement that I'm afraid to push it too much.

Reactions: AngelicTease
BasicBasic said:
Basic Members can now have more than 10 Favorites. I don't know what the new limit is but it's over 15. I'm so giddy with this improvement that I'm afraid to push it too much.

You know, I was about make a snide comment about Basic members, but caught myself and just realized it's nice to see MFC is making nice changes across the whole site.

enZET2s.png

Thanks for noticing and posting!

I'm looking forward to using my tip counter the next time I broadcast. Be a nice way to show your traffic how well you do in a given shift...very exciting.

Here's a new feature,

*Room helpers. Appoint someone to be a room helper who can change your topic, ban users and mute guests/basics for you.

In case people in this thread haven't noticed: there are threads already going for the new COUNTDOWN feature as well as the ROOM HELPER feature. Scroll down a bit on each for the most recent updates since they were launched on Friday.

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
BasicBasic said:

Back when I was using an incognito basic account, I noticed you could work around the 10 friend limit by manually adding people to friends. That is, the limit was enforced only if you selected 'add to friends' from someone's menu.
But I don't know if they fixed that at some point, and I am too lazy to check now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.