AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The new age verification system does not detect the truth. (BAN)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2022
Dear Chaturbate Team,

my account was closed even though I uploaded my real IDs to the system. please I want a solution now. I have requested help from support many times. and I am trying to make my voice heard on this platform. I am not the only one here. I have many model friends who have the same problem.

I was publishing on your site for about 9 years without any problems. On 04 DEC 2022, due to the new identity verification system Jumio transition warning, I encountered an error while uploading my unexpired passport registered in the system to the new system, and then I realized that my account was banned.
Please help unban my account. I can also go through the verification system again. If you still have any questions, I am ready to prepare and share everything needed.

Waiting for your response

Thank you very much.

sexyyceline

@punker barbie

Last edited:
I was banned in October and this is the date and I still don't get answers, they just send the message that we believe you have violated our rules

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.