AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"The # of People I've Slept With..."

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

"The People I have Slept With. . ."

• 0-5

Votes: 60 44.4%
  • 6-15

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • 16-25

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 26-35

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 35+

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one was my former best friend from school (female).
Then 2 boyfriends.
Then 1 guy I had met at a few parties before, who was a friend with benefits for a short time.
Then another boyfriend.
Then Ricardo, who also was my bf when I first slept with him, and has been the only one I've been sleeping with for the last 2 years 3 months.

I think 6 is an OK number for someone my age. It makes me feel neither slutty, nor like a wallflower; not that you should feel like either because of the number of people you've slept with, but, you know.

Wow, haven't given it much thought in many years... I believe I'm in the 26-35 range?!?! We're just talking about actual intercourse right??? The number of guys and gals I've given head to would make that number much higher.
Gawd I feel like such a dirty little whore. LOL

Reactions: Rose and TashaDutch
Have to think a bit as it has been several years and several one night stands. 8.

Do I wish it was higher? No. I don't give a flying monkeys about numbers, and hearing others have slept with 1,10,100,1000 doesn't even slightly interest me whatsoever or make me feel inadequate or jealous.

I only ever have sex with someone I find attractive. There hasn't been a single "1 night stand" because I don't have an interest in fucking strangers - irrespective of their beauty.

How do I know? The figure is actually 9 if you include a prostitute (willing to try that, never willing to try various drugs! :D ) - which I found to be the most wholly unsatisfying experience in my life. It did absolutely zero for me. It could have been 13-15 if it included ladies I met one night and even ended up in bed with - but again, I had no desire to have sex with them really... and it's not like they weren't seriously attractive - two were stunners. There just wasn't a connection that makes me desire them.

The really weird thing is... I tend to get "groups" of partners with long periods of nothing between. So within the space of a few weeks or a few months I tend to have several sexual partners, then non for a year or two. Not sure whether that is just chance, meeting groups of people, or that my attitude changes and somehow become more attractive of something. Would be interesting to know :D Currently approaching 19 months since I last had sex, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Comfortable with myself, comfortable with my lifestyle - and that's all that matters :thumbleft:

Reactions: TashaDutch
I am a sexual person who loves sex. I've done all sorts of activities including group sex with my boyfriend and I love both men and women....people are saying things like 7 or 10...that's pretty low compared to me. There was even a movie where the main character's number was 19...still pretty low compared to my number (which I am not ever sure about but I'm sure it's around 100). Is this really normal?? I can't imagine 2 months to a year without sex!

Jo_Bunny said:
I can't imagine 2 months to a year without sex!

What ever becomes your norm. If sex is a thrice daily occurrence, I am sure such a person would say "I can't imagine a day without sex - let alone a week!".
Whereas the media would have you believe that once you are long term married it's entirely normal not to have sex for months at a time... despite sleeping next to your partner every night (whereas I don't have sex for long periods of time because I spend those long periods of time as single, and don't "go out on the pull" as I find it woefully unfulfilling.).

So "normal" is relative, and hence why no-one should care about numbers... it serves no real purpose. I honestly don't know why society gets so caught up in what they perceive to be as "normal" or how they compare to it. Live life however you enjoy according to laws and your own personal morals. Screw living it to others expectations :D

cool thread! i picked 16-25.. but honesly.. i have no idea really.. i was on coke and booze when i fucked 80%
could just as well be 30 or 40.. :cool:
i was 17 when i had my first time.. 25 now.. thats isn't too bad.. :think:

I'm at a grand total of 0 (by choice). :dance: My fap count? 5,637,242.

my numbers not particularly high.. but are you still slutty if you can't remember half their names? just like.. "band guy" ...or "college guy #3" and so forth lol?

Let's see... I had sex with one girl before I met my current partner. Then I met him, and had sex with him, and I've had sex with three girls since. So a total of 5! So of those were out of relationships, the first and third. The first one I dated, didn't have sex withm broke up with, and then later had sex with haha. The third was working toward a relationship but didn't get there.

I used to be really stuffy about sex. I couldn't imagine it now! xD

I don't really know, but I guess I'd qualify as an uberslut/sex addict going by how far from those options I am. ~200-300-...400?

Went through puberty early, first had sex at the age of 10. As others also progressed in the area I grew up I ended up the one they first slept with, as generally the default/only male choice around our age group if they wished to begin at that point. From somewhere around the age of 12 onwards I was never asked for ID again from basically having my full growth already. The initial reputation garnered from the first part, together with the second made things fairly easy in that regard all through schooling years.

Also since my longest lasting relationship was with bi partners who wanted to bring in others to play with us too, that added to the count substantially. Averaged out there was probably a new random brought home by one of us every couple of weeks to a month or so during the time we were together, usually met while out partying or friend of a friend type deal along with a few complete strangers.
It probably helped that there was limited to no dating the majority of that time, having more than one person in the mix seemed to make it more common to have people want to fuck immediately the first day/night we all met, rather than any extended courting going on.

I'm not amazingly attractive or anything, fairly average, simply started out early and have had few relationships where it was agreed to be with only one partner at a time.
Sadly I'm vague on more exact numbers because of the copious amounts of alcohol imbibed over that whole period and the fact I'm incapable of recalling people's names unless I see them written down in front of me first, makes it difficult to tally up haha. I didn't get any diseases, everyone involved enjoyed themselves, I didn't get anyone pregnant as far as I know, and while the numbers can intimidate some people or have them act all horrified or disgusted (like my sister did upon finding out), I've found the knowledge more often seems to actually make people more inclined to want me themselves, particularly when relayed by another person as a piece of gossip. So, I don't really have any regrets, it's just the way things turned out.

4 girls. Got me thinking I consider life factors to have an effect on anyone’s total 3 of my 4 have been long term committed relationships, so for the 16 or so years I have been sexually active I have probably spent about 14 of those years in a committed relationship. If I had spent more free single time I am sure the number would have been higher. Or as other posters have pointed out a Bi female partner willing to share pushes numbers up.

Other point that struck me after chatting with some of my single male friends is that number of partners does not equate to how much sex you have. My single friends might have numbers way a head of me but they think they are doing well if they hook up and get laid one time a month, in a relationship you’re getting laid maybe 3-4 times a week. So lots of partners does not = lots of sex.

yeah stu, the number of partners doesnt always overcome the quality of partners. someone who has sex with their SO every day, or even multiple times a day will end up having more sex over time than someone who just sleeps with a higher number of people. from the time i was 18 til almost 35 i had maybe 4 partners, but one of them was my SO, and if each session was counted like a different person the tally would read in the thousands.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Started having sex at 17, I'm 20 now and my grand total is nine dudes, three of which were boyfriends. I'm fine with all those numbers, but I wish I could say some of my partners were girls....

Reactions: LadyLuna
I Lost my virginity when I was 15(A month shy of 16) and I'm 20 now.
My numbers are:
12 Guys. 8 of them were boyfriends. 1 was a fuck buddy. The rest were one nighters.
Only 2 girls, sadly, but it was a threesome and it was fantastic.

I don't mind my number, I remember all of the names and places.

I just wish the number of girls was higher.... :whistle:

Reactions: Skandal
I have slept with 2 guys and thats it. The first one was my first husband. We were together 7 years (I was 14 when we started dating) and then when we split up I met my now fiance' six months later. He was and still is my second and since we plan on getting married I don't think that number will be moving :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I'm 36, so my number is kinds high considering I've never been married and havent had a lot of committed relationships. I guess I'm kind of a slut. ;) Plus I was a late bloomer, so there was a period in there I was making up for lost time! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.